Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a car accident photo.I add a GTA style
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Media & Graphics
skyfam
Need proof of original photographer giving you permission to edit, and use his photo.
Qdeathstar
ok :-/
DuPz0r
Is this your photo?
The Awesome One
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Feb 1 2010, 08:47 PM) *
Is this your photo?

Thats what I was going to ask...
skyfam
No:
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/...t=11323320.html
A man has been arrested after reportedly stealing a bus and driving it into pedestrians, killing nine. A further 11 victims were injured as the man raced through the town Tianjin in northern China on Monday with the stolen bus after stabbing his boss following an argument, according to reports from the official Xinhua News Agency. Dozens of police cars tried to stop the 40-year-old man. The runaway driver rammed into three police cars and injured four policemen before he was eventually forced to stop.

As a Chinese. I know how much can Chinese poeple fold under the pressure.he must be real angery to do such GTA thing in real life
Marney1
I don't find it amusing.
skyfam
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 1 2010, 11:18 PM) *
I don't find it amusing.

amusing in a cruel way
Marney1
QUOTE (skyfam @ Feb 1 2010, 10:21 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 1 2010, 11:18 PM) *
I don't find it amusing.

amusing in a cruel way

I know what you mean but it would've been more amusing to see someone obviously pretending to be dead with that shit around them rather than a real victim. It just makes for a sad picture imo, slightly below the belt even by my standards.
It could also just fuel the fire for those that think GTA makes people unable to seperate themselves from games and reality.
TreeFitty
Considering this is actual, changed to NSFW links and subtitle/description added.

Also the colors are a way too bright. sleep.gif
PabloHoneyOle
I cried when I saw this.
Marney1
@skyfam: See what you've done now? ^
Pieface
Closing this, and removing the links until the OP shows me proof of copyright, and if so, see it deemed responsible to even be put back on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.