Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flowers _ whats with those things - they're every where..
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
ipokerhu
angry.gif whats up with those flowers? they are every where yet I haven't found a use for them except to beat the day lights out of a hooker.
Ex-PS Fanboy
They're gifts/weapons. Beat people down with them, then give them to your girlfriend when you're on a date. Same rules apply for the Dildo.
demon
Flowers do not add any beating power, using Brass Knuckles is better.

A dildo works like most other melee weapons.

When you date a girl, stand close to her (on flat ground!), select the Flowers and press the button. Giving flowers or a dildo adds 1% progress with the girlfriend.
ipokerhu
Ah, OK! There is a certain something to beating down a hooker wih a Big purple crank, eh? Jumpy.gif
demon
QUOTE (ipokerhu @ Jan 14 2010, 07:08 PM) *
Ah, OK! There is a certain something to beating down a hooker wih a Big purple crank, eh? Jumpy.gif

Oh you naughty boy, behave yourself. Remember this is San Andreas and not just any random place. fam (1).gif
§ynch
QUOTE (ipokerhu @ Jan 14 2010, 10:08 AM) *

I accidentally hit Denise with flowers once, they do surprising damage to a woman's ego.

You won't see the flowers after SA, but you can see the "big purple crank" in GTA:IV,
TLAD, and TBOGT in trash piles and rubbish heaps....it's kind of funny. I remember
when the female mod here found them and reported them when GTA:IV came out.

L0L @ big purple crank
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.