Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kill 5 opposing team members trophy
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
lav01
i just registered but have looked through the site plenty of times, and was looking for some help.

i cannot seem to get the kill 5 opposing team members trophy. i have not used any cheats ever, and i have killed waay over 5 people. i dont get it. am i missing something or is there an easy way to do this?

thanks in advance.
TreeFitty
This trophy is for multiplayer so cheats won't matter.

If you are talking about multiplayer, you killed at least 5 in one round of a deathmatch?
lav01
i did in team deathmatch. dont remember about regular deathmatch. did it again this morning. still no trophy. does it have to be 5 DIFFERENT people or just 5 kills?
TreeFitty
Shouldn't matter team or not. It may be 5 different people. Not 100% sure but that shouldn't be too hard to do.
lav01
i just never get into matches that really have much more than 4-5 people per team. its really annoying me. must be 5 diff ppl.
Marney1
Could be five people in a row without dying.
Banana Boy
could it be kill 5 players in a certain amount of time? like kill 5 in 20 seconds?

which would imply that you shouldn't die
TreeFitty
Nothing talks about a time limit.
lav01
i have killed 5 more than a couple times, i just dont know if they were 5 different people. if any 5 people would let me kill them and see for sure if thats the problem id appreciate it. you guys can kill me 100 times after that i dont care. hit me up on psn: lav01
TreeFitty
There will be plenty of people from here to kill (and kill you) for the deathmatch monday night: http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...howtopic=795202

As long as you kill 5 different people in the round you should get it.
Banana Boy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 18 2010, 07:01 PM) *

I said "could it be?"
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Banana Boy @ Feb 21 2010, 12:20 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 18 2010, 07:01 PM) *

I said "could it be?"

and I answered, nothing talks about it.
HyperAssassin31
could be kill 5 different opposing team member without dying
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.