Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Full Reply Problem.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Massacre
Is it just me, or has the full reply option been janky for anyone else lately? When I quote someone, I can't get my response to go after their quote, and if I drag my response below the quote, there's just a response above and below the quote and I can't move the cursor to another part of the post, so if I want to delete anything, I need to delete the entire post. I can't backspace properly, I also can't highlight a post and delete the entire thing, I can only delete one character at a time, and this is the only site I'm having this problem with, so it's not a keyboard problem.

There's no problem with fast reply, which is why my post is now coherent.
TreeFitty
sdssdsd

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 13 2010, 04:31 PM) *
Is it just me, or has the full reply option been janky for anyone else lately? When I quote someone, I can't get my response to go after their quote, and if I drag my response below the quote, there's just a response above and below the quote and I can't move the cursor to another part of the post, so if I want to delete anything, I need to delete the entire post. I can't backspace properly, I also can't highlight a post and delete the entire thing, I can only delete one character at a time, and this is the only site I'm having this problem with, so it's not a keyboard problem.

There's no problem with fast reply, which is why my post is now coherent. BLAH BLAH BLAH

lalalala

I don't seem to have any of those issues. Still have it?
Massacre
Yep.
DuffMan
What's it like in a different browser?
Massacre
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Mar 15 2010, 03:44 PM) *
What's it like in a different browser?

It works fine in Internet Explorer, but for fucks sake, it's Internet Explorer. Let me try this again in FireFox...

Nope, still doesn't work with Firefox...
TreeFitty
My opinion is void then. I use IE. :-/
Psy
Try clearing your cache/cookies/website settings for this site and see if that helps. I've changed nothing so the issue can only be at your end.
Pieface
I'm having the same problem. I think it may be the new firefox update.
Massacre
I was thinking that. It's possible that it messed up something with the Rich Text Editor, because this is the only site I visit that has it.
Hardcore Ottoman
It's the update. Literally fucked up many sites for me.
Heartless
Supreme Commander 2 (the one with the Bumblebee ripoff) is giving my fast reply heart palpitations again.
ENVi3
yeah I am having the same problems.
what i usually do is try to get everything in the quick reply.
when i go to the full reply, i can't even copy or cut the text i want to quote, but oddly i can use the "Search Google for "___"" feature and i select that and then i go to the google search and copy it from there.
Massacre
I quote everything I want to quote, post it with Full Reply, and then edit it to add whatever it is I'm talking about.
Qdeathstar
oh yeah, its fucked up for me too. thats probably why i stopped posting as much.. fix this. pleas.e
Massacre
It's FireFox, not the site.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Massacre @ Apr 20 2010, 10:35 PM) *
It's FireFox, not the site.

I'm using Firefox and it's fine. Maybe it only affects people with large penises. confused1.gif
Massacre
Can't be, it's affecting QD.
TreeFitty
Is there a compatibility mode? The newest IE has a scroll problem in text boxes (start typing or delete a sentence and the box scrolls up). Solved it using compatibility mode.
Massacre
I have no idea. I might have to switch to Chrome if I can't figure this out...
demon
Opera works remarkably well here.
ViceMan
The only problem I had was sometimes the text box to enter your reply in was unclickable, but towards the bottom of the box you could enter text. That problem seems to have gone now.
Aaron14
hello to all I am new in this forum and I need porfavor aid you you aluien can cecir to me of where andreas port to unload gta san thanks if they can sends lik of unloading ami mail
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Aaron14 @ May 1 2010, 12:14 AM) *
hello to all I am new in this forum and I need porfavor aid you you aluien can cecir to me of where andreas port to unload gta san thanks if they can sends lik of unloading ami mail

Hello and welcome!

Questions for GTA San Andreas can be asked here (click). Make a topic and please try to speak clearly. translate.google.com is a good translator.

Thank you for joining!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.