Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ballad of Gay Tony (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Marney1

NOTE: Considering this has been around for quite a while on XBox you will find Q&A's have already been posted on the site. To avoid unnessasary repeat posts please check here first.

Always wanted to make a topic with that title. smile.gif
TreeFitty
was thinking about making a topic but couldn't decide which forum to place it in.

I will probably get this shit.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 29 2010, 08:31 AM) *
was thinking about making a topic but couldn't decide which forum to place it in.

I will probably get this shit.

Yeah I was confused for a second about where to post Episodes From Liberty City too but they're seperate games anyway.
TreeFitty
even posting the pic for the news article I sat there for a second. But that came down to looking at the other Episodes pics which were under The Ballad of Gay Tony. So there it went. sleep.gif
trathen93
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Im like a child on christmas morning, only just got the chance to check my hotmail account and i seen the GRAND THEFT AUTO title, I nearly exploded. I can finally get stuck into these games without having to beg 360 fanboys.
The Awesome One
You guysa re in luck. This is the best DLC around IMO.
DuPz0r
I heard this was the better of the two expansions. Now i can see for my self!
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 29 2010, 05:27 PM) *
I heard this was the better of the two expansions. Now i can see for my self!

The other one never really caught my attention in any way for some reason but this will be the better one for sure. Just make sure you don't jump the gun and play this before you've finished Harley Fags.
The Awesome One
I think this is better than IV.
DuPz0r
Can you play this DLC online?
Marney1
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 29 2010, 05:36 PM) *

With all due respect CC please piss off because I don't trust you to be able to keep your mouth shut about stuff you know but we don't.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 29 2010, 05:41 PM) *

Yes. Its great. I wont reveal why because somebody wants me to shut up.

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 29 2010, 05:42 PM) *
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 29 2010, 05:36 PM) *

With all due respect CC please piss off because I don't trust you to be able to keep your mouth shut about stuff you know but we don't.

That kinda clashes. Anyway, All I said was that its a good game.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 29 2010, 12:41 PM) *

Yeah the multiplayer is still there. The PC version still holds 32 players.
bOnEs
i hear this is the best of the two... but, i'll save it for after the lost and damned...
TreeFitty
^agreed. do this shit right. biggrin.gif
angeal18
Ive also heard this was the best expansion, Now I can see if thats true or not.
Marney1

I reckon we'll be able to appreciate this a lot more than GTAIV because we already know our way round the city. During GTAIV you couldn't take in the scenery and didn't have a clue where you were driving until you'd finished it and had the time to explore.
TreeFitty
meh, done plenty of sightseeing after completing IV. Not a whole lot changed anyway. A few new businesses and that's about it. Will be nice to parachute from high up in the sky and take in the view without being in a helicopter.
§ynch
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 29 2010, 10:29 AM) *
i hear this is the best of the two... but, i'll save it for after the lost and damned...

It's actually both of them in the release.
"Episodes from Liberty City" coming for PC and PS3 in the spring.

I just got the email from R*
bOnEs
i think i read something that said you could scale up most of the buildings for parachuting... i'm interested in seeing how that works... maybe they just added more lifts and ladders, or maybe you can actually climb the thing...
§ynch
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 29 2010, 03:34 PM) *
i think i read something that said you could scale up most of the buildings for parachuting... i'm interested in seeing how that works... maybe they just added more lifts and ladders, or maybe you can actually climb the thing...

Once you pass a certain mission there are icons all over town.
Just like the drug wars. Some are scalers, some are ladders.
Marney1
Scaling buildings? Hey bOnEs wink.gif

Poor Synch got his email 24 hours late tongue.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 29 2010, 11:48 PM) *
Scaling buildings? Hey bOnEs wink.gif

Poor Synch got his email 24 hours late tongue.gif

You dont scale the building, you just head into a marker and that takes you to the top.
ViceMan
Basejumping off of buildings = 5 minutes of fun, then boredom. Diving out of a helicopter and parachuting down onto the roof of a building where a firefight is taking place below = Epic.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 30 2010, 08:08 PM) *
Basejumping off of buildings = 5 minutes of fun, then boredom. Diving out of a helicopter and parachuting down onto the roof of a building where a firefight is taking place below = Epic.

Imagine that with no blips on! "Where the fuck is he?" *Skydives, and behind him and taps him on the shoulder* (with a baseball bat).
TreeFitty
parachutes definitely add another level of playing.
bOnEs
i can't wait to blow shit up!! this add-on looks to UP the destruction factor... all i see is explosions in screenshots...
TreeFitty
Practically everything released for the Ballad was shooting and explosions. There was barely a speck of serious emotional crap. Which is perfect. smile.gif
new major on the block
Am I dreaming or something? Is it really coming to the PS3? please someone slap me?! I don't know if i should buy the disk or download it directly to the harddrive when it hits shelves. And question, can you shoot a weapon while operating a parachute? And also, do you always have a parashute when you bail out of a Helicoptor, considering my gayass controller loves to fuck up and kick me out in mid flight, it would help out if theres a ripchord to pull instead of falling to my death all the damn time.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Jan 31 2010, 11:50 AM) *
Am I dreaming or something? Is it really coming to the PS3? please someone slap me?! I don't know if i should buy the disk or download it directly to the harddrive when it hits shelves. And question, can you shoot a weapon while operating a parachute? And also, do you always have a parashute when you bail out of a Helicoptor, considering my gayass controller loves to fuck up and kick me out in mid flight, it would help out if theres a ripchord to pull instead of falling to my death all the damn time.

*cock slaps*

Last I heard you couldn't shoot while parachuting down. sad.gif

I believe you automatically get a parachute when entering a helicopter.
ViceMan
I prefer the features of TBoGT, but the story of TL&D. That's without playing them. happy.gif
Marney1
SPOILER?

Unboxing and the start of the game, don't start it if you don't want to!

TreeFitty
I think this is getting a little overboard....
Massacre
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 29 2010, 12:34 PM) *
Harley Fags.

Fuck you.

Congrats to the PS3 owners. Oh, that's me, too. Whatever...
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 31 2010, 08:17 PM) *
Congrats to the PS3 owners. Oh, that's me, too. Whatever...

One of us! One of us!

Now we can have EFLC member deathmatchs on the PS3.
Massacre
Now someone can tell me what all the player model options are for TBOGT. Level 3 options are reterded. What skinhead wears a fucking argyle sweater?
TreeFitty
Massacre
I'm on dial-up right now, I can't see that.

Just assume I lol'd/and or provided a witty retort.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 31 2010, 08:50 PM) *
that clothing is as gay as Rupaul at a tap dancing concert.

lulz
Flea
Damn, i bought an xbox 360 just for these 2 games, now i regret it lol, still glad its coming to PS3 tho, Now i can sell the 360.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Flea @ Feb 1 2010, 08:13 PM) *
Damn, i bought an xbox 360 just for these 2 games, now i regret it lol, still glad its coming to PS3 tho, Now i can sell the 360.

No, now you can sell the PS3.
TreeFitty
I'll just take this moment to point out the rules against fanboy issues. Thanks in advance.
ViceMan
I also have an issue with Fanboy, why don't you bann't'd him?
Flea
Me?? am not a faboy, i just never play the 360 and i'm a big gta fan, why keep a console i never use.....
TreeFitty
No not you. Just some prevention. smile.gif
DuPz0r
Just in-case any of you PS3 owners have been living under a rock and decided not to watch the SoLC Trailers because it was an xbox exclusive, you may want to watch now:
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/2009...y_city_trailer_
or
http://www.rockstargames.com/episodesfromlibertycity/
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 1 2010, 10:38 PM) *
I'll just take this moment to point out the rules against fanboy issues. Thanks in advance.

Ooo, good call TF. Sorry, I nearly got everyone going then!
GLC
Well I'm holding onto a £20 GAME voucher at the moment, may as well use it on this and TLAD and pay the remainder..
Massacre
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Feb 2 2010, 03:46 PM) *
SoLC

huh.gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Feb 2 2010, 09:33 PM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Feb 2 2010, 03:46 PM) *
SoLC

huh.gif

Stuff of Liberty City? mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.