Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Secret Ringtone?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Seeen
I read today that the saxophone players on the street give a you free jazz ringtone if you give them money a few times. I know they give you health, but this ringtone thing is new to me.

Has anyone heard of this? I haven't confirmed this myself. I read it on the GTA Wiki website.
TreeFitty
I've heard of this but haven't done it.
ViceMan
Sounds like a fake to me, how would they give you it? Would it automatically appear in your phone's menu? And how many times is "a few times"? 10-50?
TreeFitty
lulz this topic is on google already. Not many other results.
SmC12
There is a jazz ringtone that you get and it's one of the same tunes that the saxaphone players play it's called something like "St. Thomas" or something.

I stood next to a saxaphone guy and played it at the same time he was laugh.gif and tried to get money. smile.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (scott emm 12 @ Feb 26 2010, 11:05 PM) *
There is a jazz ringtone that you get and it's one of the same tunes that the saxaphone players play it's called something like "St. Thomas" or something.

I stood next to a saxaphone guy and played it at the same time he was laugh.gif and tried to get money. smile.gif

So how would you obtain it? Keep giving them money until a message pops up?
SmC12
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 26 2010, 11:24 PM) *
So how would you obtain it? Keep giving them money until a message pops up?

No idea tongue.gif , i don't think you get any kind of message it just appears. I thought it was a normal ringtone until i read this topic about getting it from the "saxaphone man" so i guess that is the ringtone i'm thinking about unless it is a different one you get from the saxaphone player. unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.