Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quite a rude email!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Massacre
I'm still going to leave you sexual messages in my PM's.
Marney1
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jan 19 2010, 06:04 PM) *
Nah we can't read PMs. These are the things we have logs of:

So don't worry, unless Psy goes rigging around in the database manually, we can't read what you send to each other until its forwarded to one of us.

Can you see the title of the PM?
DuffMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 06:15 PM) *

So don't worry, unless Psy goes rigging around in the database manually, we can't read what you send to each other until its forwarded to one of us.

Nope. All we can see is the number of PMs that are sent in a day.
bOnEs
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jan 19 2010, 01:17 PM) *

did you get my message i sent you earlier concerning our resident loser?
TreeFitty
so much for instilling fear in members... oh well.

Anywho Alex will probably always find a way through. He loves us all too much not to get through.
DuffMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 19 2010, 06:40 PM) *
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jan 19 2010, 01:17 PM) *

did you get my message i sent you earlier concerning our resident loser?

Yeah I dealt with it, thanks.
Kuwong
to update you, alex37 has now sent me a PM reading the following:
Kill yoursefl! Do it! Suicide NOW you faggot!!! I'll kill you if you don't! I am always here, you should rememeber Alex37 is always here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then theres the same image of a dead baby foetus over and over. No point blocking the username as he'l re-register. This is his new one.
http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...?showuser=14457

Still no idea why he gives a shit about trying to annoy me, given I never really post here. Interestingly enough, he claims it's a stolen account and the join date s 2005. So he can hack, huh?
TreeFitty
^got it. thanks.
bOnEs
i'm actually having fun flaming him in his PM's... he seems to think he can get the last word in by blocking my response... perhaps i pissed him off when i told him to hack the disney website because i knew he wanted to look at mickey mouse nudes...
demon
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jan 19 2010, 07:04 PM) *

What are ACP Log In Logs?

TreeFitty
He loves us all so dearly. What would he do without us? Poor kid.
DuffMan
This guy is definitely a hacker. He's breaking into the accounts that are listed on those sites that give you account details so you don't need to register yourself, and accounts with simple names that probably have the same username and password details. Not something that has ever been done before, oh no.

QUOTE (demon @ Jan 19 2010, 07:33 PM) *

They log who's been trying to access the ACP.

demon
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jan 19 2010, 09:05 PM) *
This guy is definitely a hacker. He's breaking into the accounts that are listed on those sites that give you account details so you don't need to register yourself, and accounts with simple names that probably have the same username and password details. Not something that has ever been done before, oh no.

QUOTE (demon @ Jan 19 2010, 07:33 PM) *

They log who's been trying to access the ACP.

Of course... What I should have asked is; what is ACP?

I'm getting an idea, I guess it's Admin Control Panel. Yup, it has to be.

Kuwong
so this guy can hack any account given the password is the same as the username? So he's a sort of hacker, but can't hack us everyday members, right?
Marney1
He won't hack mine.
demon
QUOTE (Kuwong @ Jan 19 2010, 09:19 PM) *
so this guy can hack any account given the password is the same as the username? So he's a sort of hacker, but can't hack us everyday members, right?

Who would be so careless as to have a password identical to their username? Maybe 0.1% of the members.

Kuwong
true, but given how many accounts he has access to, I don't think they'd all have their username as their password.
Marney1
Hang on, so it possible he could find my password somehow (easily)?
ViceMan
As long as your password isn't something like ****** or ●●●●●●● I think you should be ok.
Marney1
This is mine but I've jumbled the numbers up and included a few that aren't really in it > 46283892. You could actually decipher it if you tried really hard but chances are no one will.
demon
^ That's not a strong password.
Marney1
QUOTE (demon @ Jan 19 2010, 08:54 PM) *
^ That's not a strong password.

Try to decipher it then smart arse!
DuffMan
QUOTE (Kuwong @ Jan 19 2010, 08:19 PM) *

It isn't hacking. One of the accounts he got into was called 'password'. I'm willing to bet a considerable amount of money that the password for that account was 'password' as well. Numbers are a popular way of doing it. If you go to a large forum, see if there's an old inactive account called '666' and try logging into that account with the password '666', there's a good chance it'll work.
Kuwong
huh. I figured people didn't really do that. Oh well.
TreeFitty
I doubt those people actually care about their account.
Heartless
Well, there are more elegant ways to thief passwords. Mostly what the site records versus what the site doesn't realize it records.
The Awesome One
The only way we wold get rid of him is to ban the whole of Israel. Do it psy..
Sheep
Dont worry about your accounts, unless you have a stupid password you'll be fine
The Awesome One
QUOTE ( Sheep @ Jan 19 2010, 09:32 PM) *
Dont worry about your accounts, unless you have a stupid password you'll be fine

Uh oh. My password is bananas!!!! I better change it. happy.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 19 2010, 09:55 PM) *
QUOTE ( Sheep @ Jan 19 2010, 09:32 PM) *

Uh oh. My password is bananas!!!! I better change it. happy.gif

So is BananaBoy your second account then? unsure.gif
demon
Please, can we lock this or move it to the Asylum? unsure.gif

Spoiler
shit,i receive a rather unpleasent PM from him wif a dead fetus pic.title fuvk off u cunt.am i suppose to forward this?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (demon @ Jan 19 2010, 07:55 PM) *
Please, can we lock this or move it to the Asylum? unsure.gif

Calm down.

QUOTE (SPOILER @ Jan 19 2010, 08:38 PM) *
shit,i receive a rather unpleasent PM from him wif a dead fetus pic.title fuvk off u cunt.am i suppose to forward this?

What was the account? (link)
demon
QUOTE (SPOILER @ Jan 20 2010, 02:38 AM) *

That was probably the same as I got. See the thread I started.
http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...howtopic=795045
TreeFitty
I wouldn't doubt it was a copy paste. I would like to know if it just happened within the hour and what account sent it

edit- of course when I need to know, Spoiler leaves... dry.gif
Spoiler
sorry,TF.i can only log in on n off at work. He used -Alex37- and send yest within 24 hrs. Can't copy now with this browser.i will post link later.

Ok here it is.
http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...?showuser=14457
TreeFitty
Okay. Just wanted to know if he had another account floating around. wink.gif
Spoiler
i think this profile wasn't deleted yet since i could view it.

What a warm feeling i get for my 1st PM. ;p
TreeFitty
lol. The profiles don't get deleted. Not even the spam ones.
Spoiler
ok.from now on i will just ignore this mofo.
TreeFitty
Yeah that's about it. He's an attention whore.
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 20 2010, 04:21 AM) *

You have tools for everything, can't you just track the activities from the IPs he's using? Or maybe that tool is only in the admin toolbox.
TreeFitty
Admin's have a little more insight than Mods but even they can only do/see so much. As said, he's an attention whore with no friends. He has time to find ways in.
Heartless
QUOTE (demon @ Jan 20 2010, 12:27 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 20 2010, 04:21 AM) *

You have tools for everything, can't you just track the activities from the IPs he's using? Or maybe that tool is only in the admin toolbox.

It's never that simple.
DuffMan
We have all kinds of weird and wonderful tools we can use to track IP addresses and things, but at the end of the day, it's too easy to find another IP address. I've been wildcard banning the ones he's been using which has slowed him down a fair few times but it's not going to stop him in his tracks completely.
Spoiler
and why can't i reply to this faggot?

Click to view attachment
DuffMan
Like the error message says, his inbox is disabled because the account is banned...

Also, .bmp fails. Save as .jpg next time.
Spoiler
hmm.. forget about it. it's the message i was typing to him and i might be the one to get banned for posting it.
TreeFitty
Best not to feed the troll.
Spoiler
guess so. now that i am home with a PC for human usage, my fingers become itchy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.