Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGTA Death Match 2 (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 8 2010, 09:46 PM) *
For some reason I always think Vicey is already Gold, must be his sig that makes me think that...........never mind I'm just thinking out loud.

I don't want gold, so if I happen to win (which I won't) you can donate it to someone else... or medical science...

Oh, just stuck some lemon chicken in the oven, should be ready at about 11. So i'll have an excuse, i'm eating.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 8 2010, 10:05 PM) *
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Feb 8 2010, 04:51 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 8 2010, 09:19 PM) *
just put me on the poll as all options... i'm probably the only one without a gold membership...

im a tight arse so ive not got gold either. im in the hat. but i dont want pity. im goin to go for it and win

the fuck you are! right Marney?

YEAH!

I can't say bad things about a fellow scouser but I will stab him in the back of the head in the match. ph34r.gif
ViceMan
Better fire up the ignition chamber on the ol' archaic PS3, anyone got a shovel so I can refuel?
trathen93
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 8 2010, 10:28 PM) *
Better fire up the ignition chamber on the ol' archaic PS3, anyone got a shovel so I can refuel?

try asda. some stay open 24hrs and they have pretty much everything under one roof. fuck it get some crisp too
DuPz0r
I erm added ARCHmajor and Da_Kid_Notorious earlier but they havent accepted me as a friend yet, so i don't know what is going on with them. Am i missing anyone else from my friends list?

Hurry up Marney get your arse on now!
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Feb 8 2010, 10:47 PM) *
I erm added ARCHmajor and Da_Kid_Notorious earlier but they havent accepted me as a friend yet, so i don't know what is going on with them. Am i missing anyone else from my friends list?

If anyones missing by the time the match starts then I'll see who's on my list. SHIT it's time and I haven't turned my PS3 on yet!
trathen93
my '5 min' first time install is takin more like 55 mins so im goin to restart it and hope its sorts out. internet is also a factor again. so ill see.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Woah Woah Woah! 1st Prize is a Gold Account....?!???!!??!!!? It's about time I played seriously!
DuPz0r
People are always late! Nino, i can't even see you on my invite screen.
Ex-PS Fanboy
A buddy of mine is online, I could invite him if we need more spaces filled?
trathen93
my internet speed can affect some things. nice to see its shit again
DuPz0r
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Feb 8 2010, 11:06 PM) *
my internet speed can affect some things. nice to see its shit again

I invited you.

Can anyone else invite Vicey?
Edgecrusher
Just got the game (again) today. Is it too late to join?
DuPz0r
QUOTE (t1nyt3rr4h @ Feb 8 2010, 11:12 PM) *
Just got the game (again) today. Is it too late to join?

If you hurry, we may accept you!
Ex-PS Fanboy
I wouldn't think so... Just hurry your ass up and add Duppy if you want an invite
trathen93
argh shit. disconnected, at least i got through most of the game. I had about $1500. i was higher than marney as well haha.

edit: could you put me on the leaderboard at about $1500 seeing thats what I had before. thanks
Ex-PS Fanboy
NO. NOOOO!!!! UNACCEPTABLE! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE!
DuPz0r
Did anyone get the scores for the scoreboard?
Ex-PS Fanboy
Marney most likely
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Feb 9 2010, 12:14 AM) *
Did anyone get the scores for the scoreboard?

Yeah I just about caught the results on my phone, sent them to TreeFitty so he can add them to the leaderboard.

@El-Nino - Don't know if you can be added for the crime of disconnecting, What do we think people?
Ex-PS Fanboy
I don't even remember his score...
bOnEs
all i remember was winning...
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 8 2010, 07:29 PM) *

I've already added 4, 'I hate Bones' comments on various locations over the internet...
bOnEs
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Feb 8 2010, 07:31 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 8 2010, 07:29 PM) *

I've already added 4, 'I hate Bones' comments on various locations over the internet...

join the club... i break hearts all across the globe...

@ marney - i say keep el-nino's score if we can remember it... i know what it feels like to get dropped... i got dropped twice in the last one and lost about $1300...
Marney1
Dressed in green the hunter crouched in the bushes, his blip invisible to the helpless victims now running around like headless chickens. He pulls his MP5 into his shoulder and looks at his victim down the finely machined iron sights, a victim comes into view and he pulls the the trigger BOOM!! The hunter drops dead because ViceMan just sucker punched him with a 7.62 Lapua round from his sniper rifle. (Think that's what it was.)
The last 5 minutes were just spent hunting for Vicey I think he had the same idea as me, crouching in the bushes but I was determined to get him. I went up the statue to grab the sniper rifle and spotted his sky blue blip running through the bushes and fired about 10 shots at him but he was obscured from view by the bushes so I had to guess how far below his blip his head was.
With the clock counting down well into the last minute I got the fucker..................then DuPz' just for good measure. ph34r.gif

@bOnEs - Suppose so he reckons he had about $1500.

TreeFitty
I'll put him on. $1500 is still dead last. tongue.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 9 2010, 12:29 AM) *

This makes me laugh every time I scroll past it especially with that avatar next to it. XD.png
bOnEs
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 8 2010, 09:32 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 9 2010, 12:29 AM) *

This makes me laugh every time I scroll past it especially with that avatar next to it. XD.png

i'm not crazy...

12 monkeys is like one of my favorite movies biggrin.gif...
Marney1
Just stay away from me! You're a fucking psycho! ph34r.gif

Edit: And LOL hard at DuPz' without a crown! Lololololololololololololololololroflolololololollollohfufiufbuygfuifheihyufhlol
ololololol!
TreeFitty
His sig is more even now.

wait, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW TOPIC??? MARNEY!
Marney1
So is yours.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 8 2010, 11:55 PM) *
So is yours.

my sig has always been even...? huh.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 9 2010, 12:43 AM) *
Dressed in green the hunter crouched in the bushes, his blip invisible to the helpless victims now running around like headless chickens. He pulls his MP5 into his shoulder and looks at his victim down the finely machined iron sights, a victim comes into view and he pulls the the trigger BOOM!! The hunter drops dead because ViceMan just sucker punched him with a 7.62 Lapua round from his sniper rifle. (Think that's what it was.)
The last 5 minutes were just spent hunting for Vicey I think he had the same idea as me, crouching in the bushes but I was determined to get him. I went up the statue to grab the sniper rifle and spotted his sky blue blip running through the bushes and fired about 10 shots at him but he was obscured from view by the bushes so I had to guess how far below his blip his head was.
With the clock counting down well into the last minute I got the fucker..................then DuPz' just for good measure. ph34r.gif

@bOnEs - Suppose so he reckons he had about $1500.

I have to give you props for that kill. I knew you were firing at me as I could hear the shots impacting around me. So I grabbed the health and ran back to the wall and crouched to remove my blip, then I moved a bit to the right, and you still managed to get me. XD.png

It was the M4 I had that spawned close by, there was no way I was going to subject myself to the slaughter of running round looking for people, so I used it as a lure and when they got close I got 'em... Most of the time.

Fanboy nearly snuck up on me from the rocks behind with a rocket laucher, but I got him before he managed to get me. The same can't be said for when Duppy got me with the rocket launcher though.

Oh and who was shooting at me towards the end, I took a few hits but couldn't get a lock-on, but I managed to get health and then they stopped shooting.

Anyway GG all.
Marney1
I thought you had the sniper all through the game (somehow) because I couldn't see you anywhere near me. I was sneaking around the bushes in the crouched position myself for half the game, great for suprise attacks. I was even standing in the kiosk for a while just observing and people were running passed totally unaware I was there. ph34r.gif
ViceMan
Nah the only weapons I use are the MP5 and the M4, I never even bothered to go for the sniper as I knew i'd be constantly slaughtered in the process. I was just scanning backwards and forwards waiting for a lock on or looking for a coloured circle so I knew someone was close by. I started off near the south of the island where the other M4 spawns, moving between there and the bushes. Eventually I decided to move to the safety of the wall.

I was pleased overall with my 47/5 considering at one point I was second to last.

Oh and I wasn't dressed in green, but in black.
bOnEs
that's one hell of a K/D ratio, vicey... i think i was 60/30...
ViceMan
Well as i've always said i'll take a better K/D ratio over winning the match... No offense.

Oh and what happened to TreeFitty and the others?
TreeFitty
Wasn't around. *shrugs*
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 9 2010, 01:42 PM) *
that's one hell of a K/D ratio, vicey... i think i was 60/30...

Vicey's K/D was like 47/5.

If we could get someone to record the matches I say we make a highlight reel or something, like in football.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 9 2010, 06:16 PM) *
Nah the only weapons I use are the MP5 and the M4, I never even bothered to go for the sniper as I knew i'd be constantly slaughtered in the process. I was just scanning backwards and forwards waiting for a lock on or looking for a coloured circle so I knew someone was close by. I started off near the south of the island where the other M4 spawns, moving between there and the bushes. Eventually I decided to move to the safety of the wall.

I was pleased overall with my 47/5 considering at one point I was second to last.

Oh and I wasn't dressed in green, but in black.

I didn't say you were dressed in green.
bOnEs
i didn't play as the hooker, maybe that's why i won... mai nigga stole da show...

@ vicey - good luck getting that kind of ratio in the next match biggrin.gif... there won't be any trees to hide in...
TreeFitty
so the settings for the next match are...........?
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 9 2010, 07:55 PM) *

Didn't you? Who were you referring to then?
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 9 2010, 08:03 PM) *
@ vicey - good luck getting that kind of ratio in the next match biggrin.gif... there won't be any trees to hide in...

Generally, I never use trees and shrubs as cover, but I hate H-I much i'll do anything to get an advantage. Bearing in mind my best K/D ratio is 66/0 at the prison. I prefer urban areas, like Bohan... *cough cough*
TreeFitty
prison match next sounds good. tongue.gif although Happiness Island was small so it should go back to a larger area first.
bOnEs
i've already sent marney the new match guidelines... he's just being a lazy ass and not posting it...
ViceMan
The scouse nation thrives on a diet of laziness, violence and lager, their flag is a tricolour emblazened with two cans of Stella and a broken bottle above a mass of beaten and broken bodies.
DuPz0r
Vicey you had a pretty amazing k/d ratio last night! Too bad you camped by the food vendor most of the match.
ViceMan
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Feb 9 2010, 09:10 PM) *
Vicey you had a pretty amazing k/d ratio last night! Too bad you camped by the food vendor most of the match.

I was hungry, and as I keep saying... I hate H-I. happy.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 9 2010, 08:46 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 9 2010, 07:55 PM) *

Didn't you? Who were you referring to then?
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 9 2010, 08:03 PM) *

Generally, I never use trees and shrubs as cover, but I hate H-I much i'll do anything to get an advantage. Bearing in mind my best K/D ratio is 66/0 at the prison. I prefer urban areas, like Bohan... *cough cough*

I was referring to myself being dressed in green.

@ bOnEs - I've got the settings for Match 3 and I'll sort a thread out for it tommorrow.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 9 2010, 04:16 PM) *
I was hungry, and as I keep saying... I hate H-I. happy.gif

In all games I usually do good in maps I hate. Maybe I just take my disliking of the map out on other people. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.