Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGrandTheftAuto.com Members Death Match (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
TreeFitty
awww no blending in with civilians....
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 12:05 AM) *
awww no blending in with civilians....

Civilians don't have blips above their heads you whopper!
TreeFitty
It's helps at long range when your little marker doesn't show. Plus you can use them as a bit of a meat shield. sleep.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 12:09 AM) *
It's helps at long range when your little marker doesn't show. Plus you can use them as a bit of a meat shield. sleep.gif

If you want pedestrians ON I'll do it but you'll have to tell me; Low, Medium or High?
TreeFitty
I would say high since there's no traffic. Let's see if anyone else cares to give their input.
new major on the block
Whens this gonna go down? im game for it, although prefer the blips off, cause you can sneak up on unsuspecting victims and really shell it out. But either way count me in
Marney1
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Jan 22 2010, 12:46 AM) *
Whens this gonna go down? im game for it, although prefer the blips off, cause you can sneak up on unsuspecting victims and really shell it out. But either way count me in

I prefer blips off too but there are too many whingers to do that just yet. I'll add you to the list and send you a friends request right away.

Look at the OP for details.
new major on the block
Forgive me for my ignorance, the OP for details?
Marney1
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Jan 22 2010, 12:53 AM) *
Forgive me for my ignorance, the OP for details?

You are forgiven my child.

Check the Original Post.
new major on the block
Ah, got it, 5pm Monday
Marney1
I'm gonna practice in a bit because I've forgotten the controls.

Can anyone think of any rules they want such as; You can't leave Bohan to get a heli? I personally won't be going to get one but I've no problem if others do.
TreeFitty
I think that is a good rule. Otherwise everyone will go out to the other boroughs.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 01:16 AM) *
I think that is a good rule. Otherwise everyone will go out to the other boroughs.

So what do you think? Make that a rule plus no glitching?
TreeFitty
Oh yes, that too. It is a competition (friendly but...) so no glitching.
new major on the block
Yeah but i dont think there are any glitches there in Bohan to worry about
Marney1
We need one more but lots more would be nice as I reckon a few won't turn up. Excuses won't be tolerated by the way, it carries a 3 day suspension...........right TF?
new major on the block
lol i really dont mind if someone leaves to go get a helicopter cause ill just blow their ass out of the sky or snipe their sorrt ass for fucking with me anyways
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 21 2010, 08:33 PM) *
We need one more but lots more would be nice as I reckon a few won't turn up. Excuses won't be tolerated by the way, it carries a 3 day suspension...........right TF?

uh... sure... unsure.gif

I don't know of any Bohan-specific glitches but there are other glitches you can do with your character (such as getting through walls).
Marney1
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Jan 22 2010, 01:36 AM) *
lol i really dont mind if someone leaves to go get a helicopter cause ill just blow their ass out of the sky or snipe their sorrt ass for fucking with me anyways

Do you like playing freemode without blips? If so we'll have a game someday yeah?
new major on the block
lol always, ill scout around for non blip free modes, sometimes it takes an hour but ill find one and just hang around corners and spy on some people for 20 min at a time. and when the times right, ill then eliminate the threat. Most of the time ill avoid all contact though. i never make the first move, i wait for someone to fuck with me first
TreeFitty
Last free mode I played with no blips it was me and one other guy. We were messaging each other hints of where we were. laugh.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Jan 22 2010, 01:44 AM) *
lol always, ill scout around for non blip free modes, sometimes it takes an hour but ill find one and just hang around corners and spy on some people for 20 min at a time. and when the times right, ill then eliminate the threat. Most of the time ill avoid all contact though. i never make the first move, i wait for someone to fuck with me first

I can play for hours in freemode without blips. I like to listen to the radio while I stalk people.

@TF - I do that too, usually say things like EAST, WEST, near the boat etc.
TreeFitty
Could do it after the race if anyone wants to stick around a little longer.
new major on the block
i actually found the saxaphone guy in freemode the other day, i ran him over by accident lol
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 01:47 AM) *
Could do it after the race if anyone wants to stick around a little longer.

I probably will because the wife's working that night.

What about posting the results? I could put them in the OP.
new major on the block
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 21 2010, 07:46 PM) *

I can play for hours in freemode without blips. I like to listen to the radio while I stalk people.

Ive played for hours and hours on end when in freemode. just for the hell of it, ill jump into a police car and drive around obeying the traffic laws listening to the radio and when i would catch someone, either a player or computer run a light or do a hit and run, i would chase them down and bring down the law and order on their ass. lol
Marney1
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Jan 22 2010, 02:01 AM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 21 2010, 07:46 PM) *

Ive played for hours and hours on end when in freemode. just for the hell of it, ill jump into a police car and drive around obeying the traffic laws listening to the radio and when i would catch someone, either a player or computer run a light or do a hit and run, i would chase them down and bring down the law and order on their ass. lol

LOL You're staying on my friends list then because it's hard to find someone who likes a blipless hunting marathon.
TreeFitty
I definitely spent most of my online time in free mode. So much fun.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 02:04 AM) *
I definitely spent most of my online time in free mode. So much fun.

Not worth ever inviting you for a freemode no blips session any time soon though is it?
new major on the block
lol sometimes ill be a dick and snipe those guys at the airport while they try to race from one end of the air field to the other. After they spend their precious time to fly way out to alderney to get that lil jap car and drive it back. The second they back up onto that lil ramp and start to honk their horn they get served a high speed single shot to the head. last month i eliminated 3 or those racers in 4 shots in about 3 or 4 seconds. There were 2 of those jap cars, a ferrari and some guy on a dirt bike all about to race each other. i was perched atop the hanger when it happened. the last one standing was the guy on the bike, i was about to pick him off but some chopper came out of nowhere and ran me over
Marney1
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Jan 22 2010, 02:12 AM) *
lol sometimes ill be a dick and snipe those guys at the airport while they try to race from one end of the air field to the other. After they spend their precious time to fly way out to alderney to get that lil jap car and drive it back. The second they back up onto that lil ramp and start to honk their horn they get served a high speed single shot to the head. last month i eliminated 3 or those racers in 4 shots in about 3 or 4 seconds. There were 2 of those jap cars, a ferrari and some guy on a dirt bike all about to race each other. i was perched atop the hanger when it happened. the last one standing was the guy on the bike, i was about to pick him off but some chopper came out of nowhere and ran me over

If you mean the people who go after the Sultan RS that's what I do, just wait for them to travel miles and as they're about to enter the airport gates murder them. I even set up an account by the name of SultanRS_Guard and would just sit off by the Sultan sending messages like "The RS is mine" but if they manage to take me out first and jump in the RS they find it's got 4 flat tyres. tongue.gif
TreeFitty
^lol I used to wonder what the hell everyone always went up there for. Then someone here (IVTV) posted about it.
new major on the block
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 21 2010, 08:17 PM) *
QUOTE (new major on the block @ Jan 22 2010, 02:12 AM) *

If you mean the people who go after the Sultan RS that's what I do, just wait for them to travel miles and as they're about to enter the airport gates murder them. I even set up an account by the name of SultanRS_Guard and would just sit off by the Sultan sending messages like "The RS is mine" but if they manage to take me out first and jump in the RS they find it's got 4 flat tyres. tongue.gif

lol i had a guy in one of those, a blue one i think, he tried a drive by on me but had no idea i had a better weapon. He lost. I stole his car but in doing so the police were alerted to the disturbance. Needless to say they killed me before i got out of the ally. Well he spawned there and got back in the car. As he started to drive off i spawned and killed him again. This time i was able to get the car and drive off. He chased me like halfway around the map for that car back. Well luckely i was able to obtain a rocket launcher before he caught up with me. i quickly abandonded the car as he arrived. he jumped right in and started to reverse out of there but he wasnt fast enough cause the RPG got him and his car first
Marney1
I never ever join a game where the police are 'ON' because the sirens just piss me off.
new major on the block
I'd rather have it off but i don't mind it. Sometimes it does get annoying though
TreeFitty
Only time I like the police on is when Friendly Fire is off so everyone teams up against the cops.
Marney1
If I'm on a rampage I use a Futo and grenades, great for getting out of tight spots and quick handbrake turns.
new major on the block
ugh i just hate my stupid controller and its random ability to get me in sticky situations. When it just decides to bail me out of a car or heli while im on the run. Do the new ones, dualshock 3 controllers, do that too? i mean did sony ever fix this lil bug inside where it randomly makes the triangle button trigger?
TreeFitty
I never realized it was an issue. Maybe I just got lucky.
new major on the block
ive seen others in game randomly bail out of choppers at high altitudes too so i know theyve had the problem also. Its both the triangle button and the up arrow button that randomly trigger cause ive had the cellphone pop up for no reason about every few minutes. Or when im listening to music ive had the menu pop up like all the time cause of the bug in the triangle
TreeFitty
I've seen the people jump out of choppers (in Bomb da Base once or twice). I thought they were trying to land in the water. But what you're saying makes more sense.
Marney1
Excuses before you get your ass kicked? Never had a problem with a controller EVER.
new major on the block
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 21 2010, 08:54 PM) *
Excuses before you get your ass kicked? Never had a problem with a controller EVER.

lol never. But im sure there's someone on here that has a PS3 and can back me up with the bug in the controller.
Mine is the original controller from when i bought the 60gig that January right after the PS3 came out. Its basically been doing it since i got it.
TreeFitty
I got mine with IV on release day. Might have fixed it by then.
new major on the block
Yeah i just read that other people with the original sixaxis had this problem with the triangle as well
bOnEs
traffic needs to be set at low... the streets look too empty without traffic... plus, it adds another dimension to the action...
DuPz0r
Reminiscing guys? I haven't played GTA in a while. Might have to have a bit of practice before Monday!
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 22 2010, 07:10 AM) *
traffic needs to be set at low... the streets look too empty without traffic... plus, it adds another dimension to the action...

Fixed,

Duration: 30 mins
Auto-Aim: Allow
Weapons: Powerful
Police: Off
Traffic: Low
Pedestrians: Off
Blips: All
Online I.D Display: On
Reticule Health: On
Voice Chat: On
Respawn Distance: Medium
Respawn Time: 1 Second
Time of Day: Midday
Weather: Clear
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 22 2010, 11:57 AM) *
Pedestrians: Off

serial.gif
Massacre
I thought blips were off? If blips are off, you kind of need to have high ped traffic, or what's the point?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.