Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: General New Vegas Topic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Massacre
And there's a gift shop at the bottom. The buildings behind it are part of an actual populated town, not ruins.
Heartless
Sounds like you already played it, lol.
Massacre
The Game Informer scans I posted are very informative.
bOnEs
i wonder when the images from the game informer preview will hit the net... i'm more interested in those pics from the strip...
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (Massacre @ May 15 2010, 06:21 PM) *
Step 1: Look at picture of Mojave desert.

*looks out window*
bOnEs
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ May 16 2010, 11:24 AM) *

*looks out window*

*is very fucking jealous*
Massacre
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ May 16 2010, 11:24 AM) *

*looks out window*

I figured there would be other buildings blocking your view. I thought you were a little farther in.
Heartless
I've always wondered why beer bottles don't give caps. Liquor bottles are obvious - but maybe they should add beer cans. Just sayin.

- Goes without saying, but I think the gambling perk is gonna get a gravedigger style resurrection.
Massacre
I thought you did get caps from beer?
Heartless
QUOTE (Massacre @ May 17 2010, 12:39 PM) *
I thought you did get caps from beer?

I've only noticed it from cola. Also, why do locked, untouched since the war days safes contain caps?
Massacre
A lot of people from that era collected bottle caps, another good reason to use them as currency.
Heartless
I guess that works. I know I have an assload of beer caps around here somewhere.
Massacre
I've been collecting them for a while now. I plan to paint them to look like Nuka-Cola caps at some point.
PabloHoneyOle
Massacre
That's an eBay watermark. People pay for these? I'm going to be rich.
Heartless
You can make whole bottles too, and with a little work, Quantum ones too.
Massacre
This is a real thing...

Hardcore Linkage.
Heartless
Holy fuck. I want one, dammit.
DuPz0r
I have loads of beer bottle caps lying around in draws. I like collecting them rather than binning them for some reason.
bOnEs
i got a bunch of bottlecaps from new holland brewery beers... they used to put words on them so, when you bought a six-pack, you could put together some incoherent phrase with the words you had when you were drunk... good times...
Heartless
I want some different weapons in NV. I'd like a Chainsaw (Powered by batteries or fuel that work like ammo), a Biological and Chemical based launcher, and a tennis racket. I'd like to see a launcher that could shoot off a canister of sarin gas or an acid glob flinger. Granted, all those odd weapons should be hand made, like the Rock-it launcher or shish-kebab, but it'd be worth it.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 19 2010, 07:45 PM) *
i got a bunch of bottlecaps from new holland brewery beers... they used to put words on them so, when you bought a six-pack, you could put together some incoherent phrase with the words you had when you were drunk... good times...

Cool. I might make some Nuka caps randomly if I have some spare time, they'll look good on display next to my game character figurines!
Massacre
QUOTE (Leutnant Herzlos @ May 20 2010, 01:35 PM) *
I want some different weapons in NV. I'd like a Chainsaw (Powered by batteries or fuel that work like ammo), a Biological and Chemical based launcher, and a tennis racket. I'd like to see a launcher that could shoot off a canister of sarin gas or an acid glob flinger. Granted, all those odd weapons should be hand made, like the Rock-it launcher or shish-kebab, but it'd be worth it.

I want a weapon that fires whatever that gunk is that the Centaurs fling at you. I'm thinking crutch, surgical tubing, centuar head.

Another idea for the biological launcher, it could be something similar to the Dart Gun, but with 1 of each chem in the game in place of a radscorpion poison gland. Remember how the Mole Rat Repellant Stick made their heads explode? Something like that, but whatever body part you hit swells up before exploding.

I'd like to be able to blow someone's arm or leg off without them dying, so that they try to crawl away from you, and you can run up and curb stomp them, Gears of War-style.
bOnEs
new screens and info!! biggrin.gif...

http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24205

EDIT: i spy boxing gloves!!! fucking sweet!!
Massacre
Yeah, I think the scans I posted said something about a custom weapon involving the boxing gloves. I think you put railroad spikes in them or something. Also, the leather armor looks so much better in this game than it did in F3.
bOnEs
the leather armor looks like mad max armor...
Heartless
Heartless
First thing I do in New Vegas is look for Junktown. And buy some jerky. Dammit.
Heartless
My number one wish: That you can't "die" of radiation exposure, but instead gradually become a ghoul, and then gradually more feral until your brain melts off and the game ends with a different monoluge.
bOnEs

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-fallout-new/101172

check that shit out!!!!! a trailer with gameplay footage!!
Massacre
Yeah, I caught this live last night, figured someone would've posted it before me.
bOnEs
i caught the tail end of GTTV and, they said something like, "thanks for watching these exclusive E3 trailers" and i saw the vegas strip flash by and realized that i must of missed a new fallout trailer... i was right...

looks like more of the same, which is a good thing... but, there's some new enemies no doubt... the rams, the geckos, the wasps, the nightkin, etc... looks like they were showing off most of them... plus, some cool locales and finally some concrete video of the vegas strip!! looks like i'll be spending a lot of time in the new sin city, unless i make some christian-based character that shuns gambling laugh.gif...
Massacre
The Nightkin look better. They said on Bethesda's NV Q&A that the Super Mutants we've seen in the screenshots are F3 versions they've thrown in as placeholders, the final product should look like the Mariposa Mutants from the old games.
bOnEs
yea, i remember hearing that somewhere... either way, they look like a very tough opponent... the rams looks pretty fucking tough too, it looks like they might pack quite the head-butt...

this game almost looks too alive in the vegas strip but then again, new vegas is suppose to be one of the only functional havens in the united states wasteland so, i guess it makes sense... it will be just as big as the ruins of downtown DC so, there's going to be a lot of neon lights to explore biggrin.gif...

what else, ohh the weapons... saw some newer looking ones... i thought i saw explosive rounds on a couple of the weapons, like a pistol and a minigun... if you can add something like that to any weapon, OMG... i am creating a "new" blackhawk revolver with explosive rounds biggrin.gif...
Massacre
It looks like you'll be able to effectively aim down guns' sights, too. I'll feel especially badass firing exploding shotgun shells at ghouls without V.A.T.S. or blindfiring.
Heartless
I think I saw an M-16 in there. Saw it last night on Kotaku. Looks really, really exciting.
Massacre
I want this game to be my wife. I've certaily spent enough time with Fallout to ask it to marry me.
bOnEs
why not... some asian dude married his in-game girlfriend a few months ago...
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10404956-71.html
Massacre
I'm going to email my proposal and a picture of an engagement ring to Bethesda.
§ynch
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 14 2010, 10:51 AM) *
I'm going to email my proposal and a picture of an engagement ring to Bethesda.

Don't forget the Lag-Bolt Love Letter. wink.gif

Massacre
Oh shit, what's up? We missed you.
bOnEs
§ynch!! what's happenin' my nigga??

so, i heard rumors that bethesda will have more to show for new vegas at E3 this week... i hope that rumor is true...
Massacre
Yeah, my guide lists it as one of the games being demoed on G4 between 5pm and 9pm today. I have lotion and tissues ready.
bOnEs
i'll watch that demo video fo sho... so far, the only thing i've watch at E3 is the metal gear rising trailer... it's the only thing worth watching so far it seems... nothing else looks worthwhile... i might watch the KKK rally natal demo for a good laugh sometime...
Massacre
Kinect (Natal sounded better) and Playstation Move are bound to be fail, although they'll still sell millions of units to the idiots in the Wii crowd. I'm getting sick of the gimmicky casual gaming bullshit.
Massacre
New screens.

Sweet-ass bunker.

Po-po robo.

Hey look, it's Red Dead Redemption.

bOnEs
i hope that bunker has some non-owned containers and a free bed biggrin.gif... if so, it's going to be my home...
Massacre
*Giggle*

I'm getting the PC version, so I'll be living there anyway. MODZ!!!
bOnEs
i wish i could afford a new computer mad.gif... i'd even go back and purchase fallout 3, just to mod that game and check out other mods too, even after new vegas comes out...
Massacre
Sell crack.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.