Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Archer
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
TreeFitty
This show deserves its own topic. http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/archer/

Finally caught the first few episodes and had a good laugh throughout. If you haven't seen it yet, do it. I know there's a few people on here that have.
Spoiler
Thank you for interest in FX Network. This video is only available to people in United fucking States.
TreeFitty
^lol I hate that shit when it happens on YouTube. Is there a version of FX's site more local to you?
Spoiler
i don't think so. a matter of fact Adult sites are illegal here. we can't go to playboy.com and spankwire.com and so many other free sites that is being blocked.

but hey a small dam can't block the ocean. biggrin.gif
TreeFitty
O_O

I had no idea it was like that....

Can you see any videos of this show on YouTube?
Spoiler
this FX is not really banned. just i that i can't see it due to regional restriction i guess.

youtube ones are short clips.
TreeFitty
Yeah the previews don't do the full episodes justice.

Do they have the FX channel over there? I know it's in a lot of places.
Spoiler
nope. the channels are government approved like StarWorld, StarMovies, MTV and Sports but these are under subscriptions type.

normal tv channels only show stuffs like CSI, Desperate Housewife...
TreeFitty
I feel so bad for you. sad.gif Come to America. smile.gif
Spoiler
laugh.gif i wish but i am gonna be immigrant then.
Massacre
So anyway, I saw the first episode of this and have forgotten to watch it since. Think I'll just wait for the dvd...
TreeFitty
The episodes after the first are just as good. This show will stick around for a bit.
PabloHoneyOle
I recorded an episode on my DVR last night. Probably watch it tonight.
DonkeyTits
Watched 5 episodes tonight. I was impressed with the show. Consistently funny with good jokes throughout. I will try and watch it again if I catch it.
bOnEs
saw a couple of episodes last night... it was funny, at least, the parts i did see... there was too much talking and laughing going on in my house for me to hear the episode properly... i almost told everyone to "shut the fuck up!!"...

it's pretty witty though...
TreeFitty
Should have told them to stfu and come watch with you. Then you all would be laughing loudly at the same thing. biggrin.gif
bOnEs
eh, women never quite shut the fuck up... especially when they're drunk... she was the one changing the conversation away from archer... she spent like the first 10 minutes trying to figure out where she heard his voice from... then the next ten minutes talking about the show she heard his voice from (after looking it up on the internet)... blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda...
TreeFitty
When I first heard his voice I immediately thought of the coach from Home Movies (which is who it is). So much of the show seems like an Adult Swim type show for some reason.
DonkeyTits
I agree with that. I'm surprised a show that good is on FX.
Massacre
Sons of Anarchy is good if you pretend that the baby on the show doesn't exist, which he doesn't after the end of the season. Good luck finding your kid, Jax...
PabloHoneyOle
I watched an episode this morning. I wasn't blown away, but there was some pretty good shtick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.