Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGrandTheftAuto.com Members Death Match (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Marney1
I think DuPz' baby was doing most of the talking.
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 27 2010, 06:15 AM) *
@ the europeans... the only person i actually understood was fanboy... i really never heard GLC, barely could make out what marney was saying because he kept cutting out every tenth of a second... and i could hear dup but, still couldn't hear what he was saying...

Lol, you think Canada is part of Europe? Anyway i've got my PS3 on update now... Fucking thing.
bOnEs
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 27 2010, 07:51 AM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 27 2010, 06:15 AM) *
@ the europeans... the only person i actually understood was fanboy... i really never heard GLC, barely could make out what marney was saying because he kept cutting out every tenth of a second... and i could hear dup but, still couldn't hear what he was saying...

Lol, you think Canada is part of Europe? Anyway i've got my PS3 on update now... Fucking thing.

no, i was pointing out that he was the only one i could hear and he wasn't from europe... all the europeans were hard to hear...
Ex-PS Fanboy
Actually I could understand most people during the game. Marney's accent made it sound like giberish though, and I couldn't understand Dup on account of his kid.

Did GLC even have a mic?
bOnEs
it said he did with that icon next to his name... maybe he just had it sitting next to the TV or something...
ViceMan
Next time Marney I insist you use the full might of your Scouse and don't speak slower for the sake of those less linguistically gifted.
GLC
Yeah, it was charging. Forgot to do it before the match.. sleep.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 27 2010, 05:35 PM) *
Next time Marney I insist you use the full might of your Scouse and don't speak slower for the sake of those less linguistically gifted.

Yer I think I will lar!
TreeFitty
Then everyone else will speak gibberish and Marney will actually reply to the gibberish.
DuPz0r
I could understand all of you. I have managed to sort out my headset now, so next time we play i should seem a little clearer. But i do tend to mumble a bit when i talk.

Oh and can someone tell me what font the igrandtheftauto logo is so can download it please.
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 27 2010, 06:12 PM) *
I could understand all of you. I have managed to sort out my headset now, so next time we play i should seem a little clearer. But i do tend to mumble a bit when i talk.

Oh and can someone tell me what font the igrandtheftauto logo is so can download it please.

Can you make the crown brighter?
TreeFitty
Dunno the font but what if you just cut out the logo and paste the crown over it?

or if you want a dumbed down AutoCAD version I can provide that. tongue.gif
DuPz0r
Ok how's this:
Ex-PS Fanboy
I liked the crown better on the other one. Put it in the style it was before imo.
DuPz0r
Ok. Only problem is, the font is 2d now. It was 3d before, so the crown was placed over the text. I'll give it a go quickly.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 27 2010, 02:30 PM) *
Ok. Only problem is, the font is 2d now. It was 3d before, so the crown was placed over the text. I'll give it a go quickly.

Yeah I kinda noticed that.

I think if you do choose to do a 3D font, then you should at least give it the colors of the iGTA logo. The white font clashed pretty badly with the background.
DuPz0r
There you go:
Marney1
"The man from Del Monte............he say yes!"
TreeFitty
perfect
DuPz0r
Ok. When is the next match going to be held? I'll give details of the match i think would be good in a bit, and you give me feedback.
TreeFitty
Might as well shoot for 2 weeks from the previous. Unless you guys wanna try sooner.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 27 2010, 09:16 PM) *
Might as well shoot for 2 weeks from the previous. Unless you guys wanna try sooner.

I'd say a fortnight between matches that way we can have a build up of anticipation which seems to attract players. If they become too regular it will just fail.
DuPz0r
Seems good to me.
TreeFitty
Well Dup, where is it and what settings you looking at?
Marney1
Who would be up for a 1 hour match? Or should we keep it 30 minutes?
TreeFitty
Hour just seems way too long.
DuPz0r
Duration: 45 mins?
Auto-Aim: Allow?
Weapons: Powerful
Police: Off
Traffic: Parked
Pedestrians: Off
Blips: All
Online I.D Display: On
Reticule Health: On
Voice Chat: On
Respawn Distance: Medium
Respawn Time: 1 Second
Time of Day: Morning
Weather: Clear

How about that?
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 27 2010, 09:44 PM) *
Duration: 45 mins?
Auto-Aim: Allow?
Weapons: Powerful
Police: Off
Traffic: Parked
Pedestrians: Off
Blips: All
Online I.D Display: On
Reticule Health: On
Voice Chat: On
Respawn Distance: Medium
Respawn Time: 1 Second
Time of Day: Morning
Weather: Clear

How about that?

I generally hate Happiness Island death matches but I reckon it will be fun with you lot. Respawn should be far because it's such a small area. 45 minutes seems good too, I would have liked some extra time in the last one because it flew by.

Shall I just re-edit the OP or are you making a fresh thread?

I also think it should be in the News section before each match.
TreeFitty
Happiness Island would be good for a no blips match. Only so many places to go (granted you stay on the island).
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 27 2010, 09:59 PM) *
Happiness Island would be good for a no blips match. Only so many places to go (granted you stay on the island).

Agreed ^ no blips on the island. Should it just be a general rule that no one is to leave the area wherever we play?

ROFL ^ roll2.gif
TreeFitty
^lol I remember when he posted that. laugh.gif Yeah that should always be a rule not to leave the area.
ViceMan
Psy's secret admirer. wub.gif

And it's a bastard that I wanted Bohan in the first place then I went and missed the match. I also hate Happiness Island, but meh, fuck it.
TreeFitty
Don't worry, it'll come around again. sleep.gif
bOnEs
someone had mentioned colony island as a possible location... but, it's easy to leave that island...

no one leaves the island...

good movie, BTW...
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 27 2010, 10:32 PM) *
^lol I remember when he posted that. laugh.gif Yeah that should always be a rule not to leave the area.

I came across it while googling for a pic of Happiness Island which also led me to Psy's 'Trip To Liberty City' diary which I'd never read before. I lol'd a few times especially at the bit where he said the girl (Alison?) from Rockstar pointed out the locations of a machine gun and health pack on the real Happiness Island during their tour of NYC. tongue.gif
DuPz0r
Ok, blips off. And spawn far. Yeah marney start a new thread for the next official match.
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 27 2010, 11:29 PM) *
Ok, blips off. And spawn far. Yeah marney start a new thread for the next official match.

OK.

Match 2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.