Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: General New Vegas Topic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
bOnEs
25 to life would keep me from gaming... good idea but, it's not worth the risk...
Massacre
Rob people who do sell crack?
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 16 2010, 03:09 PM) *
Rob people who do sell crack?

i think your on to something...
Massacre
If you can arrange transportation to Michigan for me, I'll help you.
bOnEs
i'll PM you the details...

*leaves the darkened parking lot*
Massacre
*Crawls back into sewer*
TheAnalogKid2112
*masterbates for effect*
§ynch
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 14 2010, 09:39 PM) *
Oh shit, what's up? We missed you.

..and I missed you all as well. cool.gif

All the New Vegas dope looks cool.
Thanks for all the new stuff. Yay!
Can't wait to feel it on the controller.

Here are some shots I took in New York City.

It appears to be a real live Fallout Shelter!

On 7th in between 56th and 57th ave...I think...
Those blocks are so similar, can't really remember.
Manhatten, parking and walking.....

§ynch
QUOTE (§ynch @ Jun 16 2010, 09:54 PM) *
Here are some shots I took in New York City.

It appears to be a real live Fallout Shelter!

On 7th in between 56th and 57th ave...I think...
Those blocks are so similar, can't really remember.
Manhatten, parking and walking.....

Difficult to say as I didn't write notes.
Definitely going into Manhattan, from the
north east.

We parked and walked. I took those shots.
Massacre
You should head back there with a stepladder and pry that bitch off the wall. I've been looking for one.
Massacre
I said I was looking for one, I didn't say I was looking to pay for it.
bOnEs
haha laugh.gif... i saw one of those in my town though... it was either on the courthouse, or the post office...
Massacre
I saw one on the side of a craft shop called Grandma's Attic. Someone else took it before I could.
§ynch
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 19 2010, 06:07 PM) *
You should head back there with a stepladder and pry that bitch off the wall. I've been looking for one.

Good point. Next time there, it's a scavenger hunt.
If I actually retrieve it, will send it to you.

Come time for the New Vegas release, also expecting
to see adverts lighting up in Times Square. When I was
there last, it was Red Dead Redemption ads, like 4 stories tall.

Liberty City, gotta luv it. cool.gif
Handsome B Wonderful
And they said GTA would turn people into thieves, gangsters, pimps, and sign stealers? laugh.gif

Can't wait for F:NV, but hopefully they will have sorted out some of the issues from Fallout 3. Like the game crashing heaps while in the wasteland.

Massacre
Crashing? So you're either on PC or PS3. Fallout on PC is awesome enough to make up for the crashes, though.
§ynch
QUOTE (Hot Stud @ Jun 21 2010, 06:22 PM) *
And they said GTA would turn people into thieves, gangsters, pimps, and sign stealers? laugh.gif

Can't wait for F:NV, but hopefully they will have sorted out some of the issues from Fallout 3. Like the game crashing heaps while in the wasteland.

Never crashed for me on either PC nor XBox 360 Elite.

You must be talking PSTwee.
bOnEs
it doesn't crash on the PS3, it lags to a point where it freezes... most of the time, if you wait it out, it comes back to life... but, you'd better save and just re-start the game because it will continue to lag... and the only place this was a SERIOUS problem was point lookout, and at other various times in the other expansion packs... the naked game itself wasn't much of an issue... it was the add-ons...
TheAnalogKid2112
I remember Fallout 3 crashed ONE time for me, and not even a day later a patch was released and it never happened again. However, Point Lookout was still laggy as fuck.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 20 2010, 04:48 PM) *

I would get one just to have, but they are all in too good a shape. Not looking for a new one.

Also, they should put these in fallout newvegas so you take them home with you .
bOnEs
that'd be cool if they did throw one of those signs into the collectors edition... but, that box set looks pretty kick-ass as is...
asthenia
...lag? crashing? I must be playing it on Playstation 4. I've only ever had lag in large gun fights.
DuPz0r
A little info on Fallout Online:
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/06/fallout-...land-via-email/

I know this is the Vegas topic, but i cba to make a new thread just for this.
bOnEs
not really interested, TBH... and i heard that a beta trial is two years away, in 2012... this game is way way way too far away for me to even consider any interest in... we don't even know if it's going to be made and published considering the pending lawsuit still ongoing...

and it's not being handled by bethesda, which means it will feel nothing like fallout 3 or any fallout for that matter... i don't really know what to think about this except that it's a promising idea but, eons away from being seen by the public...
DuPz0r
Yeah i guess you're right.

I have £8 spare on my PSN account and i still haven't played Mothership Zeta. Do you guys think i should go download it? It's the only one i haven't played.
bOnEs
i liked it, and consider it the 3rd best DLC... right behind the pitt and point lookout... the corridors and constant threat of enemies can become quite repetitive but, the dialog, the story structure, the visuals, and the finale really add up to be a good add-on...

travel light meaning, i wouldn't bring anything except a good set of armor up there... you won't even use your weapons from the wasteland once you get your hands on an alien weapon, which is pretty much your first objective on the ship... there will be someone on board who can repair items 100% so, bring some caps because, the aliens will ruin your armor very quickly and very often... i think i brought the metal master armor with me... and the wanderer's leather armor another time...

it's fun, it's repetitive, it's humorous, it's epic... it's worth at least one look... but, the enemies can be relentless at times... in order to make this add-on more difficult, they decided to just throw more enemies than usual at you... and the cloaked ones can be a bitch sometimes...
§ynch
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jul 8 2010, 03:11 AM) *
I have £8 spare on my PSN account and i still haven't played Mothership Zeta.
Do you guys think i should go download it? It's the only one i haven't played.

There are some nice items to be had, like the Buttercup Toys, beta weapons, Paulsen's Revolver...
Probably my least favorite DLC, but the alien tech is worth it.

Collect all the audio logs, some you won't be able to get after certain areas are closed.
Massacre
I rocked the Chinese Stealth Suit on two of my MZ playthroughs, didn't wear it down at all. CSS has carried me through hell without a scratch, even at times when it shouldn't have (i.e. Trogs brushing against you in The Pitt but not noticing you, more Mutant Overlords spawning than there should be, etc.).
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jul 8 2010, 11:03 PM) *
I rocked the Chinese Stealth Suit on two of my MZ playthroughs, didn't wear it down at all. CSS has carried me through hell without a scratch, even at times when it shouldn't have (i.e. Trogs brushing against you in The Pitt but not noticing you, more Mutant Overlords spawning than there should be, etc.).

i brought that with me on the playthrough with my good girl rocking the wanderer's leather armor... the aliens ruined the stealth armor in the hangar... so, i had to pay the steep price to repair it and i never wore it again on MZ... the stealth worked in places but, for the most part, i was under constant threat...

let's just say i didn't do a good job of sneaking around mothership zeta...
Massacre
I was undetected the entire time, aside from when I changed into the space suit and forgot to change back.

Ultimate stealth gear:

CSS

Dart Gun

Silenced 9mm

Infiltrator/Perforator

... And I also use the lucky shades and carry the lucky 8 ball.
bOnEs
i always have the lucky shades and the lucky 8 ball, everywhere i go biggrin.gif...

funny thing happened to me on my way to the tesla coil... yea, i played some fallout last night... it takes a couple of shots from the dismemberer (unique alien disinigrator with 160+ DMG) to take down a deathclaw... yet, the novasurge (unique plasma pistol with 80+ DMG) takes them down with one shot... i guess the alien weapons don't do much damage to creatures on earth?? unsure.gif...
§ynch
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jul 12 2010, 07:24 AM) *
i always have the lucky shades and the lucky 8 ball, everywhere i go biggrin.gif...

funny thing happened to me on my way to the tesla coil... yea, i played some fallout last night... it takes a couple of shots from the dismemberer (unique alien disinigrator with 160+ DMG) to take down a deathclaw... yet, the novasurge (unique plasma pistol with 80+ DMG) takes them down with one shot... i guess the alien weapons don't do much damage to creatures on earth?? unsure.gif...

Yep noticed that when finishing MZ, alien tech works but from a simple measure,
I don't see it as all that. Normally I just deploy the usual earth weapons. So bored
lately been using fists on humans, various mines on creatures.

I can't wait for New Vegas, mainly because I'm jonesin' for a new game to start.

bOnEs
me too... i'm tempted to start a new file, once again, just to play through some of the missions again... this would be like my 6th character or something... my "omega" character still has a ton of quests left to do but, he's already done all the add-ons.. i wouldn't mind going through the pitt again biggrin.gif...
asthenia
I wish I could replay games like you guys do, the magic of a story, as much as I love it, is never even half as good 2nd time through.
Massacre
FUCK YES.

I came.
bOnEs
a book? umm, cool i guess... but, i don't usually read books...
Massacre
Comic book.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jul 16 2010, 01:19 PM) *
Comic book.

with pictures? cool!!
Massacre
Your feigned enthusiasm makes it hard for me to like you.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jul 16 2010, 01:43 PM) *
Your feigned enthusiasm makes it hard for me to like you.

i don't even know what that word means tongue.gif... but, thanks?
Massacre
One look at your SML entry photos pretty much told me you weren't going to know what that meant. No offense.

Whooooooooo!!!!!
bOnEs
none taken... i'm a bit of an airhead sometimes... mmmm, airheads...

oh sorry, you were saying?
Massacre
No big deal. I don't really look like I'd be an intelligent person, myself. I look more like I should be sharpening a rock into a knife in a forest somewhere.

*Eats an Air Head*
§ynch
QUOTE (Ben Grundy Wilson @ Jul 16 2010, 10:34 AM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jul 16 2010, 01:19 PM) *
Comic book.

with pictures? cool!!

smile.gif Jumpy.gif smile.gif
PabloHoneyOle
bOnEs
haha laugh.gif...

Massacre
I would've gone with Lincoln's Repeater for that shot.
TwoFacedTanner
Hmm, 13 pages is a lot of stuff to read through.

Bones...Massacre as the resident Fallout experts, sell this game to me.
Massacre
Mojave desert. Shit load of guns. Sweet-ass armor. Mutants. Shit blowing up. Karma system.

And if that's not enough, look at this this way: You know me. You know my feelings on Fable, you know what my taste in games is like. Trust me, Fallout: New Vegas will be an incredible fucking game. I am wearing my serious face. Trust me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.