Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Answer to the Israeli retard's PM
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
demon
This is an open answer to a PM I received from -Alex37- one hour and ten minutes ago, with the topic title "Important Information":

QUOTE (-Alex37-)
The information says that you're a fucking faggot and that I'll kill you one day!!!

[img][/img]

You're a fucking cunt!!! Fuck you!!!

Hello and thanks for the PM.

It's very amusing that you think I care. I have discovered what you are, and you do not have any insulting power on me. This means you can not insult me no matter what you say. I just laugh at your lack of maturity and intelligence. laugh.gif

I never offended you so I don't understand why you target me. But this just makes your attacks even more hilarious. laugh.giflaugh.gif

And I also know that you are BrianKING, BoltKing, אלכס37 and Ragnarofl.

I already look forward to your next attempt to offend and harass me. Have a nice, futile day. biggrin.gif
password
See how smart I am? Ragnarofl was such a good idea... It shows that you guys just love British racists... Well, my theory was right, at least.
PabloHoneyOle
I got a nice little message too.

Not really going to warrant this cheesedick the attention he craves.
It must be pretty shitty living in Israel, nothing to do but kill babies, fuck goats and spam internet forums.
password
^Don't worry Stoic, I have you on the escapist magazine forums too. You know me there, and you all can find me - name's Alex37.
Marney1
That's a Palestinian baby murdered by Israel.
Massacre
Alex is a baby that should've been murdered.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 19 2010, 05:28 PM) *
Alex is a baby that should've been murdered.

They did try to suffocate him at birth but it just resulted in his brain being starved of oxygen for 18 hours which explains a lot.
password
I want to ask something - why was I banned as Ragna? What did I do?
The Awesome One
QUOTE (password @ Jan 19 2010, 05:35 PM) *

Show your true colours.
Marney1
QUOTE (password @ Jan 19 2010, 05:35 PM) *

If you just tried not to be a total idiot you could have stayed but you've just messed it up for yourself.
TreeFitty
Account disabled.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 19 2010, 05:47 PM) *
Account disabled.

For now, until he finds another interne cafe.
Massacre
QUOTE (password @ Jan 19 2010, 12:35 PM) *

You could've stayed long before you were Ragnarofl if you had learned to speak English and weren't a stupid racist. You need to understand that any racist comments made here are just jokes, except in rare cases. Also, you posted idiotic racist topics in R+R that got you banned, when they would've been fine in the Asylum. Maybe one day, when you grow up and you're not such a cunt, we'll welcome you to our forums (don't get your hopes up), but until then, piss off.

Now that I've been diplomatic once today, I'm going to go rape a Jew.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 12:48 PM) *
Account disabled.

internet *coffee or however he mistranslates it.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 19 2010, 05:54 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 12:48 PM) *
Account disabled.

internet *coffee or however he mistranslates it.

LOL ^ If we have no other Israelis on the site can we just ban Israel itself for a month or so just long enough for him to give up trying?
Massacre
He's been away for more than a month. Without posting, anyway, I'm sure he was logged on as anonymous for a while.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 19 2010, 05:59 PM) *
He's been away for more than a month. Without posting, anyway, I'm sure he was logged on as anonymous for a while.

Yeah but if he keeps trying for weeks without success he might give up altogether.
Sheep
Image removed as its not really appropriate.

If anyone else gets anything like this let us know asap so we can deal with accordingly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.