Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Medal of Honor
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Marney1
EA have moved into the 21st century at last, this looks more like it!
IGN Preview

PabloHoneyOle
I'm not looking into any other games at this time.

Played the first few Medal of Honors, but probably wouldn't bother with this.
bOnEs
why are all of these war franchises moving into the "modern warfare" era?? i get it, WWII is about worn out but come on, there still needs to be an older war game... nothing separates this game from modern warfare 1 or 2... and bad company 1 and 2... or the new socom game announced a few days ago...

thankfully the next call of duty game is going back to vietnam, even though i won't buy a game with a campaign that can be beat in 6 hours... but, i'm kind of sick of the modern warfare treatment the war franchises are doing... i like to play in historic battles, not fictitious ones...
PabloHoneyOle
Supposedly the next COD is set in Vietnam. I'm only going to get it if you are able to shoot women/children; rape women/children; smoke opium with Vietnamese prostitutes; smoke heroin with Vietnamese prostitutes; get "the clap" from fucking Vietnamese prostitutes; and the game must end with you bringing back a pregnant Vietnamese wife, losing both your legs and having nightmares of killing/raping children.

But yeah. Not playing another "Modern Warfare" game.
Massacre
Previews of this game have inspired me to read up on Tier 1 operatives, but I honestly have no interest in this game. I prefer games about imaginary wars, like Gears of War and Dragon Age.
Bain
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Mar 11 2010, 10:41 AM) *
Supposedly the next COD is set in Vietnam. I'm only going to get it if you are able to shoot women/children; rape women/children; smoke opium with Vietnamese prostitutes; smoke heroin with Vietnamese prostitutes; get "the clap" from fucking Vietnamese prostitutes; and the game must end with you bringing back a pregnant Vietnamese wife, losing both your legs and having nightmares of killing/raping children.

But yeah. Not playing another "Modern Warfare" game.

I think I love you.
DuffMan
Medal of Hono(u)r is a dead franchise. Airbo(u)rne was fucking terrible. That is all.
trathen93
this market is becoming over saturated now. the new view of a war game is to make it like Modern warfare then improve it slightly and drag out the story mode for a few more hours. its all too predictable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.