Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't save my game!!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
GTA ShutDown
Well I was playing the Xbox Version on GTA SA on my Xbox 360(Downloaded from the marketplace) and I can't save my game. When I go to my Garage in San Fierro the Save Cassette isn't there. I bought New Safehouses and they are not there. Heck I drove back to Grove Street to check them ones out but nope.

I have unlocked the Driving School though and when I am in a safehouse it is the only thing on the map. Should I do the Driving School then try it.

I haven't been able to save since I unlocked it.
Weasel
Have you GOOGLED? I have only heard of this kind of problem with PC downloaded 'pirate' games.
Did you Modify the game in any way?

Where and after what mission did you do your last good save?
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (Weasel @ Mar 18 2010, 09:33 PM) *
Have you GOOGLED? I have only heard of this kind of problem with PC downloaded 'pirate' games.
Did you Modify the game in any way?

Where and after what mission did you do your last good save?

Googled quite a bit. just comes up with Guides to completing the game.

My last good save was all the way just before I unlocked Zero's Missions. As soon as Jethro called me about the Driving School I was unable to save. I am going to try and complete City Slicking now.
GTA ShutDown
Don't worry about this thread anymore BTW. I knocked my Xbox off last night and just did the Game again from my last save. No Problems so far =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.