Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orlando, FL
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Heartless
I know a few of you live in FL. Anyone want to hang out, give me a holler and I'll tell you the details.
PabloHoneyOle
I'd be interested in meeting up for a beer and a tug.

Shoot me a PM with your details and I'll see if I can skeet over there.
Heartless
Message sent.
Hardcore Ottoman
Funzalow, my friend.
Heartless
Sure.
Darth Sexy
I'm choosing to disregard the above post.

I foresee bloodshed at this meet up.
Pieface
You're just 3 months too late..
PabloHoneyOle
Just an update, we ended up not meeting up, mostly because my job is a bastard and I couldn't get a night off.

In other Florida news, I will be in Tampa for the next 8 years if anyone wants to come by for ritual suicide.
Heartless
Yeah, and my wifes business was buying me an endless supply of booze, so I wasn't coherent. I went through Epcot completely trashed. Stay tuned to facebook, I've been lazy about getting the pictures up, but there is one where I'm posed with Mulan. And of course getting even more obliterated in Germany.
Darth Sexy
Hahaha, serves me right for not looking at the post dates.
Bain
QUOTE (Leutnant Herzlos @ May 24 2010, 11:51 AM) *
Yeah, and my wifes business was buying me an endless supply of booze, so I wasn't coherent. I went through Epcot completely trashed. Stay tuned to facebook, I've been lazy about getting the pictures up, but there is one where I'm posed with Mulan. And of course getting even more obliterated in Germany.

That is definitely quite obliterated.
Heartless
I remember it in patches.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.