Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Dynamite
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
bOnEs

TRAILER

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
(check out the "talking jive" page, lol)

Black Dynamite (Michael Jai White) is the only one strong enough and brave enough to take on the baddies who murdered his brother. What's the former CIA agent to do? Expose a conspiracy that leads straight to the White House. Providing plenty of hilarity and sexy, slick action, Scott Sanders directs this homage to classic 1970s blaxploitation flicks. Salli Richardson-Whitfield and Arsenio Hall also star.

------------------------------------

i'm buying this movie... this is one of the funniest slapstick parody movies i've ever seen... it's right up there with airplane and the naked gun movies... it's about one bad mutha fucka named black dynamite who knows karate and knows just how to make the ladies scream...

if that trailer doesn't crack you up then, i guess you can pass on it then... i seriously haven't laughed that much during a movie in a long time... just about every scene has it's moments... it tries to be slapstick where so many movies nowadays fail... the scary movies and other "movies" movies are just horrible to watch... they barely make you laugh... this one however, will make you laugh...

it was filmed in 2008 but, it looks like it was filmed in the 70's during the blaxploitation boom... all you cats needs to watch this, you dig?
bOnEs
so... no ones seen it or heard of it? no one is interested in it at all? is it because all of you are racist and would never watch a black comedy? yea, i think that's why... what a shame, it's pretty damn funny...
Massacre
I've heard of it, but I haven't seen it.
bOnEs
i've been spitting one-liners from this movie all weekend and today at work laugh.gif...
ThePaleOgre
I saw it last year and liked it
In the Loop, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, and The Informant were also really good comedies from last year
In the Loop is probably my favorite out of that bunch though
Ex-PS Fanboy
Black people haven't been funny to me since Will Smith became serious.
Massacre
That's one siggable quote right there.
bOnEs
not really...
Massacre
You treacherous bastard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.