Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 11 2010, 08:50 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 11 2010, 03:48 PM) *
OK - lazy then!

Yeah that. sleep.gif

some new members wandering around but no luck here. hmmm

Put your foot out and trip them up, then drag them in. ph34r.gif
TreeFitty
Might as well just hire Massacre to do that. They'll never leave.
bOnEs
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 11 2010, 04:09 PM) *
Might as well just hire Massacre to do that. They'll never leave.

...alive!!
TreeFitty
meh, as long as they play first. smile.gif
Massacre
It's nice to know that I can thought of when someone needs to be kidnapped, even if I'm nowhere to be found.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Feb 11 2010, 10:16 PM) *
It's nice to know that I can thought of when someone needs to be kidnapped, even if I'm nowhere to be found.

I shit my pants then! I was scrolling through the posts then you popped up.
The Awesome One
Damn, we need to get one of these going on the xbox.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Feb 11 2010, 06:03 PM) *
Damn, we need to get one of these going on the xbox.

you guys really should...
TreeFitty
Well, if the Xbox guys get one going I'll make a page for you guys too. It would be nice to cover both consoles. smile.gif (now if we can get PC people back to this place...)
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 11 2010, 11:24 PM) *
Well, if the Xbox guys get one going I'll make a page for you guys too. It would be nice to cover both consoles. smile.gif (now if we can get PC people back to this place...)

XBox owners should start with TBoGT multiplayer.
TreeFitty
not like it matters what they start with... rolleyes.gif
TreeFitty
Updated the advert pic. Added some blood splatter on the crown too. From the beginning I had this idea that as the matches go on, the crown will get more bloody and messed up. We'll see how far that goes.
new major on the block
I like it. maybe add more shell casings as the games advance along too. Too bad the image couldnt be viewed bigger though, maybe im a lil morbid but i'd like to see the details in the image
TreeFitty
the original is 1600x1200. tongue.gif not too many details. Which is unlike me. It'll progress. sleep.gif
Marney1
Rockstar are having a PC multiplayer event soon, haven't got a source to give you because I'm tired and can't be arsed searching.
TreeFitty
I posted the official list as news...

http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/news/rockst...iplayer-events/
ViceMan
Why has my name been crossed off? You know how insecure I get when I see my internet username with a line through it. I... I GET SO FUCKING INSECURE! DON'T LOOK AT ME!
Jacko
Hey sorry I could not join the previous match, but I couldn't seriosly find the game until this mornin. A funny thing occured as the game had been inside the console whole time but I did not know it and spend the last evening searching for the game. But dont worry I,ve found the game and it's back in safe hands so I can participate in the next iGTA-event.
ViceMan
It's Monday the 22nd since Marney refuses to put it in the topic title. It'll be at 1 in the morning for you though.
Jacko
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 12 2010, 04:28 PM) *
It's Monday the 22nd since Marney refuses to put it in the topic title. It'll be at 1 in the morning for you though.

You mean the third iGTA-match will be held then and it has not been played yet? Every multiplayer match is played on monday? Ok understood.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 12 2010, 02:21 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 12 2010, 04:28 PM) *

You mean the third iGTA-match will be held then and it has not been played yet? Every multiplayer match is played on monday? Ok understood.

Yes, it's ever other Monday, i.e once every two weeks. But as I said, since you're a Finn it'll be 1am your time when the match starts, although it won't start on time because we're bound to have to wait for certain people... (Marney.)
Jacko
Yes, it's ever other Monday, i.e once every two weeks. But as I said, since you're a Finn it'll be 1am your time when the match starts, although it won't start on time because we're bound to have to wait for certain people... (Marney.)

Alright then, not the next Monday 15th but the other one 22nd at 1 am.
TreeFitty
topic title fix'd. sleep.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 12 2010, 06:28 PM) *

Alright then, not the next Monday 15th but the other one 22nd at 1 am.

At least I think it's 1 am, I know a couple of people from Finland and i'm sure I remember them being GMT+2. Vitun paskamainen perkele.
Marney1
ViceMan is banned!

For hiding in the bushes like a pedo!
Jacko
At least I think it's 1 am, I know a couple of people from Finland and i'm sure I remember them being GMT+2.

Yeah you're right about the time. Was there actually a member using the nick vitun paskamainen perkele? laugh.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 12 2010, 10:41 PM) *
At least I think it's 1 am, I know a couple of people from Finland and i'm sure I remember them being GMT+2.

Yeah you're right about the time. Was there actually a member using the nick vitun paskamainen perkele? laugh.gif

No, they're just some of the Finnish swear words I know. Thought it might make ya feel more at home. blush.gif
TreeFitty
Might as well just go through translate.google.com and say everything in Finnish. Like: Olet huono! voitamme ja tappaa sinut!
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 12 2010, 11:38 PM) *
Might as well just go through translate.google.com and say everything in Finnish. Like: Olet huono! voitamme ja tappaa sinut!

Or - Nik nak paddy wak google woogle!
Jimothey
I'll join in on this one. I've been holding off because I've not played GTA online yet, but I guess we all have to start somewhere.
Should I add people to PSN?
Jacko
No, they're just some of the Finnish swear words I know. Thought it might make ya feel more at home. blush.gif

And they're also one of the most popular words in our whole frickin' language. Much appreciated, made me feel very comfy. smile.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Jimothey @ Feb 13 2010, 08:36 AM) *
I'll join in on this one. I've been holding off because I've not played GTA online yet, but I guess we all have to start somewhere.

You should be able to get away with just adding Bones since he's hosting the next match, or you could wait for people to add you. I never add anyone, I always wait for them to add me. Not like I want friends anyway.
Jacko
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 13 2010, 09:19 PM) *

You should be able to get away with just adding Bones since he's hosting the next match, or you could wait for people to add you. I never add anyone, I always wait for them to add me. Not like I want friends anyway.

Does the host of the match deside all the setting for the match like weather, traffic, police, weapons etc. or are they settled beforehand?
ViceMan
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 13 2010, 08:04 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 13 2010, 09:19 PM) *

Does the host of the match deside all the setting for the match like weather, traffic, police, weapons etc. or are they settled beforehand?

Host/winner of the last match decides, but I suppose they can alter their settings at the last minute if they wanted to.
angeal18
Guess im in too...
ViceMan
QUOTE (angeal 18 @ Feb 13 2010, 09:07 PM) *
Guess im in too...

Like you have in the last two matches?
trathen93
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 13 2010, 11:12 PM) *
Guess im in too...

angeal isnt the only person who hasnt turned up after saying they would. I didn't even make the first one cos of my internet connection. 3rd ones mine though hahaha you're all going down.

oh and does the winner have to host the match? wouldn't it be best to have the person with the best connection to host it.
Marney1
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Feb 13 2010, 11:49 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 13 2010, 11:12 PM) *
Guess im in too...

angeal isnt the only person who hasnt turned up after saying they would. I didn't even make the first one cos of my internet connection. 3rd ones mine though hahaha you're all going down.

oh and does the winner have to host the match? wouldn't it be best to have the person with the best connection to host it.

Well we can't tell who's connection is the best yet but we'll find out as we go along with different people winning and hosting. Dupz0r's seemed decent though.
bOnEs
supposedly, mine is pretty good too... but, the first sign of trouble results in someone else, like dup, hosting... comcast claims to have the best high speed internet but, i do get dropped every now and then... but, there really shouldn't be a problem...
TreeFitty
All the companies say they are the fastest and promise high speeds. Only time I get good speed is in the middle of the night and during the day I lose internet randomely for 5-10 minutes. Like Marney said, we'll see who works the best by changing it up.
Jacko
Host/winner of the last match decides, but I suppose they can alter their settings at the last minute if they wanted to.

Then I guess youll need to win that shit if you want to use those settings for your advantage. I dont know how much they'll help but a little bit. wink.gif
TreeFitty
As said before, it's nice to change it up every match. And if you win, you get to use your favorite settings the next game.
Jacko
These Deathmaches are held every second Monday which fine by me I'm just thinking it might be easier to held them once every Monday night.
ViceMan
Naaaah, we don't want to oversaturate the market.
TreeFitty
^Pretty much that. People are still into other games and have other things to do. 2 weeks works great.
Marney1
Simplicity is the reason it's working.
TreeFitty
You all suck. I will win.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 17 2010, 02:15 AM) *
You all suck. I will win.

Don't be silly, you don't even own GTA IV.
TreeFitty
I have GTA MXIV. Much cooler. sleep.gif
Jacko
So this match will be set in the Industrial neigbourhood located in Bohan. Does this mean you cant go anywhere else than the Industrial?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.