Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGTA Match 3
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
TreeFitty
Industrial area of Alderney. (the southern area)
GLC
I was getting Industrial confused with Docks. So it's where you do Deal Breaker, right? In that case, I'd say bones has a good chance to win again. I'm pretty sure he'll know the area well after all the DB games he played there to get to 10, no wonder he picked it..
ViceMan
I'm sure Marney's going to continue hunting me, so i'll have to be on the lookout for that nigger.
Jimothey
If I get 1 kill I'll be happy.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 17 2010, 10:42 AM) *
I'm sure Marney's going to continue hunting me, so i'll have to be on the lookout for that nigger.

My job is to whack people from a distance when they stop to take aim at someone else. Shock and awe! ph34r.gif

Don't want Marney1 to shoot you in the head? Keep moving!

Remember that the moment you stop I have you in my crosshairs.
bOnEs
QUOTE (GLC @ Feb 17 2010, 05:06 AM) *
I was getting Industrial confused with Docks. So it's where you do Deal Breaker, right? In that case, I'd say bones has a good chance to win again. I'm pretty sure he'll know the area well after all the DB games he played there to get to 10, no wonder he picked it..

i may know the streets but, that's not really going to work to my advantage... i chose industrial because, i think it could turn into a very close and interesting match... it offers some unique environmental obstacles...
Marney1
I'm going to check the place out before I play and see if I can find a good sniping spot. I'm not going to play to win but just to keep all you fuckers on your toes knowing that I'm watching you. ph34r.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (marney1 @ Feb 17 2010, 05:32 PM) *
I'm going to check the place out before I play and see if I can find a good sniping spot. I'm not going to play to win but just to keep all you fuckers on your toes knowing that I'm watching you. ph34r.gif

And while you're sniping away my penis appears somewhere at some point in time and does something unspecified to somebody's arse.

HA! See how you like that! I learned that from Q-D nigguh!
Marney1
^ Dickhead.
TreeFitty
Lighting Bolted is my favorite sniper phrase. sleep.gif

I checked out the area this past weekend.
GLC
I was thinking of trying the area out later tonight, whether it be a few DMs or just starting a freemode. The only time I ever go near industrial online is in that race circuit that goes through it...Anyone wanna come along?
TreeFitty
I explored it in the regular game. If I was near my PS3 I'd join you.
GLC
I ended up doing a few Free Modes with viceman, driving around taking down random people who joined our game and looking for sniping spots. Then we got hit with the "Blah blah blah blah returning to single player" in the middle of a massive police chase.

I'm going back online in about an hour, I'll play again if anyone is on...
TreeFitty
I hate that shit. Just because ONE person lost connection EVERYONE has to start over. dry.gif
DuPz0r
So... Only 1 more day until the next match aye. All your melons belongs to me this time round smile.gif
new major on the block
Well im gonna try some practice today/night cause i havent been on in like over 2 weeks but ill be ready for tomorrow. If anyone is on, ill gladly take yall down as practice too
Marney1
I probably won't get many kills this time round because I'm just gonna stalk Fanboy with my sniper to keep him out of the Gold Forum. ph34r.gif
TreeFitty
why not just make it team deathmatch with everyone against fanboy tongue.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 22 2010, 12:13 AM) *
why not just make it team deathmatch with everyone against fanboy tongue.gif

It should be the job of any Gold Members to keep non-golds out; while GLC and DuPz0r aim to stop them by topping the leaderboard, myself and others should pick on anyone who becomes a threat to them. tongue.gif

We'll have to work out a strategy....maybe it's bOnEs we should be making it hard for?
TreeFitty
everyone verse marney sounds like a plan
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 22 2010, 12:25 AM) *

Bring it on! ph34r.gif
TreeFitty
everyone else will have over $1000 and you'll have $100 from a sympathy kill. laugh.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 22 2010, 12:42 AM) *
everyone else will have over $1000 and you'll have $100 from a sympathy kill. laugh.gif

I could just run away.
TreeFitty
so you'll have $0 and everyone else will still have over a thousand.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 22 2010, 01:23 AM) *
so you'll have $0 and everyone else will still have over a thousand.

If you ever get off your arse and join in I'm gonna concentrate my bullets on you and you only. biggrin.gif
TreeFitty
can't help i'm not near my ps3. got on a little last weekend.
Marney1
TreeFitty
And your point is?
Ex-PS Fanboy
Marney. You suck. That is all.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (E_Z @ Feb 21 2010, 09:30 PM) *

YOU SUCK!
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 21 2010, 09:32 PM) *
QUOTE (E_Z @ Feb 21 2010, 09:30 PM) *

YOU SUCK!

5 dolla...

I mean... $9
TreeFitty
HA! ViceMan is offering $8! I'll do the hooker trick with you!
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 21 2010, 09:41 PM) *
HA! ViceMan is offering $8! I'll do the hooker trick with you!

Your fists vs. My Giant Robots

Good luck...
Marney1
@Fanboy - I'm going to stalk you for the whole match. ph34r.gif
Jacko
I'm getting a little worried here because I havent played the multiplayer in years so dont expect me to threaten your chances at winning the match. laugh.gif
Forget everything I said back when I said I'm going to win this match. Wait a second... I didn't say that nor did I? Anyway I wish the best of luck for all the participants as we plunge into the streets of Alderney State.
new major on the block
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 21 2010, 06:25 PM) *

lol i plan to do that anyway, ever since he ran me over a few weeks ago in a GTA race lol
Marney1
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Feb 22 2010, 01:55 PM) *

lol i plan to do that anyway, ever since he ran me over a few weeks ago in a GTA race lol

If you survive the 7.62 Lapua round I send through your face that is. ph34r.gif
bOnEs
i'm sick today so, my skills might not be up to par this week... i've actually been sick all weekend... i took today off from work but, i'll still be there to host the match... and seeing that i am from america, i think some of the people from here that couldn't connect to the match may be able to this time around... i'll talking about you analogkid biggrin.gif... you should totally give it a shot today (if you even check this topic)...

EDIT: and i'll have the headset on in the lobby but, once the match starts, i'll unplug it... i'm sure you guys don't want to hear me constantly coughing and sniffling...
new major on the block
QUOTE (marney1 @ Feb 22 2010, 09:22 AM) *
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Feb 22 2010, 01:55 PM) *

If you survive the 7.62 Lapua round I send through your face that is. ph34r.gif

lol you can run but you cant hide. That really goes for everyone too. But hey Marney, when youre squating looking for a target and and sizing up them, you will feel a sudden sense of being alone and watched. It will get really quiet and the hairs on the back of your neck will stand up. Thats when you hear the wizz of the bullet exiting your characters head and the lifeless corpse falling over with the words "ARCHmajor high-calibered Marney1" displays across everyones screen.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (marney1 @ Feb 22 2010, 12:08 AM) *
@Fanboy - I'm going to stalk you for the whole match. ph34r.gif

That doesn't mean you'll beat me...
Jacko
Where can I find you ? I mean when I go to the multiplayer and there are the lobbies and other stuff so where do I go? Obviously I choose Deathmatch but then what?
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 22 2010, 11:38 AM) *
Where can I find you ? I mean when I go to the multiplayer and there are the lobbies and other stuff so where do I go? Obviously I choose Deathmatch but then what?

Neither. Add the host (Who is bones this time) and he will invite you.
DuPz0r
I hate hosting the games. It makes me feel responsible and it affects my DM playing skills unsure.gif

lolz
TreeFitty
^lowsy excuse... mad.gif
Marney1
@TreeFitty - r U plAyiNg tHiS tImE?
ViceMan
So what, is it everyone vs Fanboy or everyone vs Marney? I'm happy trying to keep Fanboy non gold'd. I don't want it myself, but if I help prevent him getting it, it'll be a great reward.
TreeFitty
both? mellow.gif
Marney1
I'm no ones friend when I play these matches, I'm a lone assassin with a certain victim to stalk. If anyone gets between me and my pray they too shall feel the wrath of the sniper.

This week...............it's Fanboy! ph34r.gif
TreeFitty
everyone verse marney then.
GLC
I'll put GTA in about 10 and have a little practice, if anyone else is online then I suppose we could do a few races or something...I'm not too bothered.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.