Full Version: Online nicknames
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 5 2011, 10:00 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 5 2011, 07:46 PM) *
Now leave me alone..........please.

Oh reverse psychology, I get it...

So how do you say Marney in Liverpoolish/Scouser? Is it "Maah-Knee"?

Yeah lar.
demon
I just did some research, and it turns out that every male in Ohio are named John Smith. snf (31).gif
bOnEs
wow, i guess i never posted why i chose bOnEs... years and years ago i went by the moniker, "artistadam"... it was the first name i chose for my very first email address, and it became my online alias as well, and still is to this day... but after falling in love with the golden age of piracy from the 16th/17th century and this image from a zelda enemy,

...i came up with the name "captain bones"... i used that for years but, more recently i've had the ability to choose "bones" to shorten the moniker at forums like this... but, when bones isn't available, i usually spell it like this, .:bOnEs... i've adapted to "bones" over the years and have stuck with it... but, i still use "artistadam" for a lot of things because, it's usually always available... and if it isn't, i call myself, "therealartistadam"...
Tranque
My dorkiness knows no bounds.
Massacre
Your foray in the realm of RP seems to have gone rather well, even if that is from two years ago.
Tranque
I've always been a dedicated RPer, hoecake. Got me into writing my psychological horror stories actually.
Massacre
Hm, writing got me into RP. Every RPG needs a plague doctor, especially when the rest of the undead are so poorly written. And someone has to strike fear into the hearts of those fucking elves.
Severus Snape
My nickname really means....nothing. I just choose a name based on how I feel at the time. I don't have any nicknames in real life (mainly because I prefer to stay at home instead of dealing with the idiot populace, which limits my ability to talk to real people), so I don't have any that I would use here. In fact, I will probably end up changing my online name pretty soon.

Ok, I apologize for the interruption. I now return you to the arts.
DuPz0r
Marney is a nickname I've always had because most people couldn't pronounce my surname properly.

I actually have a friend called Danny O'Mahony from school but we all called him Marney smile.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Feb 9 2011, 12:59 AM) *
Marney is a nickname I've always had because most people couldn't pronounce my surname properly.

I actually have a friend called Danny O'Mahony from school but we all called him Marney smile.gif

My solicitor will be in contact with him shortly, for breach of copyright.
ViceMan
While you're at it buy the trademark to Marneys-Reunited and start a site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.