Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: L.A. Noire
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Rockstar Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
TreeFitty
^I did the same thing. Very good indeed but discoloring pictures (or as in this case, limiting to one color) helps hide some hand made aspects of a picture and makes them seem more real.
Marney1
L.A. Noire discount price for Kiwis at mightyape.co.nz
TreeFitty
wow, I totally read that as "mightyRape" at first. tongue.gif
Massacre
You're welcome.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (-Marney1- @ Mar 4 2011, 01:39 AM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Feb 23 2011, 10:16 PM) *
Nice! That girl still looks a bit too much like a photo though, they could have worked into it a bit more. Either that or it's done so well it looks like a photo!

Either way, it's a nice box art.

Just looked at a huge desktop pic of it and it is a painting, I thought it was a photo at first too: 2560x1600

It is a matte painting. As they are all most likely real life actors not just voice talent, they would probably be a paint over for the faces. But if this is the same concept artist as GTA and Red Dead (which it looks like), I'm sure they are capable of getting good quality photo realistic painting.
Marney1

Coming next week.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (-Marney1- @ Mar 4 2011, 03:59 PM) *

Sounds cool, but i dunno if i want to watch those. In case i watch it and it feels like I've already played through the missions when i finally get my hands on it. I know R* aren't going to give away any important details, but it's just knowing that it's not the first time you've seen those missions. Kinda takes some of the spectacle away. Unless it's only showing off examples of gameplay mechanics then I'm all for it!
JamieMilne
Rockstar Answers Questions
TreeFitty
All singleplayer. No online 1940's madness.
Massacre
Yep. Maybe someday we'll get a game where you and a friend can run around in the 40's together, beating up Japanese people and being appalled by two-piece bathing suits.

Also, have they said anything about the soundtrack for the game? I've played so much Fallout I'm actually looking forward to the radio in L.A. Noire.
TreeFitty
Just that the music from the videos are in the game. "more info soon"
TreeFitty
Video up

(you'll need to sign in to YT)
bOnEs
impressive... that seems like the only word i ever use when R* reveals something else about LA noire...
Marney1
I was concerned it might be a bit easy, but after seeing that video I think it'll really take some thinking which is what I want. A real detective game.
DuPz0r
AWESOME! This game does look really original, i can't wait to get my hands on it so i can crack my first case.
ViceMan
So i'm thinking this is going to be like the original Sam & Max game + Grim Fandango x GTA IV Pong.
GTA SA fan
Does anyone know if Rockstar has released achievements for the game?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (GTA SA fan @ Mar 13 2011, 08:56 PM) *
Does anyone know if Rockstar has released achievements for the game?

Not yet.
JamieMilne
New Screens !
TreeFitty
forgot to post this here...

New L.A. Noire Artwork: Elsa Lichtmann
JamieMilne
Vote For Your Favourite T-Shirt
TreeFitty
L.A. Noire Trophies/Achievements
TreeFitty
L.A. Noire Character: Candy Edwards/Evans

edit: New poll on the main page. Which console are you getting L.A. Noire for?
TreeFitty
Trailer #3 is up

TreeFitty
Rockstar Recommends: True Crime Detective Magazine

fap.gif
TreeFitty
New L.A. Noire Artwork: What's in the Trunk?
TreeFitty
New trailer up: Rising Through the Ranks
DANNY B0Y
Got it pre-ordered.
TreeFitty
L.A. Noire Social Club Features
TreeFitty
New L.A. Noire Artwork: A Marriage Made in Heaven

May 17th edit: L.A. Noire out now
BAMF
If someone would have told me that I could drive the Batmobile and be a bar fly in this game I'd have not 'hemmed and hawed' so much about buying it. biggrin.gif

TreeFitty
lol. oh and cum here.
DuPz0r
This game is EPIC!!1
Flea
anyone wonna post any reviews? i cant decide if i wonna buy this game or not, i think am gunna get infamous 2 then mabe get this, is it as good as red dead redemption? i know they cant really be compared to each other but.....yi know
TreeFitty
some reviews here and the main LAN discussion is here.
TreeFitty
L.A. Noire DLC info here
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.