We weren't before? huh.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 13 2010, 08:41 PM) *

And we aren't now wub.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 13 2010, 03:41 PM) *

well, i didn't know marney had a website until 6 months ago... and it seems to cover everything iGTA covers so, i see this potential rivalry building up steam... or an alliance i guess since marney posts here more than his own forum...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 13 2010, 09:17 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 13 2010, 03:41 PM) *

well, i didn't know marney had a website until 6 months ago... and it seems to cover everything iGTA covers so, i see this potential rivalry building up steam... or an alliance i guess since marney posts here more than his own forum...

My new site only started in late October and only covers upcoming games, more of a 'create the hype' type of thing. I merged RedDeadForums with an affiliate a while back. Anyway we're affiliated with iGTA and iRedDead so rivalry isn't in it and once the hype surrounding L.A. Noire dies down we'll concentrate on Max Payne 3 then AGENT. The forums aren't really what it's about. Anyway iGTA is my home, I'm still Marney from the block. smile.gif
TreeFitty
^lol
DuPz0r
Because of this picture you posted with my psn-tag on it, i keep getting loads of lurkers add me on PSN!
bOnEs
i ignore 75% of requests to add a friend... most of them, i send a message asking if i know them... if i don't hear back within a few days, or know who the fuck they were, i delete their request... i once got a request from someone at gamefaqs... i posted a tip for finding a weapon in the godfather II, and my PSN ID was in my sig... 4 months later i got a friend request from someone... i asked how he knew me and he stated that post... i told him that was months ago but, he kept sending me friend requests every other day... i ended up blocking him...

in other news, LA noire looks better and better every time i watch the IGN breakdown video...
Marney1
The IGN video is a good breakdown of the trailer but I can't help noticing that Cole has no reflection, just a shadow after stepping out of his car.
Marney1
TreeFitty
no subtitles:

site updated too: http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/
SirPsychoSexy
Looks incredible. Serioulsy, mind blowing. Some characters just look real.
DuPz0r
Amazing animation technology right there. Games are catching up with films these days!
Marney1
Coming Autumn 2011? huh.gif (End of vid)

TreeFitty
Since it's by an account named RockstarGamesAus, either someone changed it or sucks to be on the otherside of the World.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 21 2010, 04:47 PM) *
Since it's by an account named RockstarGamesAus, either someone changed it or sucks to be on the otherside of the World.

Seems R* have an Australian wing in Sydney. Either that or someone's impersonating them.

RockstarGamesGB

RockstarGamesFrance

RockstarGamesGermany

Rockstar Games Italia

Rockstar Games Espaņa

RockstarGamesBE

RockstarGamesNED

rockstargamesjapan

ロックスター・ゲームス 日本

Maybe not.
TreeFitty
It's odd. The Australian and other language ones link to each other, yet the regular RockstarGames one doesn't link to any others. Most of them have the same website listed at the end with the only difference being the ratings.

The ones with different websites do go back to Rockstar. Such as the French one "www.lanoire-lejeu.com" links to "http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/FR/".

And seeing as the Austrailian one is the only one with a different release date, I'm saying it was a typo.
DuPz0r
They always sensor or remove obscene content a-lot in Aus. As they did with GTA games. Dunno if that effects the release though.
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Dec 22 2010, 12:00 AM) *
They always sensor or remove obscene content a-lot in Aus. As they did with GTA games. Dunno if that effects the release though.

Maybe they'll take the murders out of the story and the Australians will have to solve bigamy cases instead. happy.gif
TreeFitty
"You stole the cookies from the jar!"

"You got the wrong guy!"

etc...
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 22 2010, 02:18 AM) *
"You stole the cookies from the jar!"

"You got the wrong guy!"

etc...

"You've got the wrong guy" fella looks innocent to me.
DuPz0r
"Jacob got stuck in a well... Chuck him a butterfinger and send down Skippy"
Marney1
Rolf Harris is the police sketch artist in "The case of the missing boomerang" and after asking Phelps "Can you guess what it is yet?" goes on to explain two little boys where seen in the boomerang's last known vicinity.
Marney1
Marney1
From the Team Bondi office....

From the Team Bondi kitchen....

Edit: A rare one for ya!
TreeFitty
tee-hee

Marney1
I've been taking a closer look at the screens and came across this one....

What does it all mean?
Massacre
Well clearly, the Loch Ness monster is in the game, and you're going to have to punch the shit out of him. Post it on your site.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 9 2011, 03:48 AM) *
Well clearly, the Loch Ness monster is in the game, and you're going to have to punch the shit out of him. Post it on your site.

Only if you provide a source for your claim. rolleyes.gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 8 2011, 10:48 PM) *
Well clearly, the Loch Ness monster is in the game, ...

Oh god... Oh god no! NOT HIM!!! *runs away*
Marney1
"Hi, I'm Aaron Staton, some of you may know me as Ken Cosgrove from Mad Men."
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 9 2011, 02:56 AM) *
I've been taking a closer look at the screens and came across this one....

What does it all mean?

Looks like he had the idea of masturbating over all the men in funny ties, but realised he had an anti-masturbation glove on which prevented him from doing the deed. Then he noticed a silver vibrator on the desk in front of him and thought "heeello baby!"
JamieMilne
i think its leaked because theres nothing that amazing about this trailer, its pretty much the same as all the other trailers. wheres the gameplay footage?
TreeFitty
You're the first one to mention the leaked L.A. Noire trailer. bored.gif

People are going on about the release date, but it won't matter when the game gets delayed. smile.gif
JamieMilne
im the first one to mention it lol ? what you mean ?

marney posted it up but his post has been deleted lol

Marney1
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Jan 23 2011, 12:43 AM) *
im the first one to mention it lol ? what you mean ?

marney posted it up but his post has been deleted lol

No I never! Stop accusing me!

Edit: What leaked trailer anyway? huh.gif
TreeFitty
haha

I wonder if R* changes it on Monday. No real reason. I also wonder who's going to get the sack for this.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 23 2011, 03:42 AM) *
haha

I wonder if R* changes it on Monday. No real reason. I also wonder who's going to get the sack for this.

I think it was someone at Games Radar who 'accidently on purpose' leaked it. That's what the ninja with the R* throwing star told me anyway, as he held me by the throat and forced me to delete it. ph34r.gif
TreeFitty
Now you got me wondering what a Ninjas vs Spies movie would be like...

Sucks to be the guy that leaked it and Games Radar as a whole. No more exclusives for them. mad.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 23 2011, 04:55 AM) *
Now you got me wondering what a Ninjas vs Spies movie would be like...

Sucks to be the guy that leaked it and Games Radar as a whole. No more exclusives for them. mad.gif

Rockstar and Take-Two worked through the night taking all the videos down as they appeared. I don't understand why some big name sites have kept the info and links up though. These are the same ones who get exclusive previews too, seems they don't care as long as they get a few more hits.
It's a bit like shitting on your own doorstep.
JamieMilne
ign still have an article up announcing the leaked trailer and release date but they dont have the trailer available to view, i think rockstar can try all they want to get it off the internet but its leaked now, what little damage has been done.

the site i viewed the trailer on still has it up today.
DuPz0r
Damn, i didn't get a look at the leaked trailer. Anyone know where i can watch it?
Massacre
Not giving these sites any exclusives is going to hurt them more than a leaked trailer helped them.
TreeFitty
^true dat
DuPz0r
May 20th it is then smile.gif
Marney1
Just realised TreeFitty isn't around......must be out stalking women.
DuPz0r
That's what i was referring to in my last post, but i meant 20th for us guys in Europe

http://ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=8...&highlight=
TreeFitty
had a late night. (like every night this past week...)

@trailer: ZOMG PLANES
Jeff Threat
GOTY.
asthenia
Such fantastic actors.
Marney1
The emotions come across really well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.