Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 questions if you please
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
supreme jedi
I have two questions that I need answered and a request if someone could help me out...
Can I replace a car ment for "x" with car "z"? I have the infernus replaced already but I find another one I like thats for the infernus, can I replace, lets say, another car for the one ment for the infernus?

what is the default key, on pc, for shifting the thrusters forward on the hydra?
I have custom key settings and I want to actually fly the hydra, not just hover around everywhere. whats the default key to change the position of the thrusters from hover to flying?

can someone give me a sound file. I dont seem to have it in my file backup folder? I need the
following file: sound 1 from: X:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\audio\GENRL\Bank_012
If someone could help me out, that would be great

smile.gif
Weasel
File sharing isn't normally allowed, to prevent pirating.
Reinstall from the DVD to get the file back

Holding the up arrow for 2 seconds puts forward thrust. holding the down arrow to change back.
you should se the video 'shudder' when it changes.

Can't help with modding.
supreme jedi
thanks for the help then... you cant help with modding.. hmm so why did I join this forum in the first place if you cant help with modding???
Weasel
I don't do modding, I'd rather play the game than spend time trying to get it to play.

Others may have experience, be patient.

Or GOOGLE the problem.
supreme jedi
I asked a simple wuestion and I think you have understood my question.. SO MANY people modify their San Andreas game, I do, I had a simple question if I could replace a car with another name, I can..
be patient on what. I replace the files like I should, do everything exactly the same, if it dont work replace with originals and try again, why should I google the problem, what problem is that???

Topic Closed
ViceMan
QUOTE (supreme jedi @ Mar 3 2010, 03:05 PM) *
I asked a simple wuestion and I think you have understood my question.. SO MANY people modify their San Andreas game, I do, I had a simple question if I could replace a car with another name, I can..
be patient on what. I replace the files like I should, do everything exactly the same, if it dont work replace with originals and try again, why should I google the problem, what problem is that???

Topic Closed

Topic open.

In your first question I didn't really understand what you meant; I can only conclude that you've installed a modded car to replace the Infernus, and now you want to change the name that's displayed from "Infernus" to something else, aye?

If so then it's pretty easy - download the mod tool SA Ultimate editor. (I think this is the version that has the .GXT editor in it, there are quite a few different versions.) IIRC you'll need to specify the path SA is installed to, after that open up the program and select vehicle editor, find the Infernus and then I believe you either select the 'model specs' or 'other' tab. At the top should be a text entry box with 'Infernus' written in it, simply change that to whatever you want to then click the save button on the left of the window. You can also change handling, collision, bounding boxes and most other data with this handy tool.

If that's not what you wanted to know then, sorry, I can't help ya. Hopefully most of the information is correct. As I said it's been a while since I played SA.
supreme jedi
QUOTE (Weasel @ Mar 2 2010, 02:52 AM) *
File sharing isn't normally allowed, to prevent pirating.
Reinstall from the DVD to get the file back

Holding the up arrow for 2 seconds puts forward thrust. holding the down arrow to change back.
you should se the video 'shudder' when it changes.

Can't help with modding.

the #2 key on the keypad or using the arrow buttons? because I know the arrow buttons are being used for the pitch of the plane whether its 'up key' to lower the front or 'down key' raises the front
Weasel
NumPad 8 for forward thrusteres,
NumPad 2 to return to Hover mode.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.