Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problems in choosing a topic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Jacko
I want to be active member and all, not a postwhore tough but want to be active and talk about things, mainly GTA but I have the problem of choosing topics which to discuss. I,m more of a GTA-discussion type dude than Asylum if you catch my meaning. Maybe I should post something once per week or once after 2 weeks I dont know.
TreeFitty
Join in the current topics or if you have something new to discuss than make a topic. Just don't spam the place with useless topics, that's all. The GTA community is in a slum right now which is why this place isn't very active and the people still around are those who enjoy things like the Asylum.
Massacre
Don't be afraid to post, we welcome you here, as long as you're not secretly Alex 37.
Jacko
QUOTE (Massacre @ Feb 12 2010, 10:51 PM) *
Don't be afraid to post, we welcome you here, as long as you're not secretly Alex 37.

Thanks for your assistance Tree Fitty and no need to worry Massacre, I'm not that dude from Israel. wink.gif
PabloHoneyOle
I wish there was more interest in GTA. Post in some topics!
Jacko
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 13 2010, 02:46 AM) *
I wish there was more interest in GTA. Post in some topics!

Yeah me too, but maybe people are too busy or their enthusiasm for the series has gotten lower lately. sad.gif But maybe things start rolling again with the help of Rockstar's Social Club Events and iGTA-matches plus when the Episodes From Liberty City Stories will be released for PS3 and PC. When the game is released for those platforms then there's sure to be plenty of discussions about GTA.
TreeFitty
Those are about the only things going for GTA right now, yes. Once any kind of info for the next console game comes out things will pick up.
Massacre
I can make a bunch of shit up if you need GTA topics.
Spoiler
you can post anything you like..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.