Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quite a rude email!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
ViceMan
QUOTE (SPOILER @ Jan 20 2010, 02:50 PM) *
guess so. now that i am home with a PC for human usage, my fingers become itchy.

Most people with itchy fingers and an entire internet at their disposal do someting else.
Spoiler
^that is not going to happen tonight.
Marney1
Anyone know the mumber for the A-Team?
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 20 2010, 02:12 PM) *
Anyone know the mumber for the A-Team?

867-5309
TreeFitty
Seeing as this bombardment is over, locked.

Anyone that hears from our stalker, contact whatever admin/moderator is on with a link to the account. If none are on, send Duff a PM.

Thanks in advance.
TreeFitty
Forward from PS Fanboy/Hustler One

Know how many accounts-

I stole? Fucking 19 LOL!!! I'm not only creating as many accounts as I want, but I also steal accounts: the member "123" had the same password, "password" put the this word as his password, "banned" put "banned" as his password, 666... I did the obvious - I stole accounts, change their names and passwords and more, I am a fucking hacker!!! "

Again, please contact staff in reference to any messages received so we may deal with him. And please keep your account safe from people with too much time on their hands. It will save us all the trouble. wink.gif

-iGTA Staff
DuffMan
Gonna re-open the thread from the time being.

So he's admitting to doing exactly what I suspected. Go him. Alex, welcome to the internet from 5 years ago.
demon
If he comes back I think you should complain to his ISP. I might work.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (demon @ Jan 21 2010, 01:25 PM) *
If he comes back I think you should complain to his ISP. I might work.

Or Psy needs to fly over to Israel and break his arms.
Massacre
I'll do it if Psy will pay for my flight. I would love to be the site enforcer.
demon
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 21 2010, 07:36 PM) *
I'll do it if Psy will pay for my flight. I would love to be the site enforcer.

Massacre. thumbup.gif
trathen93
we could just ignore him and get on with our lives. just keep banning the dick, reporting anything and dont retaliate to any comments he makes or messages he sends. potential to just piss him off and leave him bored?
demon
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Jan 22 2010, 12:57 AM) *
we could just ignore him and get on with our lives. just keep banning the dick, reporting anything and dont retaliate to any comments he makes or messages he sends. potential to just piss him off and leave him bored?

I've been thinking that, but didn't want to tell people what to do. Yes, this is the way to go. Report and ignore.
TreeFitty
You're asking too much of people here. A lot of people like to antagonize him.
Heartless
Heartless,

ALEX73 has sent you this email from http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/index.php.

Fuck you, I will kill you! I will burn your ass!!! You're a fucking faggot!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!

---------------------------------------------------
Please note that iGrandTheftAuto.com Forum has no control over the
contents of this message.
---------------------------------------------------

Regards,

The iGrandTheftAuto.com Forum team.
http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/index.php
TreeFitty
^that's the account with Stoic as the avatar
Ex-PS Fanboy
Whatever happened to an IP ban?
TreeFitty
He finds new IP's (goes somewhere else to log on).
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 21 2010, 09:19 PM) *
He finds new IP's (goes somewhere else to log on).

Jesus, this guy must really have nothing better to do...
TreeFitty
I think he's made that obvious by checking every account for the password. Kid really has no life.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Oh wow... I really have nothing to say.
demon
Maybe we should not try to stop Iran in building their nukes. evil (15).gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Jan 21 2010, 09:24 PM) *
Oh wow... I really have nothing to say.

It's quite sad really. No words necessary.

QUOTE (demon @ Jan 21 2010, 09:24 PM) *

I'd rather see Al-Qaeda kidnap him.
demon
QUOTE (demon @ Jan 21 2010, 09:24 PM) *

QUOTE (TreeFitty)
I'd rather see Al-Qaeda kidnap him.

Lol? They'd just flog him and then start training him, jew or not.
Then they'd send him somewhere, perhaps to where you live.
TreeFitty
He'd be the one stupid enough to strap explosives to himself and try to practice.
DANNY B0Y
The little dicksucker sent me a message as well. Anyone else got one sent?
Marney1
I haven't recieved any from him even though he seems to have sent me several.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Jan 22 2010, 11:01 AM) *
The little dicksucker sent me a message as well. Anyone else got one sent?

Yes a few have gotten them. What account was it?
TreeFitty
Anyone recieves anything from "Shel3xer", "Johny Jamys ", or a few others he has been found out.
GLC
Might wanna check out TheRealAlex37...
TreeFitty
Did when he first came on. Been using a few all day.
Masta
This loser has returned. Really have to wonder what the point on a site this inactive is but some people just don't have any sense.

Message From AlwaysAlex37:

Every one hates you, so fuck off already.

GLC
He told me he didn't really have anything against me (woo...? mellow.gif) and that I should tell CC my name is Chelsea...

Same account as masta btw.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Wait, let me check something... OG Loc is Alex right? And Alex was ragnarofl, but I thought Ragnarofl was Dennis, so does that mean Dennis is Alex?
TreeFitty
OG Loc =/= the jew

Ragnarofl = the jew

Dennis =/= Ragnarofl

Dennis = Cheese
Marney1
My message from Always Alex:

I want to kill you!, Today, 04:15 PM

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,184

For banning me from RDForums. Bitch. Fucking Palestinian supporter, I bet it's the only reason you banned me, the Israeli Alex37. Just come to my country Israel and I'll kill you!
TreeFitty
You'd think he would've realized by now he's a joke in this place. Poor little jew.
Masta
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 2 2010, 01:00 PM) *
You'd think he would've realized by now he's a joke in this place. Poor little jew.

I doubt that will happen, from the looks of it he's got a number of spam accounts set-up here now that are very easy to see are his accounts.

Comparing them to his known accounts the DOB's are all very similar with similar and very simple profile info and sigs, BS ICQ numbers combined with the rest of their chat names just being their forum usernames repeated multiple times - even though those accounts don't exist on any of those chat networks from what I've seen.

If I didn't know any better I'd think that poor little Jew is planning a spam attack on this site in the near future, but given how stupid and pathetic he has proven himself to be thus far I doubt he'll manage much if he does try it.

Or maybe he's just gonna use them to keep sending his queer little messages to people, either way his obsession with this largely inactive site is getting to be a bit worrying and is making me think he must be psychologically.damaged in some way.

It's possible it's some other random loser(s) setting up spam accounts but I doubt it, it smells like him.

Just go through some of the new accounts from the past few days to see what I mean, as a non-staff member I can't be arsed to find them all and list them for you...and you guys need something to do anyways... biggrin.gif
TreeFitty
He's tried "spam attacks" before and failed miserably.

Definitely has issues and is just stupid anyway.

I also try to check every new member for spam/alex. wink.gif
Marney1
TheRealAlex37

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,380

Cunt. You'll never forget me!

Why can this little fag still access the site?

Another one from my email box;

When you support the terrorists. Next time don't support the Palestinians, support Israel. When that will happen, I'll stop mailing you. Until it'll happen, as long as you support the PalestiNazis, I can find you and kill you!

Alex37

Alex Kid in Wonderland! tongue.gif
TreeFitty
Yeah he was sending out stupid stuff to moderators as well. I feel bad for his parents.
TreeFitty
also I think he was a little mad I squashed his "attack".
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 5 2010, 08:29 PM) *
also I think he was a little mad I squashed his "attack".

He's looking round my site nearly everyday attempting to log in then gives up after half an hour or so then emails me new death threats.
I'm so scared I piss my pants.
DuffMan
One single person cannot co-ordinate a spam attack that will do any damage. If he manages to get a shitload of posts in before being banned again I'll just click the "Delete all posts by this member" button and he will have wasted even more of his life. He has no friends to help so there's nothing to worry about. He's just a minor irritation in the grand scheme of things. Nothing like what our Spamm Teem used to be like...

Anyways, I'm closing this thread seeing as all we're doing is insulting the poor bastard. If it needs to be re-opened, it will.
TreeFitty
To anyone on the receiving end, another round of stupid emails is likely going out.

If you would not like to waste your time with him and hide your email, you may do so from My Controls then Email Settings.
DuffMan
I've changed the board settings so that new members can't send emails through the profile pages. Interestingly, it was set on not allowing more than one email every 30 minutes, which shows how long this guy has spent try to 'spam' you lot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.