Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGTA Death Match 2 (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 4 2010, 11:05 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 4 2010, 04:04 PM) *
So this contest will be messed up like the fml. tongue.gif

My penis is going to fuck you in the match. I think I might just sit back and let it do all the work for me.

BRING IT.
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 4 2010, 04:09 PM) *

My penis is going to fuck you in the match. I think I might just sit back and let it do all the work for me.

BRING IT.

TreeFitty
*shakes fist* I'll take you down! You killed my dog when I was 8 and now I'm gonna bring. you. DOWN........

and updated page: http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/website/igt...deathmatch-ps3/ (had to add the PS3 part)
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 4 2010, 04:30 PM) *
*shakes fist* I'll take you down! You killed my dog when I was 8 and now I'm gonna bring. you. DOWN........

and updated page: http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/website/igt...deathmatch-ps3/ (had to add the PS3 part)

Why aren't you on there?
TreeFitty
that's only from the last round. I didn't make it to the contest. mellow.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 4 2010, 11:24 AM) *

BRING IT.

i will take you down "know your role boulevard" which is on the corner of "jabroni drive" and check you directly into the "smackdown hotel"!
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 4 2010, 05:39 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 4 2010, 11:24 AM) *

BRING IT.

i will take you down "know your role boulevard" which is on the corner of "jabroni drive" and check you directly into the "smackdown hotel"!

I'm sorry, I can't smell what you're cooking, are you sure there's a restaurant around here? I think I went too far when I hit Rock Bottom™.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 4 2010, 01:42 PM) *
I'm sorry, I can't smell what you're cooking, are you sure there's a restaurant around here? I think I went too far when I hit Rock Bottom™.

OH SNAPZ! he told you!
bOnEs
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 4 2010, 01:45 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 4 2010, 01:42 PM) *

OH SNAPZ! he told you!

know your role and SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!
TreeFitty
You're gonna have to kill me [in deathmatch] first! You!... You-uh.... BIG STUPID HEAD!!!
Ex-PS Fanboy
Who do you people think you are?
ViceMan
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Feb 5 2010, 04:20 PM) *
Who do you people think you are?

Dwayne Johnson?
TreeFitty
I Am... Sasha Fierce

gonna scratch all yall's eyes out in this shit.
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 5 2010, 07:03 PM) *
I Am... Sasha Fierce

gonna scratch all yall's eyes out in this shit.

*entrance music plays*

*crowd boos*

And her opponent, weighing in at foooour-thouuuuusand tonnes! From parts unknown... QD's giant anth-ro-po-morphic peeeee-niiiiis!
TreeFitty
Sounds like the FML final.
Marney1
Anyone wanna join me now?R* Match
ViceMan
Naw nigguh, I don't want to play with a load of random leets and R* employees.
TreeFitty
marney I thought you were gonna try to get in it?
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 5 2010, 09:21 PM) *
marney I thought you were gonna try to get in it?

I still can if any fucker decides to get online.

I couldn't be bothered in the end and I'm not just saying it but our Death Match is way more fun.
TreeFitty
same lol
TreeFitty
well that was fun. Now hopefully some new members to take the title in this match. smile.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 6 2010, 12:58 AM) *
well that was fun. Now hopefully some new members to take the title in this match. smile.gif

I can see several guests reading this but they need to join if they want to be included.
TreeFitty
That's reading comprehension on their part. tongue.gif We'll see.
Marney1
RockstarMulti1 seemed like he was just playing because he had to.
TreeFitty
Not like they care. They're getting paid.
Marney1
This iGTA Death Match is definitely more fun.
TreeFitty
Oh definitely. More interaction, no "ZOMG U R ROCKSTAR I LOVE YOU ADDME PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", etc. More fun. smile.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 6 2010, 01:15 AM) *
Oh definitely. More interaction, no "ZOMG U R ROCKSTAR I LOVE YOU ADDME PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", etc. More fun. smile.gif

They pissed me off.........where the fuck is W1ckeD?
Kid_Notorious
Da_Kid_Notorious im in whens the next one
ViceMan
Try looking at the topic title.
This Monday 11pm (GMT) 6pm (EST)
GLC
Might need a little practice later tonight. It's been pretty much non-stop The Saboteur all week, I'm afraid I'll spend the first ten minutes of the match trying to sprint around with L3 or aiming when I mean to take cover... sleep.gif
ViceMan
Think i'll turn my PS3 on tonight to make sure I don't have to install another fucking update, might have a quick go of IV... Then again I might not bother.
DuPz0r
I haven't played GTA since the last match. Might not play it until this one either tongue.gif
bOnEs
haven't played either... i'll mess around with niko for a few minutes to get used to the controls again before i join the match...
Marney1
DuPz0r!!!! I'm gonna fucking kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 8 2010, 03:29 PM) *
DuPz0r!!!! I'm gonna fucking kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif

I'll kill you too you laggy bastard!
TreeFitty
just call him "stutters". lol
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 8 2010, 07:23 PM) *
just call him "stutters". lol

F f f f f f f f f fag!

@DuPz' - you'll have to add Kid whatever his name is.
TreeFitty
had internet trouble all weekend. posted this as news. hopefully some more people will join up.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 8 2010, 07:39 PM) *
had internet trouble all weekend. posted this as news. hopefully some more people will join up.

You always have an excuse! You don't have GTA IV do you?
TreeFitty
I have III is that good enough? sad.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 8 2010, 07:59 PM) *
I have III is that good enough? sad.gif

No! P p p p p p piss off!
DuPz0r
What happens if the overall winner is already a Gold member.. (me, marney, GLC) Do we get to have sex with Psy?
TreeFitty
uhhh sure. that works.

As per the rules at this time, if a Gold wins, then the other Gold members decide who to give the prize to by a poll vote.
DuPz0r
okay, that's cool by me.
bOnEs
just put me on the poll as all options... i'm probably the only one without a gold membership...
TreeFitty
you, Analog, ViceMan... angeal...
Marney1
For some reason I always think Vicey is already Gold, must be his sig that makes me think that...........never mind I'm just thinking out loud.
trathen93
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 8 2010, 09:19 PM) *
just put me on the poll as all options... i'm probably the only one without a gold membership...

im a tight arse so ive not got gold either. im in the hat. but i dont want pity. im goin to go for it and win
TreeFitty
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Feb 8 2010, 04:51 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 8 2010, 09:19 PM) *

im a tight arse so ive not got gold either. im in the hat. but i dont want pity. im goin to go for it and win

the fuck you are! right Marney?

YEAH!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.