Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA IV Roleplay.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
ChIpX8901
Hello,

If you would like to role play on the NORMAL GTA IV please message me (xbox 360) at ChIpX8901 that is my gammertag.
I have some people interested this is a SERIOUS ROLEPLAY.. roles are.. Taxi, cop, drug dealer, Car salesman/ car rentals, ETC...

message me if you want to join...

ChIpX8901
DuPz0r
Any Prostitute roles? XD.png
PabloHoneyOle
Message sent.

I can't FUCKING wait.

Let's do this shit TONIGHT.

Massacre - I have a 48 Hour Code if you need it and want to partake.
Massacre
Stoic, I have a feeling you're thinking exactly what I'm thinking...

... and if for some reason you don't plan on violently fucking up their game, I'm out.
Marney1
I'd have loved to try this but for obvious reasons can't - just to see how he wants it to work. Car salesman; standing at the door to a showroom with my best suit and tie on........for hours......and hours.....and hours.
PabloHoneyOle
No, you can be a car salesman... who generates business by blowing up cars in Liberty City.

And kills the Hasidics in Middle Park.
TreeFitty
If I had the free time (and my internet would hold up) I would join one of these things. Seem interesting.
Ex-PS Fanboy
So you pretend to be someone in a game? Wtf?
TreeFitty
pretty much. like playing with barbie dolls or lego people except using a great game about killing hookers and stealing cars.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Uhhh... No thanks, that sounds as strange as Cybering.
TreeFitty
it's for people with plenty of free time and wanna chill out with other people. sleep.gif unlike cybering which is for pimple-ridden geeks who can't get real girls.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 28 2010, 08:18 PM) *
it's for people with plenty of free time and wanna chill out with other people. sleep.gif unlike cybering which is for pimple-ridden geeks who can't get real girls.

I believe if you want to chill with people you should go outside and meet them. Not over the internet, unless it's for comically hilarious purposes. Like this Site smile.gif
TreeFitty
chill while playing IV. dry.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
It still sounds fucking weird.
Massacre
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Jan 28 2010, 08:25 PM) *
It still sounds fucking weird.

So does a trombone with a kitten in it.
ChIpX8901
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 28 2010, 01:59 PM) *
Any Prostitute roles? XD.png

yeah! lol
PabloHoneyOle
Actually, it's just like cybering, only you're more likely to finish with roleplay.
DuPz0r
Any Murderer roles?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 29 2010, 12:13 PM) *
Any Murderer roles?

Just sodomizer.
Marney1
Be sure to tell us how the role playing went, if I'm correct in my suspicions about you two it should hilarious.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.