Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Lost & Damned (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Lost And Damned
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Marney1

NOTE: Considering this has been around for quite a while on XBox you will find Q&A's have already been posted on the site. To avoid unnessasary repeat posts please check here or here first.
TreeFitty
moved to proper section. dry.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 29 2010, 08:42 AM) *

Yeah I just realised thanks. *over excited*
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 29 2010, 03:49 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 29 2010, 08:42 AM) *

Yeah I just realised thanks. *over excited*

You're welcome. sleep.gif
DuPz0r
I Can't wait. I've waited too long for this exclusive shit!
Marney1
I'm so glad I boycotted the content for this (and TBoGT) because when I play it I won't be disappointed having seen or heard spoilers.
TreeFitty
I only know so much about the game so it'll still be a surprise when I play it.
bOnEs
it's about fucking time!! i've been avoiding all reviews, images, and articles concerning both DLC because, i was still holding out hope for it to come to the PS3... and if it didn't there was no point in even seeing what they offered since i wouldn't ever be able to play it anyways...

but, this news just made my day biggrin.gif...
ViceMan
Already know what happens in both. As I said in the news post it doesn't really bother me any more, I lost interest long ago. I may pick it up at some point but I won't be rushing out to buy it on day one. I'm more interested in the next GTA now.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I would shit my pants if I hadn't played the whole thing on my buddies Xbox. Oh well, more trophies I suppose...
TreeFitty
I don't intend to pick it up on release day either but probably a day or two after.
Ex-PS Fanboy
So are we getting it in DLC form or just Episodes From LC?
TreeFitty
huh.gif Download/buy one or both.
Marney1
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Jan 29 2010, 08:20 PM) *
So are we getting it in DLC form or just Episodes From LC?

EFLC or you can get the individual games via PSN.
Ex-PS Fanboy
If I still have PSN cash by march I may DL it. Atm I think I might get episodes.
Marney1
New multiplayer options too! biggrin.gif
TreeFitty
new multiplayer MODES.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 29 2010, 08:47 PM) *
new multiplayer MODES.

Alright then - you can change your characters hair and face.
bOnEs
if you buy "episodes from liberty city" do you get the original game as well? like, are all 3 stories on the disc? if that's the case, i might give one of my friends my copy of GTAIV so he can play it...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 29 2010, 08:52 PM) *
if you buy "episodes from liberty city" do you get the original game as well? like, are all 3 stories on the disc? if that's the case, i might give one of my friends my copy of GTAIV so he can play it...

No they're both stand alone discs.
angeal18
Dopeness. Im getting it.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 29 2010, 03:54 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 29 2010, 08:52 PM) *

No they're both stand alone discs.

really? "episodes of liberty city" has two discs in it??
Ex-PS Fanboy
Episodes from LC is a disc with the DLC, or 2 I don't know. But either way, they don't require the original game in order to play.
Marney1
The two games are on their own seperate discs.

EDIT ^ I'm probably wrong.
bOnEs
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Jan 29 2010, 04:10 PM) *
...either way, they don't require the original game in order to play.

i was actually hoping that it came with the original game as well... but i don't care, i'm getting the disc version of the DLC because, i'd like to have another shiny new GTA box in my collection biggrin.gif...

@marney - thanks...
ViceMan
Are you sure they're on separate discs? I mean thinking about it, not requiring the full game means they're going to have to have the entire map plus the new interiors, but even then i'm sure it would fit on one blu-ray as the two stories together are shorter than the whole of IV's story.
TreeFitty
what was it like for the Xbox with EFLC? one or two discs?
Edgecrusher
Just the one.
DuPz0r
Did you get a new LC map with new location blips on it?
Edgecrusher
Yup, not going to detail though. tongue.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (t1nyt3rr4h @ Jan 30 2010, 10:18 PM) *

Hang on, are you saying that it will be both game on the one disc? Or is it TL&D disc 1 and TBoGT disc 2?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 30 2010, 05:24 PM) *

Hang on, are you saying that it will be both game on the one disc? Or is it TL&D disc 1 and TBoGT disc 2?

It was already answered that it would be one disc
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 30 2010, 10:26 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 30 2010, 05:24 PM) *

It was already answered that it would be one disc

Well that's shit because I want two seperate discs.
TreeFitty
Then buy them separately for a little more $$$.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 30 2010, 10:29 PM) *
Then buy them separately for a little more $$$.

But you can't buy them seperately can you unless you download them?
TreeFitty
Might have misread/understood you. I'm sure you CAN buy them separately but if you buy "Episodes" it's one disc.
Edgecrusher
Nope, seperate downloads or one disc. May I ask, what difference does it make if it's on one disc or two? If it was on two, it would probably be more expensive, and the length of each episode doesn't really justify two discs, remember they are expansion packs really, not full games.
Marney1
QUOTE (t1nyt3rr4h @ Jan 30 2010, 10:53 PM) *
Nope, seperate downloads or one disc. May I ask, what difference does it make if it's on one disc or two? If it was on two, it would probably be more expensive, and the length of each episode doesn't really justify two discs, remember they are expansion packs really, not full games.

I'm panning on buying a PS2 again and was going to get all the discs from GTA to Gay Fag and thought it would look good on a shelf.
ViceMan

Wait, wha?! Edge? When did you resurface?! Thought I recognised the ava.
TreeFitty
rolleyes.gif What difference will one box make?
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 30 2010, 11:18 PM) *
rolleyes.gif What difference will one box make?

I have OCD and it will kill me to have one missing.
TreeFitty
Buy your game and the store's display-only box. wink.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 30 2010, 11:24 PM) *
Buy your game and the store's display-only box. wink.gif

I'll have to throw all my PS3 things away now bcause I won't be able to handle it.
TreeFitty
1. Ship it all to me
2. ????
3. Profit!
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 30 2010, 11:27 PM) *
1. Ship it all to me
2. ????
3. Profit!

OK what's your address and don't try giving me your work place, I already have that.

TreeFitty
"don't worry, he doesn't know it was you." that was good. didn't like the IV music playing though.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 30 2010, 11:52 PM) *
"don't worry, he doesn't know it was you." that was good. didn't like the IV music playing though.

Poor fella shot himself shortly after.
TreeFitty
Now they need to make a new one where Hitler is a Xbox person and finds out the DLC is coming to PS3. If only I had a good video editor........
bOnEs
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 30 2010, 06:33 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 30 2010, 11:27 PM) *
1. Ship it all to me
2. ????
3. Profit!

OK what's your address and don't try giving me your work place, I already have that.

i'm sending that to a friend at work as we speak laugh.gif... he'd love that part about the noobs fucking around during the petrovic missions laugh.gif... we're both excited about playing the DLC, we've been playing the original for almost two years now... 30+ hours of more GTA is what i've been asking for... it's almost like getting GTA 5 for us PS3 guys...

but, now i've got a problem... this comes out march 30th... heavy rain comes out february 20-something... and red dead redemption comes out late april... i was only planning on getting two games and i am not passing up on RDR... and now that the episodes are coming out, i can't pass on those either... i might have to make a sacrifice in my collection (trade-in) because, i want to play heavy rain as well... there's a demo coming out for it so, maybe i can make my decision off of that... i also have a $25 meijer's gift card... maybe i can use that on heavy rain, or the episodes...
Marney1
@bOnEs

Yeah I was expecting RDR and Fallout 3 to be next (Fallout 3 maybe this week) on my list but we're suddenly buried under new titles to choose from. Like I've said before I can only get into one game at a time so I should be OK for the rest of the year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.