Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Logo project
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Media & Graphics
DiO
Well, if you don't know I am taking design fundamentals in college and I finally got to use photoshop. It was a free choice assignment where we make up our own project. I made up a company and logos for it. The project was more complicated than that but that was the gist of it.

TreeFitty
inner circle of the first ones are... not very circular. mellow.gif

They're nice for fancy look-nice times. The best company logos are unique and simple. I'd say #2 style is the best.
DiO
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 11 2010, 04:26 PM) *
inner circle of the first ones are... not very circular. mellow.gif

They're nice for fancy look-nice times. The best company logos are unique and simple. I'd say #2 style is the best.

Yah, I saw that. I have no idea why that happened. It should have been. I made a selection of the circle then contracted it. It When I deleted the middle it should have been circular. I was too lazy to fix it. I probably will. And just for those who can see what kind of logos I was going for.

They'z got that 3D look.
lol @ "fancy look-nice times."

Marney1
The square V Studios look the best especially the grey and red ones. They look simple but corporate.
Heartless
Do a triangle with the V for some awesome Jew/Fee Mason death cult points.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Fag @ Feb 11 2010, 04:33 PM) *
They'z got that 3D look.
lol @ "fancy look-nice times."

And they are all from simple designs. They made them 3D and added cool crap for fancy look-nice times. tongue.gif
Spoiler
ok, i like the gray square one. thumbup.gif
but "V" is too common in many logos i think. VW for instant. channel V..
OptimumPx
TreeFitty
^lulz. the "kids sex change" reminds me of the funny website names.

QUOTE (Spoiler @ Feb 13 2010, 04:20 AM) *
ok, i like the gray square one. thumbup.gif
but "V" is too common in many logos i think. VW for instant. channel V..

GTA V..............................
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.