Blips: Off
Online I.D Display: On
Reticule Health: On
Voice Chat: On
Respawn Distance: Far
Respawn Time: 1 Second
Time of Day: Morning
Weather: Clear

Settings chosen by previous winner & this match's host DuPz0r.

The Prize Is The Right To Wear This In Your Sig For A Fortnight

Currently Held By DuPz0rThe Winner Of iGTA Death Match 1

Confirmed Players: PS Fanboy ~ bOnEs ~ [color="#FFA500"]Marney1 ~ ViceMan ~ DuPz0r ~ GLC ~ El-Nino ~ TinyTerror (?) ~ El-Nino

angeal18
I will do it if it lets me join this time.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I'm definatly in.
Marney1
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Jan 28 2010, 03:12 AM) *
I'm definatly in.

No you're not fag.
bOnEs
i'm down, like a quarter pound...

Marney1
Sound as a pound - I'd better put my own name forward hadn't I?
TreeFitty
<---back on "probably won't show" list.

Just think, you get these things really going and you'll get your own forum section under GTA IV. cool.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 28 2010, 07:27 AM) *

Just think, you get these things really going and you'll get your own forum section under GTA IV. cool.gif

You have no excuse for not turning up (or do you have to be on standby in case of of an emergency?) you're never off your PS3 lately. If I get an emergency call I'll tell them to fuck right off, I'm not having some stupid cheese dick who's got himself and his neighbours in some potentially life threatening situation get in the way of this match.
I want my crown off DuPz0r and Fanboy is getting an RPG up his arse, bOnEs is getting a flying ambulance to the face and GLC is going to get whacked over and over and over again.
Should I follow my legal obligations and morals to put life and property first? Fuck no, that crown is mine! I demand you put your conscience aside for just 45 minutes and think about where your loyalties should be. You can still drive a fire truck so you won't be missing anything. My phone is getting turned off an hour before.
Or is there another reason you might not be able to make it?

TreeFitty
out with friends? huh.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 28 2010, 08:54 AM) *
out with friends? huh.gif

Freak!
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 28 2010, 08:51 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 28 2010, 07:27 AM) *

You have no excuse for not turning up (or do you have to be on standby in case of of an emergency?) you're never off your PS3 lately. If I get an emergency call I'll tell them to fuck right off, I'm not having some stupid cheese dick who's got himself and his neighbours in some potentially life threatening situation get in the way of this match.
I want my crown off DuPz0r and Fanboy is getting an RPG up his arse, bOnEs is getting a flying ambulance to the face and GLC is going to get whacked over and over and over again.
Should I follow my legal obligations and morals to put life and property first? Fuck no, that crown is mine! I demand you put your conscience aside for just 45 minutes and think about where your loyalties should be. You can still drive a fire truck so you won't be missing anything. My phone is getting turned off an hour before.
Or is there another reason you might not be able to make it?

There are no ambulances on Happiness Island...

Anyway, I guess ah'm up in dis hurr nigguh!
DuPz0r
Well I'm obviously in. I need to defend the title!
ViceMan
I hate Happiness Island as there's very little skill or tactical possibilities, everyone just spawns, kills a few people, gets gunned down and respawns.
DuPz0r
Yeah but we all know each other enough to make it more tactical smile.gif
TreeFitty
and there's no blips so you can't just run towards the nearest person.
GLC
Woo, no blips. I'm in.
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 28 2010, 03:42 PM) *
and there's no blips so you can't just run towards the nearest person.

Don't worry, I wouldn't be doing that anyway. Even with blips on. But there are a lot of people who just run out into the centre of an open area and start shooting.
DuPz0r
That's why i put it as 45mins because blips are off and it might take longer to find contact.
ViceMan
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 28 2010, 04:48 PM) *
That's why i put it as 45mins because blips are off and it might take longer to find contact.

H-Island isn't that big...
TreeFitty
Yeah and I'm sure everyone will try to use the same hiding spots so people will find each other rather quickly.
DuPz0r
I guess. But 15 minutes more could give people that extra chance to take the title smile.gif
TreeFitty
and plenty of time to reconnect. tongue.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 28 2010, 05:56 PM) *
and plenty of time to reconnect. tongue.gif

True dat, I think half the match will be disco'ing, if I disconnect more than twice I won't be coming back.
bOnEs
i got disconnected twice, lost over $1500 and still managed to almost get third place...
Marney1
Whoops! Almost forgot to include myself yesterday and DuPz' of all people how could I forget him? huh.gif
trathen93
I'll put myself down again but its subject to two things.

1) my internet is still poor, talktalk have told me the connection should improve within the next week as bt are carrying out work on the line (didnt realize the phones were bad aswell) if it improves then thats fine.

2) my playstation is out of order. the hdd is fucked and its taking me a while to try and find out how i can get all the data off without having to re-format it. so till then its not being turned on, shouldnt take too long but im yet to look at it.

So yeah, bring it on bitches!
Marney1
Alright then la'
TreeFitty
*cough* enjoy the new pic *cough*
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 29 2010, 06:59 AM) *
*cough* enjoy the new pic *cough*

So that's what you were working on? Very impressive. cool.gif

Use it when you put the match on the news page.

Will it be a simple task to change the date for future matches?
TreeFitty
The news post was where I got the idea in the first place. Felt like showing it off early (gonna redo the crown's top a bit if I get the chance).

And yes, it's all in a photoshop file and ready to be changed for whatever reason.
DuPz0r
I'm i missing something? Let me see your creation! I like creative things.
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 29 2010, 05:19 PM) *

Here
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 29 2010, 05:21 PM) *

Here

Nice!
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 29 2010, 05:24 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 29 2010, 05:21 PM) *

Here

Nice!

Don't tell anyone though, it's a secret. wink.gif
DuPz0r
lol
TreeFitty
You saw nothing. ph34r.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 29 2010, 05:56 PM) *

I saw what?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 29 2010, 01:09 PM) *

I saw what?

Exactly. evil (15).gif

Now about this deathmatch..........

YOU ALL GONNA DIE!
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 29 2010, 06:23 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 29 2010, 01:09 PM) *

I saw what?

Exactly. evil (15).gif

Now about this deathmatch..........

YOU ALL GONNA DIE!

We're all going to die at least once, yes, on Happiness Island it's inevitable.
TreeFitty
unless you have one hell of a hiding spot and no one gets you all round.
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 29 2010, 07:01 PM) *
unless you have one hell of a hiding spot and no one gets you all round.

As I said, on H-Island that's pretty much impossible. Besides you'll have to appear at some point to restock or go for a kill, and people generally tend to seek out and kill the campers.
TreeFitty
You can move around. venture out for ammo, kill someone, move back... ph34r.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 29 2010, 07:49 PM) *

Like I intend to do but I'm sure there's only one spot where the sniper spawns and I think that's on the big French thing.
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 29 2010, 07:49 PM) *

After you've done that a few times people will get an idea where you're hiding and seek you out. And the sniper isn't that good on H-I because a lot of trees obscure the view, although if blips were on you could snipe people through the trees using the coloured circle above their head as a guide. I've done that a few times and people didn't like it. blush.gif
TreeFitty
I think it's on the first level of the statue base right out front by the awning.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 29 2010, 03:16 PM) *
I think it's on the first level of the statue base right out front by the awning.

Yeah, but as Vicey said, It's no good because of all the tree cover on Happiness Island
DuPz0r
I'm gonna shoot statue of liberty in the heart and all your deaths belong to me!
TreeFitty
can still catch people moving out in the open between cover. or someone will start shooting, give away their position in the bushes, *pop* *pop*
Ex-PS Fanboy
As long as people aren't in the bushes that sniper works wonders.
TreeFitty
where there's a will, there's a way. only down side to patient sniping is sitting still long.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.