Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quite a rude email!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Kuwong
Just recieved this email in my inbox.
Kuwong,

אלכס37 has sent you this email from http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/index.php.

And fuck you you motherfucker asslicking cunt. You should suiside you bitch!!!

---------------------------------------------------
Please note that iGrandTheftAuto.com Forum has no control over the
contents of this message.

It's really upset me and made me so nervous. sad.gif I do hope you teach this bully a little lesson! ohmy.gif

The email title said "I'm Alex37" but I don't think there is an alex37, though his English is quite terrible.

Just saying this to make you aware really, incase some guy is spamming about. Oh and the title in the email is different it seems, in the email it was just a load of &# and assorted numbers.

Guessing it's this guy here, the code in the email didn't format itself to make any sense. http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...?showuser=57490
PabloHoneyOle
Ex-PS Fanboy
It would appear Demon's constant repetition of saying Alex37 has summoned him from the bowels of hell (AKA Israel)
Massacre
*Grabs holy water*

*Burns hand*

Fuck it.
Marney1
Ban all Israelis!
Massacre
Oh wait, this isn't the Asylum. Uh, yeah, he's been banned repeatedly, didn't know he was still emailing people, though.
Marney1
I thought Duff managed to rid us of this filthy jew?
Massacre
Even banned members can still send emails to other members, I believe.
Marney1
Alex38 is 18 today.
YouKnowHim
I'm always here. You can't ban me. I'm a hacker.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (YouKnowHim @ Jan 18 2010, 03:45 PM) *
I'm always queer. You can bum me. I'm a faggot.

Marney1
Reported ^ Edit: Not Stoic lol.

I've noticed we've had an anonymous member for quite a while but couldn't find who it was, maybe it was him?
DuffMan
Oh good lord, turns out Ragnarofl was Alex. I'm getting worse at this admin thing. Must be old age setting in.
Massacre
Do Israelis not know the difference between hacking and using a different IP address?

Wait wait wait, Ragnarofl was Alex? But, he spoke English in a more or less acceptable fashion. Well, he did hate Muslims, which implies that he was a dirty kike. I guess it makes sense.
Marney1
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jan 18 2010, 08:54 PM) *
Oh good lord, turns out Ragnarofl was Alex. I'm getting worse at this admin thing. Must be old age setting in.

Really? It's like US security round here.
Massacre
Duff is slipping. Better make me an admin, I'll sort it out.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jan 18 2010, 03:54 PM) *

I didn't make the connection either until Kuwong's email. They always reveal themselves eventually.
Marney1
There's still that anonymous member, may be nothing but if you can find who it is ban him anyway.
DuffMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 18 2010, 09:09 PM) *
There's still that anonymous member, may be nothing but if you can find who it is ban him anyway.

I'll give you a clue.
TreeFitty
90% of the time it's ^this guy^
Massacre
I say Duff was Alex the whole time. Ban him!
Kuwong
so why did this alex guy send me an unprovoked rude email, just to be annoying?
Massacre
He's emailed everyone. I don't know why he emailed you, especially since you haven't been on since before he showed up.
Marney1
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jan 18 2010, 09:11 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 18 2010, 09:09 PM) *

I'll give you a clue.

No wonder you always catch me being naughty. happy.gif
DuffMan
Massacre
Why is mine gay? Fucking Jew.

He sent me a link to some fucked up picture on Encyclopedia Dramatica. Joke's on him, I jerked off to it months ago.
ViceMan
Yeah I got an email too, some coded message that I was told to decipher, I couldn't be arsed though and deleted it. Although I can probably guess what it said. happy.gif
Marney1
I don't understand the thing Duff posted, are those emails he's sent to us? If they are I didn't recieve them - not even in my spam box. huh.gif

And wtf did he send me three?
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 18 2010, 09:48 PM) *
I don't understand the thing Duff posted, are those emails he's sent to us? If they are I didn't recieve them - not even in my spam box. huh.gif

Yes they're the ones he sent. I got mine... tongue.gif Do you feel left out now?
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 18 2010, 09:50 PM) *

Yes they're the ones he sent. I got mine... tongue.gif Do you feel left out now?

I'm just wondering why I never recieved them. Left out? You're just jealous I got three. tongue.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jan 18 2010, 08:54 PM) *

Shit...
I felt like I just heard some breaking news. My heart skipped a beat. Hire me, I will IP check every god damn new member.

Edit:I have no new emails. I guess he couldnt figure out where I went..

ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 18 2010, 09:54 PM) *

I'm just wondering why I never recieved them. Left out? You're just jealous I got three. tongue.gif

But you didn't get them so to speak. Contained within the brief but well chosen words of wisdom a riddle could have been cunningly concealed, that when recited by a certain scouser would have revealed the secrets of immortality unto him.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 18 2010, 09:59 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 18 2010, 09:54 PM) *

But you didn't get them so to speak. Contained within the brief but well chosen words of wisdom a riddle could have been cunningly concealed, that when recited by a certain scouser would have revealed the secrets of immortality unto him.

Yer wha?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 18 2010, 04:56 PM) *
...Hire me, I will IP check every god damn new member.

We do but some people/spambots are quick to post. He made a few accounts today that were blocked off early.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 18 2010, 10:37 PM) *
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 18 2010, 04:56 PM) *
...Hire me, I will IP check every god damn new member.

We do but some people/spambots are quick to post. He made a few accounts today that were blocked off early.

Uh oh. That new account. It isnt mine. No need to IP check. Just thought I would tell ya. You can get back to modding now.
demon
QUOTE (Kuwong @ Jan 18 2010, 09:09 PM) *
Just recieved this email in my inbox.
Kuwong,

אלכס37 has sent you this email from http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/index.php.

And fuck you you motherfucker asslicking cunt. You should suiside you bitch!!!

---------------------------------------------------
Please note that iGrandTheftAuto.com Forum has no control over the
contents of this message.

It's really upset me and made me so nervous. sad.gif I do hope you teach this bully a little lesson! ohmy.gif

The email title said "I'm Alex37" but I don't think there is an alex37, though his English is quite terrible.

Just saying this to make you aware really, incase some guy is spamming about. Oh and the title in the email is different it seems, in the email it was just a load of &# and assorted numbers.

Guessing it's this guy here, the code in the email didn't format itself to make any sense. http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...?showuser=57490

I received shit from the idiot in the form of profile comments and blog comments. No PM's. (Only admins can send me emails.)

QUOTE (Hustler One @ Jan 18 2010, 09:18 PM) *
It would appear Demon's constant repetition of saying Alex37 has summoned him from the bowels of hell (AKA Israel)

You're mistaken. Someone else mentioned Alex and I asked who Alex is.

QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jan 18 2010, 09:54 PM) *

Ragnarofl? huh.gif
But why would he want to harass me? confused1.gif I was one of the few here that was not his enemy. I questioned other members' moral grounds for attacking Ragnarofl, I tried to be neutral. Eventually I too got fed up with his insanity and I was happy when he was banned. But I never said anything to offend or provoke him.

It almost seems as he wanted to be enemy with absolutely everyone. I don't know what else can explain his attack on a neutral party that he never argued with.

QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jan 18 2010, 10:26 PM) *

Is that the PM log file? Can you admins read everyone's private messages if you find reason for it?

Massacre
Reason? No, they can do it whenever.
TreeFitty
^that^
Massacre
That's why I include a very sexual message directed at Duff in every PM I send.
demon
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 18 2010, 11:53 PM) *
Reason? No, they can do it whenever.

It means that this board does not have a Private Messaging system. Stop calling it "PM".

TreeFitty
It's obviously not a PUBLIC message.
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 19 2010, 12:17 AM) *
It's obviously not a PUBLIC message.

Of course, it's only shared with all the admins. That's not fully private IMHO.

Maybe Semi-Private Message is a better term.

Edit,

This is off topic, sorry for that. I hope someone has something to say on topic.
Massacre
It's not like they actually read all your PM's, they just have that option in the event that it were necessary to read them.
Marney1
I was told by a certain mod that he couldn't read my PM's because they're PRIVATE.

TreeFitty
and Duff is an ADMIN.
Spoiler
i just read something abt banning anonymous users.it could be me too as i log in with my mobile like now cos i cant use my work pc for internet.so sometimes spelling mistakes n short form, not bad english i hope.btw i am alex,just kidding.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 19 2010, 03:13 AM) *
and Duff is an ADMIN.

Oh I see, just Admins then?
TreeFitty
Apparently.
Heartless
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 18 2010, 06:54 PM) *
It's not like they actually read all your PM's, they just have that option in the event that it were necessary to read them.

Unless things have changed, nobody can read another persons PMs. And that also means they can't access your passwords, either. However, like the Matrix, some rules can be bent, others broken. (Script Attacks ftw)

Anyways - if you're getting hostile emails, reset your permissions. It's pretty easy.
DuffMan
Nah we can't read PMs. These are the things we have logs of:

So don't worry, unless Psy goes rigging around in the database manually, we can't read what you send to each other until its forwarded to one of us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.