Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGrandTheftAuto.com Members Death Match (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
bOnEs
i always fumble around with the controls after playing something else for a while... just freeroam the city a bit with niko and his arsenal... it'll start coming back to you... that's what i usually do when i am about to online... i mess around a bit, making sure i remembered what the controls were... i have a tendency to duck behind cars when i am trying to approach them instead of running up to them and getting in... or forget to use X for sprint...

it always takes a minute to get used to it again... GTA is always like riding a bike for me biggrin.gif... always has been, from III to IV...

QUOTE (Psy @ Jan 17 2010, 09:14 PM) *
I'll play. I'll make a news post about this in a few days to get more interest if you need more players.

sweet!! the more the merrier biggrin.gif... i can't ever recall a nice turnout for one of these community events for GTA IV... the best we've done is like 5, maybe 6... it always ended up being a freeroam due to lack of interest...

nice avatar!!
Marney1
QUOTE (Psy @ Jan 18 2010, 02:14 AM) *
I'll play. I'll make a news post about this in a few days to get more interest if you need more players.

Great! Hopefully the turn out will be a good one and maybe become a monthly event.
DiO
Ill join if I see yous online.
Hardcore Ottoman
I may be in. Hopefully I'm not signing over my car during 6pm...
Marney1
Right D-O and punxtr are maybes which means they're in. You can always make excuses nearer the time.

punxtr -You're PSN hasn't been registered yet.
angeal18
I will join if I remember....
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 17 2010, 09:59 PM) *
Right D-O and punxtr are maybes which means they're in. You can always make excuses nearer the time.

How has Vicey already added me then? I'm registered.
Marney1
QUOTE (punxtr @ Jan 18 2010, 04:08 AM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 17 2010, 09:59 PM) *

How has Vicey already added me then? I'm registered.

Well I'm putting in punxtr19 and it says the I.D has not been registered.
Hardcore Ottoman
Weird.
TreeFitty
Same shit with me. No one on here could friend me. I friended them.
Psy
I'm absolutely crap at deathmatch by the way, so don't think you're awesome when you keep killing me wink.gif. Racing is another matter though smile.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Psy @ Jan 18 2010, 10:41 AM) *
I'm absolutely crap at deathmatch by the way, so don't think you're awesome when you keep killing me wink.gif. Racing is another matter though smile.gif

I need to race you sometime. I'm a fucking amazing driver, I just haven't played in a while
Marney1
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Jan 18 2010, 04:42 PM) *
QUOTE (Psy @ Jan 18 2010, 10:41 AM) *

I need to race you sometime. I'm a fucking amazing driver, I just haven't played in a while

If this comes off I reckon we have a race for Match 2, Race or GTA Race though?
bOnEs
i wouldn't mind doing a quick race after the deathmatch...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 18 2010, 05:02 PM) *
i wouldn't mind doing a quick race after the deathmatch...

Well I suppose if people hang around after the match we could have a game or two just for fun.
ViceMan
I hate races. I always pick a shitty car and reverse it the whole way, just to be awkward.
bOnEs
i hate that every single race i join has sports cars selected... i'm sick of racing at breakneck speeds... i wanna battle it out in a semi or a minivan... 98% of the time, sports cars are the option... if we do a race, please don't do the same...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 18 2010, 09:48 PM) *
i hate that every single race i join has sports cars selected... i'm sick of racing at breakneck speeds... i wanna battle it out in a semi or a minivan... 98% of the time, sports cars are the option... if we do a race, please don't do the same...

I like racing trucks I usually manage to force others into lamposts and cause a jam behind me.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 18 2010, 05:04 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 18 2010, 09:48 PM) *

I like racing trucks I usually manage to force others into lamposts and cause a jam behind me.

i won an awesome GTA race with the hummer... imagine 10 hummers trying to navigate the narrow streets of liberty city biggrin.gif... the second funnest GTA race i ever did... the other involve the classic cars... 16 manana's and voodoo's causing tons of player pileups at every turn... it was an epic demolition derby style race... i came in 6th place i think but, i made the most money biggrin.gif...
Massacre
Faggio races ftw.
TreeFitty
I always enjoy a good truck race in the industrial area. happy.gif
Marney1
We're all going to need some practice to figure out the controls again, what an amateur bunch of GTA fans we are! tongue.gif

We'll soon change that. ph34r.gif
Hardcore Ottoman
Whoops. I was planning Spring Break vacation... on your only day off you try to get shit done ya know?
Marney1
QUOTE (punxtr @ Jan 19 2010, 02:53 AM) *
Whoops. I was planning Spring Break vacation... on your only day off you try to get shit done ya know?

It's ok Psy can write you a sick note so you can stay at home and play.
DuPz0r
There's me thinking we were having a mw2 match! iGTA i assumed was are mw2 clan tag!

Anyway, i'm in. Haven t played gta for some time, but SEE YOU THERE!

You guys using mics?
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 19 2010, 11:51 AM) *
There's me thinking we were having a mw2 match! iGTA i assumed was are mw2 clan tag!

Anyway, i'm in. Haven t played gta for some time, but SEE YOU THERE!

You guys using mics?

I see why you thought MW2, we all use iGTA as our clan name happy.gif I'll use my mic yeah.
bOnEs
i'll pry use mine to hear all you crazy europeans... but, i have a hard time hearing when there's like 4 or more people on headsets... someone told me to adjust the setting but, i got no clue what i am doing in the settings..
Marney1
Hope to fuck no one puts music on in the background.
bOnEs
...and at least turns the television audio down as well... i fucking hate the feedback...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 19 2010, 05:47 PM) *
...and at least turns the television audio down as well... i fucking hate the feedback...

Sounds like you have a shit mic, what make is it?
bOnEs
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 12:50 PM) *

it's the original mic i got when i purchased SOCOM US navy seals for the PS2... i'm too cheap to spring for a new mic... it still works so, i see no reason to get a new one...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 19 2010, 05:52 PM) *

it's the original mic i got when i purchased SOCOM US navy seals for the PS2... i'm too cheap to spring for a new mic... it still works so, i see no reason to get a new one...

I only buy SONY products for the PS3 - mic, DVD remote, headphones and next the SingStar mics.
Massacre
How much is a mic, anyway? I don't want to be the douchebag with no mic if I ever play online on my PS3.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 12:55 PM) *

I only buy SONY products for the PS3 - mic, DVD remote, headphones and next the SingStar mics.

dude, my living room is decked out in sony stuff... PS3, a bravia TV and a sony surround sound home theater system... i trust the sony brand more than any other electronic brand out there... i've never had a problem with sony...

i know i need to get a new mic but, i am too cheap sometimes... i don't want to spend $40-$60 on something i barely use...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 19 2010, 06:04 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 12:55 PM) *

dude, my living room is decked out in sony stuff... PS3, a bravia TV and a sony surround sound home theater system... i trust the sony brand more than any other electronic brand out there... i've never had a problem with sony...

i know i need to get a new mic but, i am too cheap sometimes... i don't want to spend $40-$60 on something i barely use...

I got a Hitachi ( blush.gif ) HDTV which was just meant to be for the PS3 but I haven't gotten round to deciding on a set up for a projector screen for watching TV. My office is in the corner of my living area and I planned to have the PS3 set up there so I could play and watch TV at the same time.
trathen93
im not too sure if i'll be able to play. 2 reasons

1) I dont know if im free then
2)my internet has been real shitty lately and online play has been out of the picture, if it improves then ill be happy to join.

put me down for a maybe smile.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Jan 19 2010, 07:26 PM) *
im not too sure if i'll be able to play. 2 reasons

1) I dont know if im free then
2)my internet has been real shitty lately and online play has been out of the picture, if it improves then ill be happy to join.

put me down for a maybe smile.gif

You're now on the list but be warned; if you don't turn up expect a knock on the door. happy.gif
TreeFitty
you love stealing my little iGTA icon don't ya? tongue.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 19 2010, 07:39 PM) *
you love stealing my little iGTA icon don't ya? tongue.gif

I 'borrowed' it.
TreeFitty
yes of course borrowed.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 19 2010, 07:54 PM) *
yes of course borrowed.

Just borrowing this
TreeFitty
I remember back when you were new and stole everyone else's avatar. Oh the memories.

Also, what type of weaponry are we looking at for this deathmatch? All weapons?
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 19 2010, 08:09 PM) *
I remember back when you were new and stole everyone else's avatar. Oh the memories.

Also, what type of weaponry are we looking at for this deathmatch? All weapons?

Powerful (Spawn with MP5)
TreeFitty
Good. Means there will only be the combat sniper. (I hate only finding the regular sniper)
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 19 2010, 08:18 PM) *
Good. Means there will only be the combat sniper. (I hate only finding the regular sniper)

God I hate that piece of poo.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 19 2010, 05:58 PM) *
How much is a mic, anyway? I don't want to be the douchebag with no mic if I ever play online on my PS3.

No, that'll be me, i'll never buy a mic.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 19 2010, 09:47 PM) *

Just as well really because we don't understand Chinese.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 09:50 PM) *

你母亲是恶魔荡妇。
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 19 2010, 09:51 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 09:50 PM) *

你母亲是恶魔荡妇。

I'd have to ask my younger bro's wife what that says because she's a chink chonk.

Back on topic anyway; These members have posted their PSN names in the PSN I.D thread and are not in my friends list so if anyone has them on their's could you message them about the match because I can't be arsed doing it.

ConQueSteD
Dr_Brule (Amnesiac)
RamzKilla
ENVi3
WickeDV2 (ThomasH)
HB_Sauce
Sheep454
Vinny380
Zacko1337

ViceMan
I have an unwitten rule of never adding people as friends since i'm an unsociable bastard. If they add me however there's no problem, although chances are if a random person adds me i'll delete them after a few days anyway.

Oh and just use Google translator to read that, that's what I used to translate it to Chinese.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.