Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGrandTheftAuto.com Members Death Match (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
TreeFitty
No we were talking about it for another game with blips off. Blips are on for the Bohan match.
new major on the block
yeah peds on please. Human shields make for better game play
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 05:37 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 22 2010, 11:57 AM) *
Pedestrians: Off

serial.gif

Ok OK OK!

Duration: 30 mins
Auto-Aim: Allow
Weapons: Powerful
Police: Off
Traffic: Low
Pedestrians: High
Blips: All
Online I.D Display: On
Reticule Health: On
Voice Chat: On
Respawn Distance: Medium
Respawn Time: 1 Second
Time of Day: Midday
Weather: Clear
new major on the block
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 22 2010, 12:11 PM) *

serial.gif

Ok OK OK!

Awesome, 10 points to our fearless leader
Marney1
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Jan 22 2010, 06:12 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 22 2010, 12:11 PM) *

serial.gif

Ok OK OK!

Awesome, 10 points to our fearless leader

Keep the points give me a vote.
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 01:01 PM) *
No we were talking about it for another game with blips off. Blips are on for the Bohan match.

Oh, okay. I don't know why I keep posting in here, I'm not going to be involved until the next match, anyway...
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 22 2010, 06:18 PM) *

Oh, okay. I don't know why I keep posting in here, I'm not going to be involved until the next match, anyway...

Woohoo! Massacre's getting a copy of GTA4?
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 22 2010, 02:54 AM) *
Excuses before you get your ass kicked? Never had a problem with a controller EVER.

Me neither. Also I hate people who treat free roam as deathmatch, sure if people decide to start attacking me i'll retaliate, but I don't randomly kill people.
Massacre
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 22 2010, 01:19 PM) *

Didn't we cover this already?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 22 2010, 01:41 PM) *
Excuses before you get your ass kicked? Never had a problem with a controller EVER.

Me neither. Also I hate people who treat free roam as deathmatch, sure if people decide to start attacking me i'll retaliate, but I don't randomly kill people.

That's the way I am. I don't shoot until shot at. Which is 95% of free mode games.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 22 2010, 06:50 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 22 2010, 01:19 PM) *

Didn't we cover this already?

Dunno I've slept since then.
bOnEs
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 01:52 PM) *

That's the way I am. I don't shoot until shot at. Which is 95% of free mode games.

and 95% of these free roam deathmatches take place at the airport... god i hate the airport...
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 01:52 PM) *

If someone starts shooting me while I'm on foot, I run up on them while cooking a grenade and suicide bomb them.
Marney1
I suicide with a grenade when someone stops to let me in their car or sometimes load my bus up then pull the pin.
I wish you could turn off the constant noise from those damn planes.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 22 2010, 02:08 PM) *
I suicide with a grenade when someone stops to let me in their car or sometimes load my bus up then pull the pin.

laugh.gif I do that all the time. I hate those people that try to get you in their car. They're either up to no good or just want you to watch them do burn outs.
new major on the block
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 01:17 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 22 2010, 02:08 PM) *

laugh.gif I do that all the time. I hate those people that try to get you in their car. They're either up to no good or just want you to watch them do burn outs.

I usually fire a few warning shots at them to let them know im not interested but if they persist then i just waste them and take their car
Marney1
I hate those people who don't know what a warning shot is and just keep beeping, you give them a chance and they just persist until you have no choice but to shoot them in the face.

The only friend on my PSN list not to be an iGTA member joined here last night because he wants to join the match but he hasn't posted in this thread yet and that's a rule. He's an Afghan though so he probably doesn't understand.
TreeFitty
what's his member name?
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 07:32 PM) *
what's his member name?

PSN: asfandamin.
TreeFitty
Okay he's there. One less account to be spam-suspicious of. smile.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 07:37 PM) *
Okay he's there. One less account to be spam-suspicious of. smile.gif

I thought you might get suspicious of that name when he joined because it looks like one if you know what I mean. He's a decent player but like a lot of people he's been hammering MW2 lately but if he posts it will bring the numbers up to 16.
TheAnalogKid2112
Ok, I'm in. But seriously, I highly recommend auto-aim to be off. It's so much more fun, and challenging, that way.
TreeFitty
^agreed, I guess. I usually stick to a sniper so auto-aim means nothing to me. tongue.gif
Marney1
Auto Aim = OFF

mmmkay?
GLC
Yeah, in my opinion off will be much better.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I would like it... I'm not an FPS person...
TreeFitty
You don't have to be an FPS person. Just practice.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Whatever... But I probably won't be playing seriously...
Marney1
Traitor
TreeFitty
I don't think anyone plans on taking this too seriously.
Marney1
Negativity means the end of the world as PS3 GTA4 players see it.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I'm not that much of a GTA player tbh
Marney1
GTA site? That's what I thought this was but maybe I'm wrong.
TreeFitty
Basically all of the people here play other games. Especially now a days during the slum so not being "much of a GTA player" doesn't mean squat.
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 24 2010, 07:12 AM) *
Basically all of the people here play other games. Especially now a days during the slum so not being "much of a GTA player" doesn't mean squat.

I think i'm the only one who steers clear of all these faggoty trends, people buying every game that comes out just because it gets a good review. I've never played any Fallout game, i've never played any CoD game, i've never played any MGS game, i've never played any Halo game, but that might be because I hate FPS.
Massacre
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 24 2010, 01:21 PM) *

I think i'm the only one who steers clear of all these faggoty trends, people buying every game that comes out just because it gets a good review. I've never played any Fallout game, i've never played any CoD game, i've never played any MGS game, i've never played any Halo game, but that might be because I hate FPS.

Fallout 3 can be played in third person, now buy it.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I haven't bought a new game in like 2 months, I think I'm overdue for one... Then again, I still haven't finished Ninebreaker...
ViceMan
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 24 2010, 06:25 PM) *

*pretends to buy*

OK master, i've bought it. What now?
Marney1
I take it everyone's been practicing? I haven't but I'll be on for about an hour before to get used to it again.

Please don't kill me.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 24 2010, 08:00 PM) *
I take it everyone's been practicing? I haven't but I'll be on for about an hour before to get used to it again.

Please don't kill me.

Nope, was going to play tonight but I don't know if I can be bothered now.
TreeFitty
Just played a few different modes but that was more for guide writing than anything. Shitty internet wasn't helping at all. dry.gif
GLC
I've been playing through the story again if that counts...

I'll go on a little later, might play online.
Massacre
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 24 2010, 02:45 PM) *

*pretends to buy*

You are insufferably gay.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 24 2010, 08:49 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 24 2010, 02:45 PM) *

*pretends to buy*

You are insufferably gay.

Thanks! Uh, that was a compliment right?
TheAnalogKid2112
I haven't practiced at all. I haven't played the damn game in months. I'm just gonna play because I want a little more interaction with some people on this forum and to have a good time. Hopefully enough of you have headsets. It'll be so lame if nobody has one!

Also a good idea, we should start a PSN text chat for those who don't have mics. For those who don't know, it's right above Message Box in the XMB and each IM comes up as a pop up message so it's perfect for chatting in-game and we can all join the room.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 24 2010, 03:00 PM) *

Please don't kill me.

No... I've been playing Chinatown Wars.

*Kills Marney*
Marney1
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Jan 25 2010, 02:58 AM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 24 2010, 03:00 PM) *

Please don't kill me.

No... I've been playing Chinatown Wars.

*Kills Marney*

I'm not dead, it's only a flesh wound.
new major on the block
Ugh, stupid auto aim off. Okay but whenever we get into the freemode secessions, i request we turn it back on then
TreeFitty
^Good idea. Everyone gets what they want.
DuPz0r
Lets hope everyone shows up aye biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.