Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGTA Death Match 2 (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Marney1
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Jan 29 2010, 08:21 PM) *
As long as people aren't in the bushes that sniper works wonders.

Half of my sniper kills come from aiming just below the blip when they're obscured like Vicey said, and it does baffle them.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I think we should turn blips off to take away Marney's shot at winning.

What do you say dup?
Marney1
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Jan 29 2010, 08:29 PM) *
I think we should turn blips off to take away Marney's shot at winning.

What do you say dup?

I say check the OP and your blip doesn't dissapear from view, just the radar.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Your new emoticons are gay. dry.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Jan 29 2010, 08:40 PM) *
Your new emoticons are gay. dry.gif

If they provoke reactions like that I'll keep using them.
TreeFitty
I wish you could turn off the marker above your head. would make blending in with peds so much easier.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 29 2010, 08:46 PM) *
I wish you could turn off the marker above your head. would make blending in with peds so much easier.

I dress in green and hope I get the dark green blip so I can hide in the rough but I usually get given pink........fuckin' PINK!
TreeFitty
maybe it knows something we don't... tongue.gif
new major on the block
Count me in, i shouldn't be busy this time.
Marney1
Done.
new major on the block
I think ill get some practice in online right now, give my sniping skills a shot on those unsuspecting minions of free mode, lol
Marney1
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Jan 31 2010, 04:32 PM) *
I think ill get some practice in online right now, give my sniping skills a shot on those unsuspecting minions of free mode, lol

I'm just having something to eat I'll be on myself in half an hour.
new major on the block
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 10:33 AM) *
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Jan 31 2010, 04:32 PM) *

I'm just having something to eat I'll be on myself in half an hour.

cool, ill invite if i find a good Non Blip game, otherwise, invite me for a good safari match
GLC
Me and marney (I don't think NMOTB could get in the game...) ended up playing a few mini DMs using the match 2 settings. With only two people it obviously got boring pretty quick, but still had it's moments (marney scaring the shit out of me with a "where the fuck?!" sniper shot).. Most of the time though it was marney driving around the docks in a truck while I camped by the only sniper spawn..
Marney1
QUOTE (GLC @ Jan 31 2010, 06:57 PM) *
Me and marney (I don't think NMOTB could get in the game...) ended up playing a few mini DMs using the match 2 settings. With only two people it obviously got boring pretty quick, but still had it's moments (marney scaring the shit out of me with a "where the fuck?!" sniper shot).. Most of the time though it was marney driving around the docks in a truck while I camped by the only sniper spawn..

I flanked you by causing a diversion with a grenade then shot you in the side of the skull from very close range while you where crouching there looking the wrong way. I swam behind you too and came up the ladder by the sniper spawn because I knew you'd be expecting me to run in from the front. You still got more than me though.

I'll wear my headphones next time they're great for no blips games because you can detect which direction the gunshot is from.
new major on the block
Yeah i guess i lost connection on the first game and so it returned to single player, and every invite after that kept telling that i couldnt return from being kicked. I would suggest that after every match, to always have some one else host the next game taking turns so if anyone gets knocked out via accident or signal loss than they will at least be able to join the next.
TreeFitty
I'm wondering if someone on the US side starts the game, if the UK guys will have connection problems.
Marney1
I don't really have a problem anymore when I join a random match I think the problem lies totally with the inviting part for some reason.
TreeFitty
Figures this would start: http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/news/ballad...-coming-friday/
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 2 2010, 11:59 PM) *

Amateurs. rolleyes.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 31 2010, 02:20 PM) *
I'm wondering if someone on the US side starts the game, if the UK guys will have connection problems.

I got invited by Niko Vance when I first got the game and it lagged like shit. Literally it took about 30 seconds after I killed him for him to drop dead.
TreeFitty
I assume finding a middle-man won't happen. (anyone out there from Greenland? tongue.gif )

See if we can switch it up in the future or experiment a little on the side.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 2 2010, 09:59 PM) *
I assume finding a middle-man won't happen. (anyone out there from Greenland? tongue.gif )

See if we can switch it up in the future or experiment a little on the side.

I think w should let Dup host, him and Bones seemed to have the best connection when I played.
TreeFitty
Considering Dup won the last match that works. Good. Hopefully it actually works.
Marney1
Sorry did I forget to mention in the OP that DuPz' is the host?
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 2 2010, 10:20 PM) *

No, but you put it in white font so we couldn't read it... dry.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Feb 3 2010, 03:24 AM) *

I was already aware you were blind because of the last match............you're shit!
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 2 2010, 10:25 PM) *
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Feb 3 2010, 03:24 AM) *

I was already aware you were blind because of the last match............you're shit!

Still kicked your ass.
Marney1
Did you fuck! I came second.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 2 2010, 10:28 PM) *
Did you fuck! I came second.

No you fucking didn't. You finished with like $800.
Marney1
Don't tell everyone. mad.gif

I'm going to single you out for punishment on Monday.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Until you start lagging tongue.gif
Marney1
That's not funny, anyway where are the players?
TreeFitty
Actually a list of the winners or the full score would be nice. make a page for this thing after a another match or two. Like a leaderboard.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 3 2010, 03:42 AM) *
Actually a list of the winners or the full score would be nice. make a page for this thing after a another match or two. Like a leaderboard.

I have the results and cash won but not the kills.
TreeFitty
meh, good enough. lay it on me. made a banner for it already. thumbup.gif
ViceMan
Just take a pic of the final scores. I won't be going for 1st, but I always try to get a good K/D ratio.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 3 2010, 11:16 AM) *
Just take a pic of the final scores. I won't be going for 1st, but I always try to get a good K/D ratio.

That's what I did but my phone is crap quality so I had to take two quick snaps, one of the left side of the screen and one of the right. I'm not doing that every time so we'll just have the leaderboard showing who came where.

For TF;

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

How are we gonna do this leaderboard, you making a thread for it?
TreeFitty
Nah a website page under the site theme. Make a table with the stats under. I'll work out exactly what goes in the table. Thinking players listed down with 2 title lines with the match # and 3 columns under it for k/d/$ which are then listed down per player. We'll see how it looks.

If anyone remembers exactly how many kills they got let me know. Just using however many $100 you have for now.

and wow, you failed pretty bad marney. tongue.gif
TreeFitty
Done. Just kept the money: UPDATED page

Looks a little empty but hopefully it'll get filled right up.
Marney1
@Alphabetical order? I reckon it should be in order of where players actually came. Like it though. cool.gif
TreeFitty
No point cuz I would have to shuffle it all the time. Alphabetical is fine and I bolded who won or is winning.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 3 2010, 11:19 PM) *
No point cuz I would have to shuffle it all the time. Alphabetical is fine and I bolded who won or is winning.

Never mind, I thought you were going to make a list of players from each match but I see what you're doing now.

WE NEED MORE PLAYERS!
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 3 2010, 11:25 PM) *
WE NEED MORE PLAYERS!

Can I enter my penis? It seems to be the done thing around here.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 4 2010, 11:49 AM) *
WE NEED MORE PLAYERS!

Anything with a PSN account can enter. tongue.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 4 2010, 12:07 PM) *
WE NEED MORE PLAYERS!

Ok: ViceysPenis1337

(No, not really you gullible foo')
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 4 2010, 12:15 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 4 2010, 12:07 PM) *
WE NEED MORE PLAYERS!

Ok: ViceysPenis1337

(No, not really you gullible foo')

Added to list. Not really.
TreeFitty
So this contest will be messed up like the fml. tongue.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 4 2010, 04:04 PM) *

My penis is going to fuck you in the match. I think I might just sit back and let it do all the work for me.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 4 2010, 04:05 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 4 2010, 04:04 PM) *

My penis is going to fuck you in the match. I think I might just sit back and let it do all the work for me.

Shooting blanks will get you nowhere Vicey. happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.