Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGrandTheftAuto.com Members Death Match (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Psy
I don't have a USB mic unfortunately. Snapped the ear off it before christmas and never got around to buying a new one.
DuPz0r
I think I've lost my mic charger wire so I'm going to have to use my ps3 eye as an audio device instead.
bOnEs
i played a little on saturday... not much but, enough to remember how things worked... i'm not anticipating on winning this thing, especially if auto aim is off (which only seems to benefit snipers)... but, i'll get back into the swing of things once we get started... i'll mess around a bit before the match...

looking forward to it though biggrin.gif...
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 24 2010, 10:37 PM) *
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Jan 25 2010, 02:58 AM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 24 2010, 03:00 PM) *
I take it everyone's been practicing? I haven't but I'll be on for about an hour before to get used to it again.

Please don't kill me.

No... I've been playing Chinatown Wars.

*Kills Marney*

I'm not dead, it's only a flesh wound.

You've got no arms!
Marney1
punxtr - I'm going to try sending you a friends request in a minute but if it doesn't work you'll have to try sending me one.
Ex-PS Fanboy
That reminds me, I still need to add Treefitty.
Marney1
@punxtr, punxtr19 has not been registered according to the screen could it be punxtr_19 or something?
TreeFitty
I think he's got the same problem as me.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 25 2010, 07:28 PM) *
I think he's got the same problem as me.

Someone will have to invite him then.

Although auto aim is 'ON' you can turn it off for yourself.
bOnEs
i don't have a lot of you on my friends list but, that's not really a big deal... whomever is hosting this the only one that needs to have all of the names... 3 hours away biggrin.gif... i went into work an hour early today to ensure my availability at 6pm (EST)...
TreeFitty
^for some reason I thought you were farther west.

@Marney: if it's the same problem as me, he has to friend request you. So whenever he does that.
Marney1
I'll set it up about 10 minutes before and send out the invites, everyone playing is in my list except punxtr so PUNXTR!! Get on it!
bOnEs
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 25 2010, 02:51 PM) *

@Marney: if it's the same problem as me, he has to friend request you. So whenever he does that.

nope, michigan is part of the east coast time zone... kind of strange considering illinois and indiana are an hour behind us...
Psy
I'll be happy if I don't come last... Scratch that... I'll be happy if I kill someone smile.gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 25 2010, 03:10 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 25 2010, 02:51 PM) *

nope, michigan is part of the east coast time zone... kind of strange considering illinois and indiana are an hour behind us...

nah like I thought you were in a more western state for some reason (never noticed your location).

I'll laugh if Psy manages to kill himself first before anyone else.
bOnEs
i'll be happy to get at least a few kills... but, i wouldn't be surprised if i was near the top of the kills list either since i still play this game from time to time and my skills might be a little more polished than others... but, my deathmatch skills were never that good, and that's with any game... so, there's a chance i might not even do anything...

in a few hours, i'll find out...
GLC
I really don't know what to expect. I don't think i've played a deathmatch since that failed attempt at Humans vs Zombies back on IVTV, so I'll probably start pretty shitty. Might get better as the match goes on....
Marney1
I have got the time right haven't I? 11pm GMT is 6pm EST? Just don't wanna get lynched by everyone. mellow.gif
bOnEs
i hope so... although, i recall europeans trying to set up that zombies vs. humans match and they set it for 10pm, which was 5pm my time... so yea, i think you've got it right...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 25 2010, 08:42 PM) *
i hope so... although, i recall europeans trying to set up that zombies vs. humans match and they set it for 10pm, which was 5pm my time... so yea, i think you've got it right...

You gonna be wearing your slut outfit?
Psy
Use this: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Once london gets to 23:00 we're starting
bOnEs
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 25 2010, 03:44 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 25 2010, 08:42 PM) *

You gonna be wearing your slut outfit?

i was thinking about it... but, i might just use my black guy to give you guys a chance to be racist and kill a black man while yelling racial slurs through the headset... which one should i go with? the slut? or the nigga?
TreeFitty
slutty nigga? mellow.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 25 2010, 04:05 PM) *
slutty nigga? mellow.gif

no such thing... there's a beefy looking muscular man i could use... it looks just like the zombie version only, not a zombie...

i think i am going with the hooker...
Psy
Just had a quick practice game and it was lagging like fuck, and I was getting killed before I could barely even see the other guy... I'm not going to enjoy this...
bOnEs
might be an internet thing... i hardly ever experience lag with GTAIV... i get booted from games every now and then but, no lag...
Psy
Well the host was in New York which explains it,but I still dont get how easy it is to die doh (12).gif
TreeFitty
I think we're all split between the UK and US so this should be mucho fun.
Marney1
30 minutes is going to feel like 10. Anyone up for a truck race or something immediately after?
bOnEs
yea, i'm up for a race or two... GTA race, right?
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 25 2010, 09:19 PM) *
yea, i'm up for a race or two... GTA race, right?

Yep GTA Race so we can commit sabotage instead if we flip our vehicle.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I need to kill some time so if anyone wants to go online right now send me a PM on PSN
DuPz0r
Who haven't i got on PSN? I'm BushkaUK.
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 25 2010, 02:38 PM) *
i played a little on saturday... not much but, enough to remember how things worked... i'm not anticipating on winning this thing, especially if auto aim is off (which only seems to benefit snipers)... but, i'll get back into the swing of things once we get started... i'll mess around a bit before the match...

looking forward to it though biggrin.gif...

Actually with auto aim off the drive 'n' splat or drive 'n' 'nade tactics seem to be quite common, or a rocket laucher orgy. I'll try to stick to using regular run 'n' gun tactics though as I hate that faggy drive 'n' splat stuff.

*says 'n' a lot*
Ex-PS Fanboy
Duppy I noticed you're online, send me an invite, marney's being a slow motherfucker.
DuPz0r
we still got 20 odd minutes though.

Me marney and fanboy are in a party atm, where are the rest of ya?
GLC
Hmm, not a big fan of races, but I might stay for a few. I'd rather it was a regular race instead of a GTA one though.
TreeFitty
Not near my PS3. mellow.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
Just re-RSVPing. Seeya guys at 3(pst)
bOnEs
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 25 2010, 04:44 PM) *
we still got 20 odd minutes though.

Me marney and fanboy are in a party atm, where are the rest of ya?

what?! we should have about and hour and 20 minutes to go... it's only 4:45 here, not 5:45...
DuPz0r
Yeah we're an hour early lol I meant to put 1hour 20 minutes!
ViceMan
I'm not an hour early. mellow.gif You had me worried there, can't eat a pizza and play GTA IV.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 25 2010, 04:53 PM) *
I'm not an hour early. mellow.gif You had me worried there, can't eat a pizza and play GTA IV.

It's not that hard.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 25 2010, 04:53 PM) *

Be a man! of course you can!

lulz@rhyme
bOnEs
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 25 2010, 04:52 PM) *
Yeah we're an hour early lol I meant to put 1hour 20 minutes!

whew laugh.gif... i'm still at work, you had me worried there for a second...
DuPz0r
oops. I left game by mistake XD.png
Ex-PS Fanboy
I'll make one. The kids I'm with are annoying as hell.

Stuf, the course is cliche and I haven't played in a while...
TreeFitty
Would be cool if everyone could record their player and we mix the footage together later to make a video. We could give the Social Club a run for it's money. tongue.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 25 2010, 05:11 PM) *
Would be cool if everyone could record their player and we mix the footage together later to make a video. We could give the Social Club a run for it's money. tongue.gif

I don't have a recorder.
TreeFitty
I think Psy is the only one that does.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.