Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: social club is crap
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
snakesurf
Social club starts when I turn on my pc. Screw that sh*%. I just want to play the game without the complete takeover. If you people think that is right then you are a bunch of idiots. WTF this has to run every time you start your pc? I bet this thread doesn't run to long.
ViceMan
Yeah I agree that you have to install far too many programs just to run the game (which I never actually got running anyway.) What happened to the days when you could just install a game and play it? Having a registration code is fair enough, but that went too far. Suffice to say I uninstalled games for windows and the social club as well as GTA IV soon afterwards.

Oh and, wrong forum...
Pieface
I hope if you do stay, your attitude will change, as we have no creative aspect of the game, none of us work for Rockstar, this is just a fansite. So don't call us a bunch of idiots. Also the topic is in the wrong section, so moving it to the GTA4 section.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.