Marney1
Dead Weight
El-Nino
Edgecrusher
new major on me cock
TreeFitty
*twiddles thumbs*
Marney1
OK so what was the fuck up with the time in Match V?
TreeFitty
We changed our clocks already. All will be fine for the next round.
JamieMilne
ps3 or 360 ?
Massacre
PS3. If you're on 360, it'll just be you and Stoic.
bOnEs
i'll make the announcement of the next location in the coming days... stay tuned for more information...

also, where's my gold account at? mad.gif...
trathen93
im in as usual, dependant on a couple of factors as usual.

1. my internet, arghh
2. if the ps3 properly kicks the bucket and any decision that sony make sad.gif
ViceMan
Last match was terrible, I tried inviting El-Nino about 30 times. Me and GLC bet on how long he'd stay connected, I said 10 minutes, he recknoned 20 at max. So it was funny yet also bloody annoying when he lasted all of 0 seconds

And our clocks go forward this weekend so we should be back to normal.
bOnEs
i'm leaning more towards algonquin with blips in hopes that about 8 or more people play... if the amount of people playing turns out to be around 4 then, i'll have to change it to something smaller, like the prison or something...
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 23 2010, 06:30 PM) *
i'm leaning more towards algonquin with blips in hopes that about 8 or more people play... if the amount of people playing turns out to be around 4 then, i'll have to change it to something smaller, like the prison or something...

It would help if Marney didn't auto-confirm people and add them to the list before they've posted. I think we've done most of the smaller locations now, prison, colony island and airport (although that's fairly large) are the only ones left.
bOnEs
i'm thinking of making the executive decision when we're in the lobby... if there's enough of us, i'll go ahead with algonquin... if only a few of us showed up, i'll change it to something smaller... even the docks were too big for the 4 of us...

would this be fine with the ones in charge? i'd hate to play in algonquin if there's just a few of us... the city locations are built for numerous encounters... and even having blips turned on for algonquin still isn't enough if there's just a few of us...

also, i was thinking of making blips "near" instead of on at all times... when your near someone else, they show up on the radar... also, making traffic and peds medium instead of low... a little more traffic couldn't hurt biggrin.gif...

anyone else have any suggestions to discuss?? we've done enough of these now that the ideas are starting to run thin...
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 23 2010, 06:49 PM) *
i'm thinking of making the executive decision when we're in the lobby... if there's enough of us, i'll go ahead with algonquin... if only a few of us showed up, i'll change it to something smaller... even the docks were too big for the 4 of us...

would this be fine with the ones in charge? i'd hate to play in algonquin if there's just a few of us... the city locations are built for numerous encounters... and even having blips turned on for algonquin still isn't enough if there's just a few of us...

also, i was thinking of making blips "near" instead of on at all times... when your near someone else, they show up on the radar... also, making traffic and peds medium instead of low... a little more traffic couldn't hurt biggrin.gif...

anyone else have any suggestions to discuss?? we've done enough of these now that the ideas are starting to run thin...

I'd say it should be ok to change the settings on the night, you're the winner after all. Near blips would be ok in a small area, but not in Algonquin. I had the idea of setting voice chat to near too, to make it more tactical... not that I have a headset.

Oh and where's your crown?
TreeFitty
If it ends up being Algonquin I'd say blips "far" so you have an idea where people are spread out. Then when you are within range they disappear and the sneakiness begins. ph34r.gif
DuPz0r
The last game was really quite. It felt eerie. ph34r.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Mar 23 2010, 08:50 PM) *
The last game was really quite. It felt eerie. ph34r.gif

It was quiet until Bones came along in his big rig with horns blaring. He sped right past me, I put one shot in his windscreen but left it at that to give him a chance, but then he came back and did a suicide dive out of the cab and rolled in front of me, I considered not killing him, but I thought he'd just kill me, so I got him first.

(And he still doesn't have gold. Where's FreeTitty?)
Marney1
The winner has the final say when it comes to setting up the game so if only a few turn up and we're supposed to in say - Bohan, then it's only sensible to look for a smaller area like the prison or Happiness Island etc. I've got no problem with sensible rules.

As soon as an admin is online bOnEs can get his upgrade.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 23 2010, 05:26 PM) *

dry.gif

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 22 2010, 11:15 PM) *
an admin needs to change your member group.

ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 23 2010, 09:55 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 23 2010, 05:26 PM) *

dry.gif

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 22 2010, 11:15 PM) *
an admin needs to change your member group.

WHERE'S FREETITTY DAMMIT?!
Marney1
Psy has been informed of bOnEs' win.
ViceMan
QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 24 2010, 12:30 AM) *
Psy has been informed of bOnEs' win.

bOnEs! Psy said $10 and it's yours.

LOL! After all that...
bOnEs
mad.gif...
TreeFitty
ur gold. stfu now.
Marney1
Psy didn't really say that, I was just being a cunt. tongue.gif
bOnEs
finally!! i browsed the gold forum half-assed though, posted a topic... i'll look more into it later tonight when i get back from the bar...

i'll send you the match details tomorrow, marney...
ViceMan
QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 24 2010, 10:09 PM) *
Psy didn't really say that, I was just being a cunt. tongue.gif

You? gentle Marney, being a cunt? I can't believe that. I'd rather be sniped in the back of the head while fervently scurrying across a vacant dockyard.
Edgecrusher
Hey. I'm not dead btw, got cut off. Not sure when I'm going to be able to get back online either, hopefully soon.
ViceMan
Any settings coming?
Massacre
I'm working on them, be patient.
bOnEs
i sent them to marney yesterday... not sure what's taking him so long...

EDIT: lol, he slapped them into the first post... it's not formatted yet but, they're there...
ViceMan
If it stays as it is I think you're going to have to choose a smaller area after all.
Marney1
@bOnEs, does C... mean Cloudy?
bOnEs
clear... were you drunk when you read the PM?? actually, i didn't make a copy of it so i don't know what it says... but, it's suppose to be clear...
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 26 2010, 10:08 PM) *
clear... were you drunk when you read the PM?? actually, i didn't make a copy of it so i don't know what it says... but, it's suppose to be clear...

He said he was pissed so yeah that'll be it. Drunken foo'.
Marney1
LOL, Cloudy? WTF? You just wrote C... < like that and I was very drunk.
ViceMan
Just to remind ye; our clocks go forward tonight so everything will be happening at normal times for our next match.
bOnEs
i sure hope there's a decent turnout for this algonquin affair...

wow, i didn't realize this and i just checked to be sure... but, this match lands right in the perfect spot... i was going to be on vacation in florida the following monday so, yippee!! i won't be missing this after all biggrin.gif...

the cool thing about all of this is, when i get back on that monday night, i took the following tuesday off... and guess what comes out on that day? episodes from liberty city bitches biggrin.gif... i'll have the whole day to myself to play it... fucking A!!
DuPz0r
I'm not entirely sure if I'll be playing the next match. I'm visiting family next weekend and will be staying a week, might bring my ps3, not sure yet.
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Mar 28 2010, 09:12 PM) *
I'm not entirely sure if I'll be playing the next match. I'm visiting family next weekend and will be staying a week, might bring my ps3, not sure yet.

You've got your priorities wrong DuP' - I think you should be ashamed of yourself. Pfft, who needs family when you have the internet?
ViceMan
So it looks like we're due another failiure again, but this time it won't be my fault. Yippee!
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 28 2010, 10:59 PM) *
So it looks like we're due another failiure again, but this time it won't be my fault. Yippee!

I wouldn't say it was your fault, I didn't know about the yanks fucking about with the clocks either.
DuPz0r
Ok I'm gonna bring my ps3. But my sons Easter egg intoxication is more important!
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Mar 29 2010, 12:44 PM) *
Ok I'm gonna bring my ps3. But my sons Easter egg intoxication is more important!

Kids + sugar = No time to play PS3. biggrin.gif
GLC
I suppose I'll try to get into this game, although I don't have much hope. Fuck my life.
ViceMan
Of course you do, i'm not hosting this one.
trathen93
QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 29 2010, 06:25 PM) *

well thank fuck ive got no kids. im amongst the youngest in my big fuckin family. haha. me mum still says im the fuckin baby, its the only reason i got an ipod at crimbo and me brothers got socks an deoderant.
GLC
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 30 2010, 08:18 PM) *
Of course you do, i'm not hosting this one.

I couldn't get it the last time bones hosted either.
Marney1
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Mar 31 2010, 12:32 AM) *

well thank fuck ive got no kids. im amongst the youngest in my big fuckin family. haha. me mum still says im the fuckin baby, its the only reason i got an ipod at crimbo and me brothers got socks an deoderant.

It's about time yer started talkin' scouse 'cos now I can uderstand yer. Not like all dese wooly backs 'n dat chattin' der queens English. Carn uderstand a word der sayin' sometimes. tongue.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 31 2010, 07:41 AM) *
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Mar 31 2010, 12:32 AM) *

It's about time yer started talkin' scouse 'cos now I can uderstand yer. Not like all dese wooly backs 'n dat chattin' der queens English. Carn uderstand a word der sayin' sometimes. tongue.gif

Oi, I don't speak queen's English, who the fuck does nowadays? I speak estuary English innit.
Marney1
Yer wah? ^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.