Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lego Universe Trailer!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
DuPz0r
Everyone loves Lego, and this trailer reminds me why. Epic trailer!

It's a PC MMO apparently... I like it whatever it is, IT'S LEGO!
PabloHoneyOle
I was a LEGO Maniac growing up. I'll definitely be getting this. I won't be getting Lego Rockband or Indiana Jones 2.
bOnEs
yea, i just watched a video for this game earlier today... i don't know if it's the same video i watched because whatever you posted is blocked here at work... i too grew up a LEGO fanatic... when i was little, i would spend all day and all night building shit with legos... legos were my addiction a long time ago like video games are my addiction now...

it's interesting no doubt but again, it's for the PC... and my PC lives up to it's name... a Piece of Crap...
TreeFitty
Looks amazing but I wonder how good the actual game will look.
The Awesome One
This wipes the floor with All Points Bulletin. This better be out soon!
Pieface
Star Wars The Old Republic is the MMO I want to play at the moment.
Massacre
I'm dreading the shit ton of little kids that are going to be on this game. Not that it really matters to me, I don't play MMO's.

*Goes to the attic to play with legos*
TreeFitty
That's the only "fear" i guess you could say, I have. Little kids ALL OVER.

unless an iGTA gang forms and takes over parts of the map..... evil (15).gif
bOnEs
that wasn't the same trailer i saw... that was better!! the one i saw detailed some of the features... it looks pretty fun...
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 11 2010, 06:55 PM) *
That's the only "fear" i guess you could say, I have. Little kids ALL OVER.

unless an iGTA gang forms and takes over parts of the map..... evil (15).gif

That would actually make me want to play. Same with APB.
DuPz0r
IGN's Fileplanet are hosting a closed Beta for all existing IGN users. You will get a beta code invite sent via email. So get in the beta if you're interested! I've been playing it for two days. Pretty basic looking in terms of graphics, but it's Lego after all. The game it's self is kind of fun and addictive after you get past the first tutorial part.

Email:
IGN's FilePlanet is hosting the LEGO Universe Closed-Beta for all IGN users. Travel between adventurous worlds, and use your imagination to help push back the destructive Maelstrom! Join a mighty Nexus Force faction to explore your creativity; then customize your Minifigure with all the cool items you collect throughout the game.

Here is the promo link:
http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/lego-universe/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.