Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGTA Death Match (XBox)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Jacko @ Feb 28 2010, 10:09 AM) *
Hmm... 11 pm sounds perfect to me and it's not that late yet so you dont have to worry about falling a sleep.

Other people want the TV at that time.
Marney1
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Feb 28 2010, 09:58 PM) *
QUOTE (Jacko @ Feb 28 2010, 10:09 AM) *
Hmm... 11 pm sounds perfect to me and it's not that late yet so you dont have to worry about falling a sleep.

Other people want the TV at that time.

Thought you had a mansion? You only have one TV in your mansion?
}{oT~dEv1L 666
Count me in. My GamerTag is HoT dEv1L 666.
Marney1
QUOTE (}{oT~dEv1L 666 @ Mar 1 2010, 02:36 AM) *

You're in - don't forget to add myself, bOnEs or one of the other confirmed players.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (marney1 @ Feb 28 2010, 11:02 PM) *

You're in - don't forget to add myself, bOnEs or one of the other confirmed players.

psst! this is the Xbox topic!
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 1 2010, 04:05 AM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Feb 28 2010, 11:02 PM) *

psst! this is the Xbox topic!

Yeah I know, just went to post his name in the OP! rolleyes.gif I'll get me coat!

Forget what I said just add one of the others in the list if you haven't already.
bOnEs
5 confirmed members, eh? well, that's a pretty decent start i'd say... although, i think stoic is on vacation this week... i'd love to see this take off like the Ps3 one did...

thanks marney for trying to get this going again... it was always me, GLC, and dup trying to get this going on the old boards and it never got past the deathmatch mode because there was never enough participants... it always turned into a freeroam...

here's hoping the 360 fellas can get the ball rolling biggrin.gif... we're having a blast on the PS3 side, except for fanboy...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 1 2010, 05:25 AM) *
5 confirmed members, eh? well, that's a pretty decent start i'd say... although, i think stoic is on vacation this week... i'd love to see this take off like the Ps3 one did...

thanks marney for trying to get this going again... it was always me, GLC, and dup trying to get this going on the old boards and it never got past the deathmatch mode because there was never enough participants... it always turned into a freeroam...

here's hoping the 360 fellas can get the ball rolling biggrin.gif... we're having a blast on the PS3 side, except for fanboy...

I think the reason it worked this time round is because the rules are clear and simple and once the first match has been won the rules/settings are set by the winner so there's no arguing because there's a chance of everyone getting a turn.
}{oT~dEv1L 666
QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 1 2010, 12:02 PM) *

Alright, I added those that are on the confirmed list.
Jacko
Wow this has progressed well since the last time I checked this topic.
Marney1
QUOTE (}{oT~dEv1L 666 @ Mar 1 2010, 09:46 AM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 1 2010, 12:02 PM) *

Alright, I added those that are on the confirmed list.

Second thoughts - don't add me I don't have an Xbox!
The Awesome One

Send me another request. I didn't have a clue who you were and I hadn't played with you, so I rejected.
}{oT~dEv1L 666
Ok we're gonna play in the next 5 minutes yeah?

Is this match still on? Isn't it time already?
TreeFitty
Supposed to be. Don't know where Jacko is.
Marney1
Told you it'd be best waiting 'til the 15th. sleep.gif
TreeFitty
There will probably be the same amount of people. Better to build it up and do it now than wait it out another 2 weeks and dies out. Try again for the next date. sleep.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 1 2010, 11:35 PM) *
There will probably be the same amount of people. Better to build it up and do it now than wait it out another 2 weeks and dies out. Try again for the next date. sleep.gif

But that's how we managed to make the PS3 version a success - by giving it a few weeks notice and letting the adrenalin build up. No one seemed interested at first but with a few days to go the interest really started to build up.
TreeFitty
There was (and has been) more interest in the PS3 events. Xbox guys on here just haven't been as successful, or enough interest to get anything going.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 1 2010, 11:40 PM) *
There was (and has been) more interest in the PS3 events. Xbox guys on here just haven't been as successful, or enough interest to get anything going.

It's probably part to do with EFLC on peoples minds (PS3 owners) but I thought Xbox owners would be up for some BoGT at least. I say if tonight is a fail which I think it probably is we roll Match 1 out on the 15th instead.
TreeFitty
Already changed the first post. Surprised not even Jacko was here.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 1 2010, 11:47 PM) *
Already changed the first post. Surprised not even Jacko was here.

Right then, if it's a fail on the 15th someone else can take over the Xbox one if they want. I'm too busy to be checking posts that have nothing to do with the match.

If that sounds like a moan it's not, just fact.
TreeFitty
It the 15th doesn't work it's dead completely.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 1 2010, 11:58 PM) *
It the 15th doesn't work it's dead completely.

Totally agree.
TreeFitty
Now all we need is Jacko. dry.gif where ever he went.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 2 2010, 12:34 AM) *
Now all we need is Jacko. dry.gif where ever he went.

Yeah where is he? He cried like a baby in an Aushwitz oven to get this going.
TreeFitty
Which is why I'm surprised he wasn't here. He wanted it in the first place.
Jacko
I'm sorry for not been there last evening I completely forgot but that doesn't mean I dont want to participate at all because I do. I have marked the next date for the match if it will begin on March 15th. Dont worry I will be there by then and I will also remember the PS3-event next monday. I apologize my lack of memory for this thing so sorry. sad.gif
TreeFitty
The PS3 match will be fine. Worry about the Xbox match and get some more people. sleep.gif
Jacko
I just sent PM's to about five people and I'm waiting a reply from them or if they dont reply straight to me they'll propably post their Gamertags into this topic if they're interested. I know we could'nt get this underway because of me but we will get enough players by the day this happens I'm sure of it. We just need to be patient (I actually mean it) for a while. smile.gif
Marney1
@Jacko - Like TF said you just need to worry about the Xbox matches, the PS3 ones take care of themselves so don't mention PS3 in this thread again if you want this to work. Oh and don't mention Xbox in the other one either the confusion it creates is not helping either of the events.

marney1@stopconfusingeveryone.com

ViceMan
QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 2 2010, 03:53 PM) *
@Jacko - Like TF said you just need to worry about the Xbox matches, the PS3 ones take care of themselves so don't mention PS3 in this thread again if you want this to work. Oh and don't mention Xbox in the other one either the confusion it creates is not helping either of the events.

So uh, stop confusing everyone? You say that and you change your name practically every week. Oh and should I mention the PS3?
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 2 2010, 06:55 PM) *

So uh, stop confusing everyone? You say that and you change your name practically every week. Oh and should I mention the PS3?

You stay outta this! ph34r.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (CHANGE PLEASE @ Mar 2 2010, 07:00 PM) *

Sorry, marney1... HAH!
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 2 2010, 07:08 PM) *
QUOTE (CHANGE PLEASE @ Mar 2 2010, 07:00 PM) *

Sorry, marney1... HAH!

I'm warning you Vickey!
TreeFitty
dry.gif

marney, how often can you get on Xbox to spread the word again? I'm putting some settings up aswell. Auto-Aim off should attract some hardcore fapper players.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 2 2010, 07:13 PM) *
dry.gif

marney, how often can you get on Xbox to spread the word again? I'm putting some settings up aswell. Auto-Aim off should attract some hardcore fapper players.

What, like play on an Xbox?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (CHANGE PLEASE @ Mar 2 2010, 02:15 PM) *

Play, make friends, tell people about it, etc whatever you can do. I know you have to travel to get on XBL.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 2 2010, 07:18 PM) *
QUOTE (CHANGE PLEASE @ Mar 2 2010, 02:15 PM) *

Play, make friends, tell people about it, etc whatever you can do. I know you have to travel to get on XBL.

LOL Get to fuck! What do you think I am?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (CHANGE PLEASE @ Mar 2 2010, 02:19 PM) *
LOL Get to fuck! What do you think I am?

Can I get that without the Scouser accent? huh.gif
-Toge-
11 pm is a bit too late cos it's +2 here..
ViceMan
QUOTE (-Toge- @ Mar 2 2010, 08:17 PM) *

Jacko can manage it, at least he did for the PS3 deathmatch. (Mentions PS3 again.)
Marney1
QUOTE (-Toge- @ Mar 2 2010, 08:17 PM) *

Good, the time will stay set as 11pm then.
Jacko
I'm not trying to confuse people I'm just trying to recruit them and mention the forbidden word only in the PM's I send to people. But in this topic it's like in the Harry Potter-books I wont say the name of Voldemort which all of you know is the word we dont say in loud in this topic. Okay that's a bad example but still you know what I mean. And NO. I'm not a fan of Harry Potter. sleep.gif
TreeFitty
Well, it's probably easier for you to do what I told Marney. Play games, make friends, tell them to join this match. Everyone wins.
ViceMan
I forsee Bones winning this deathmatch too, despite the fact he lacks a 360.
Marney1
I've never been so excited in my life! Can't wait for this match. mellow.gif
TreeFitty
/news'd
The Awesome One
I might be able to play tommorow. Invite me if i'm online.
TreeFitty
/news'd again
Massacre
How's it going?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.