Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGTA DEATH MATCH V
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3
TreeFitty
ouchies. only 4 people. hope the time difference didn't effect that. then again, hopefully so and there's still other people wanting to play. snf (31).gif

also board updated.
trathen93
some of us had other problems, internet an that. for me the ps3 is fucked again so im gettin onto sony. meh
bOnEs
it was a little too quiet at times but, it felt more like survival knowing the enemy could be lurking around any corner... i got a few cool kills but, not many... lol, i had the same amount of kills as viceman but, i must of collected more dead guy money from the drops biggrin.gif... i stalked you a couple of times... got you once and dup got me from behind on the other... that was a close one though...

i recall two people sneaking past me during the match... viceman and dup... it was kind of funny laugh.gif...

...and poor poor GLC... you keep getting booted, i thought you were still playing when you sent me that message laugh.gif... but, the re-invite didn't work and that sucks... that's two matches now isn't it?

@ el-nino - i tried inviting you but, i'm sure the problems you were having with your system wasn't going to let you in anyways... you did show up online playing GTAIV so, i gave it a shot...

on that note, where's my gold at bitches?! salute.giffap.gif...
(that's using both hands!! look at that shit!!)

QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 22 2010, 08:02 PM) *
@bOnEs - I was looking down on you creeping past the containers by where the Combat Sniper spawns and I was on the highest one watching you but you were obscured for a bit because you kept right up against them. Then I missed you and it was lights out for me lol.

i remember that laugh.gif...

dude at the end, i saw you run into that warehouse and i followed in, knowing you were hiding somewhere with the sniper, watching the doorway... i took most of your health but, all it took was one shot or two to get me... and i had no clue where you were at in there... the sniper did work to your advantage in that location for sure... i could here them off in the distance as i saw your name grace the screen laugh.gif... with a few more people it might of been a little more fun but, it was still good shit...
TreeFitty
an admin needs to change your member group.
ViceMan
QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 23 2010, 12:02 AM) *
@Vicey - When we were firing at eachother across the water it was like you were out of range, I had an AK what the hell did you have?

M4 of course. I knew you had the AK cause of the sound it made when you was firing, so I just crept forward until I got a reticule target.

And as i've already said it was a terrible match, don't let me win again.
DuPz0r
Me and Vicey were face to face but with 500 meters between us. We were both creeping in and out of cover aiming at each other for a while, then b0nEs poped his head round from the containers and shot me dead in two shots! I think i died the most in that game.
Marney1
I was hiding in the skip next to the dry dock building and kept popping up and firing to try and entice (Vicey I think) to come in search but he just kept creeping further away. I was hoping he'd get real close in his search for me so I could pop up and give him WTF moment.

@bOnEs, the warehouse incident: You had my health down to the very last drop and until I pistoled you from behind the post I wasn't sure who was after me. That was one very tense moment knowing I would have to choose my moment carefully. I still lol at the thought of seeing everyone's dark shapes creeping around, we all had the same idea going. tongue.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 23 2010, 09:17 PM) *
I was hiding in the skip next to the dry dock building and kept popping up and firing to try and entice (Vicey I think) to come in search but he just kept creeping further away. I was hoping he'd get real close in his search for me so I could pop up and give him WTF moment.

It was tense, because there were only four of us it wasn't a spawn, run to the nearest guy, shoot, get shot, respawn situation. There were probably dozens of times where two of us may have passed each other on either side of a container and not even known.

There were also a few moments where it's like a Mexican standoff; you know someone's there, they know you're there, neither of you move and in the end someone else comes from behind you and gets the kill while you're focused on the other person.

Also I was pissed off at constantly spawning at the very south of the playing area where there are no weapons. In the end I just jumped in the water and swam across most of the time.
Marney1
I respawned just outside the southern end once and wondered where the fuck I was for a second because like you I couldn't see any weapons on the map. I did a lot of swimming, usually coming up the steps in a crouched position next to the Combat Sniper. With about 4 minutes left I jumped in a fast boat blasting the horn and tried jumping out to see if the momentum would let it carry on where someone might spot it and open up giving away their location.

Replays with different angles available would be good then we could lol at those times we were probably sneaking past eachother like 2ft away. Imagine being able to put the match replays on here!
TreeFitty
QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 23 2010, 08:25 PM) *
Imagine being able to put the match replays on here!

Would be amazing if we all had capture cards and mix the footage together. *keeps wishing for the day*
Massacre
Multiplayer needs an option to let a player be a ghost cam...
ViceMan
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 24 2010, 02:13 AM) *
Multiplayer needs an option to let a player be a ghost cam...

Yeah, a spectator. Just like in my old JA playing days. That would be good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.