Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ________iGTA DeathMatch 4________
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Marney1
Wanna join this match? Post your PSN name here!

First To Reach 3 Wins Gets Free GOLD MEMBERSHIP!

OPERATION GET bOnEs!

iGTA DEATHMATCH

Leaderboard

Settings as chosen by last match winner (bOnEs)
Game: IV
Duration: 45 mins
Auto-Aim: Allow
Weapons: Powerful
Police: Off
Traffic: Low
Pedestrians: Low
Blips: Off
Online I.D. Display: On
Reticule Health: On
Voice Chat: On
Respawn Distance: Medium
Respawn Time: 1 Second
Time of Day: Evening
Weather: Foggy

Confirmed Players

bOnEs**

Jimothey

Marney1

DuPz0r*

TreeFitty

t1nyt3rr4h

GLC

ViceMan < Winner!

new major on the block

DirtyWorkz

Jacko

tristenboyle

RamzKilla

romanbellic707

II--NOBBY--II
TreeFitty
Hooray! I'll make you a new pic soon.
Edgecrusher
I'm in again.
Massacre
I'm still not in.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Feb 23 2010, 03:54 AM) *
I'm still not in.

You're like a lost puppy Massacre!
Massacre
Well, I do like to lick my crotch.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Feb 22 2010, 10:58 PM) *
Well, I do like to lick my crotch.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
Massacre
No I don't.
TreeFitty
mellow.gif well it came off sorta like that. use emoticons damn it! emote yourself a little.
Marney1
I'm in! salute.gif angry.gif fap.gif dry.gif jawdrop.gif disdain (13).gif snf (11).gif bored.gif nono.gif snf (19).gif sneaky2.gif doh (12).gif confused1.gif fam (1).gif foolish (6).gif foolish (7).gif evil (15).gif lol.gif scared.gif fam (3).gif snf (31).gif drunk.gif engerland.gif XD.png moderators.gif locked.gif Bullshit.gif psy.gif
new major on the block
Im in again, its time to double my effort now.
tristenboyle
im in....... PSN ID: tristenboyle
i just joined so help me get on plz:D
Marney1
QUOTE (tristenboyle @ Feb 23 2010, 04:38 AM) *
im in....... PSN ID: tristenboyle
i just joined so help me get on plz:D

I'll add you to the list when I edit it later. cool.gif
DuPz0r
Im In'D
Jacko
Hey can I be in again please? I promise I will drink more coffee so I have the strenght to play a bit longer? blush.gif
In the last match I had some problems with the start because of the shitty controls I had with my PS3, the trigger-buttons did not work properly. By the way who won the previous match? My guess it was bones because he was very talented and difficult to kill or then it was GLC or Vice Man. I did not recognize all of you because of your different ID's but I did notice bones, Vice Man, Marney1 and GLC.
Jimothey
I WILL be in this one if it kills me!
and remember it's a J at the front of my name not a T tongue.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (Jimothey @ Feb 23 2010, 10:39 AM) *
I WILL be in this one if it kills me!
and remember it's a T at the front of my name not a J tongue.gif

Yeah I know, that's what I did.
Jimothey
I should have kept my mouth shut.. lol
trathen93
Remember its DirtyWorkz now and not el-nino

anyway, I'm going to do better next time for sure, theres some things I'd like for the next match but im not saying anything as it could be used as an advantage for Bones when choosing the settings
Ex-PS Fanboy
Very well... But I'm not in it for the gold anymore....
Marney1
QUOTE (E_Z @ Feb 23 2010, 04:21 PM) *
Very well... But I'm not in it for the gold anymore....

CRY BABY!

Click to view attachment
Ex-PS Fanboy
Still beats being a scouse.
Marney1
QUOTE (E_Z @ Feb 23 2010, 04:38 PM) *
Still beats being a scouse.

Click to view attachment
bOnEs
once i get a gold membership, i'll ease up on the killing to allow others to enjoy a victory biggrin.gif... i might do more driving and camping... or just try to cause a commotion with 10 vehicles blowing up in the middle of a fight... shit like that...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 23 2010, 04:59 PM) *
once i get a gold membership, i'll ease up on the killing to allow others to enjoy a victory biggrin.gif... i might do more driving and camping... or just try to cause a commotion with 10 vehicles blowing up in the middle of a fight... shit like that...

It's not in the bag yet mate! ph34r.gif
bOnEs
i said "ONCE" i win the gold... it's inevitable...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 23 2010, 05:12 PM) *

There aint a chance in hell you're gonna win a third match.........not with me around. ph34r.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (marney1 @ Feb 23 2010, 12:16 PM) *

There aint a chance in hell you're gonna win a third match.........not with me around. ph34r.gif

big talk from the guy who got $1500 biggrin.gif...

anyone have suggestions for the next location? i'm open to suggestions... i was thinking "the docks" but, i'll see what you guys think...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 23 2010, 05:21 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Feb 23 2010, 12:16 PM) *

big talk from the guy who got $1500 biggrin.gif...

anyone have suggestions for the next location? i'm open to suggestions... i was thinking "the docks" but, i'll see what you guys think...

That $1500 is an estimate, I lost connection in the last 10 minutes remember? I'm sure I was in second place. angry.gif

Anyway the docks for the next game sounds good to me.........without blips?
Massacre
Why the fuck is my avatar in the first post?
Jacko
Maybe Marney wants to praise you enough to join our match this time. Anyway bones my suggestion of the setting for the next match will be Colony Island. smile.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Feb 23 2010, 05:38 PM) *
Why the fuck is my avatar in the first post?

Honest answer? I don't fucking know.
GLC
Oh, I'm already a confirmed player? mellow.gif
Massacre
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 23 2010, 12:41 PM) *
Maybe Marney wants to praise you enough to join our match this time. Anyway bones my suggestion of the setting for the next match will be Colony Charge Island. smile.gif

Much cooler.
Jacko
Hey what's this? I thought I was already a confirmed player but suddenly my name disappeared from the first post and this "Joey90" dude came out of nowhere. mad.gif
Come on Marney stop playing with the "edit"-button. I want in!
Marney1
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 23 2010, 05:59 PM) *
Hey what's this? I thought I was already a confirmed player but suddenly my name disappeared from the first post and this "Joey90" dude came out of nowhere. mad.gif
Come on Marney stop playing with the "edit"-button. I want in!

You are in Joe.
Jacko
Fine Joey it is. For now all the matches have been deathmatches (which is fine by me by the way) but I was thinking (too many suggestions) that maybe we could bring more gamemodes for these events like Turf War or Team Deathmatch. Members could start their own gangs and face each other in the Turf War Mode. How frickin' cool is that? Marney would do you think? I want gangs! Someone skillfull can make the gang logos and stuff and every member of the gang should wear similar color so they could be recognized by the rival gang.
Edgecrusher
I like Middle Park.
Marney1
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 23 2010, 06:10 PM) *
Fine Joey it is. For now all the matches have been deathmatches (which is fine by me by the way) but I was thinking (too many suggestions) that maybe we could bring more gamemodes for these events like Turf War or Team Deathmatch. Members could start their own gangs and face each other in the Turf War Mode. How frickin' cool is that? Marney would do you think? I want gangs! Someone skillfull can make the gang logos and stuff and every member of the gang should wear similar color so they could be recognized by the rival gang.

That sounds good but it's down to what the majority wants. These matches are always open for ideas but the winner of the last round has the final say.
Jacko
Yeah maybe I got too excited and I'm propably only one who cares enough to try the gang idea. sad.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 23 2010, 06:27 PM) *
Yeah maybe I got too excited and I'm propably only one who cares enough to try the gang idea. sad.gif

You're not on your own I think most of us would like to try gang wars or something, it just might need a few more players to make it worth while though.
Jacko
Perhaps we should make a poll or something in the near future but that would happen only if I'd wind Bones. laugh.gif
GLC
I do like the idea, but as marney said, we'll need more people to make it work..
Jacko
Glad you like it. But if we want other people to come forward with the idea we need to make a vote otherwise it wont be democratic. Maybe we have the time for that after the winner of the first tree rounds has been settled.
trathen93
the idea of team dm's and other games sounds good, especially races. im good at them (most of the time)
Massacre
If we gets gangs going, I'll actually buy the game and start competing in these.
ViceMan
QUOTE (GLC @ Feb 23 2010, 05:52 PM) *
Oh, I'm already a confirmed player? mellow.gif

So am I, he's way ahead of me.

Well, even though I am apparently already in.

"I'm in."
bOnEs
i'll try to keep it small next time... colony, charge, or the docks... it'll be one of the three... no blips either...
Jacko
Great small is good and the action gets more intense when spaces are more confined. How about some police attention? Nope. It's not that great to have Liberty City's finest annoying you during the game.
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 23 2010, 06:53 PM) *
i'll try to keep it small next time... colony, charge, or the docks... it'll be one of the three... no blips either...

Hmm, Colony is overused almost as much as Happiness. Charge; Jacko, Major, GLC and I had a lil' DM there last night. And also a TDM at the docks. I think Charge offers the most tactical possibilities out of the three.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.