Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Dream Car
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Ex-PS Fanboy
It can be anything, as long as it is a car.

Mine's a 1960 Impala, or as it's known in the GTA universe, the Voodoo

Marney1
Saxo. (Lowered)
Ex-PS Fanboy
I wouldn't mind driving a '64 either (Savanna in GTA)
new major on the block
Either a 1997 Porsche 993 911 Turbo, thinking burgundy color with cream interior. I like the older 993 Porsches better than the 996s plus the "whale tale" looks awesome on them.

Or a 1997-98 Ferrari 355 GTS Coupe Black with cream interior also. The new Ferraris are nice but there is just something about the 355 that catches my eyes.
TreeFitty
International CXT. wub.gif
Marney1
I was joking about the Saxo.

My wife loves the old Mustangs and I'd love one of these,

Porsche Panamera

Thing is I could actually afford one but not my apartment aswell. mellow.gif
Heartless
1969 Lincoln Continental (Black)

A Barracuda:

Gran Torino:
NCP
69 Dodge Charger

Spyker C8 Spyder

Alfa Romeo 8c Spider

If I could only afford...
ViceMan
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 8 2010, 02:44 AM) *

Porsche Panamera

I hate Porsches in general, but that thing is fucking hideous even by their standards.

Aston Martin DB9 coupé, preferably in celeste blue, but other colours will suffice. Or possibly the new Rapide that's coming out, it's basically a 4-door DB9.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 8 2010, 11:41 AM) *

Porsche Panamera

I hate Porsches in general, but that thing is fucking hideous even by their standards.

Aston Martin DB9 coupé, preferably in celeste blue, but other colours will suffice. Or possibly the new Rapide that's coming out, it's basically a 4-door DB9.

WTF. Isnt the Aston Martin British? What the fuck is up with that "coupé"?

I would love a Bugatti Veyron. Looks great, and is really fucking fast. I think its the fastest car to go round the Top Gear track.
Marney1

Porsche Panamera

I haven't heard anyone say they do like it yet but I like the fact it's a four door where you can actually have passengers in the back instead of just room for a set of golf clubs. Best of both worlds for me, sporty and practical.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 8 2010, 02:59 PM) *

Porsche Panamera

I would love a Bugatti Veyron. Looks great, and is really fucking fast. I think its the fastest car to go round the Top Gear track.

Yes, Aston is British. Coupé is a French word though, you pronounce it "coup-a", unless you're American, in which case you pronounce it retardedly "coop", without the acute é.

The Bugatti Veyron wasn't even close to the fastest car on the Top Gear track, it's about 5th with a time of 1:18.3. It was far too heavy to take advantage of the track layout.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 8 2010, 09:59 AM) *

Porsche Panamera

I would like to own a Veyron just because of it's sheer speed. But I personally think that thing is ugly as fuck.

My favorite Exotic of all time has to be the ME-412
Marney1
And my van would be this.

Blue or black? Can't decide.
bOnEs
2009 mercedes benz S600

the world's fastest luxury sedan... and it's pretty slick looking too... 750 HP and a top speed of 211 MPH... i'm all about luxury cars... this is a sports car hidden inside the body of a luxury sedan... and it's automatic i do believe too...

Kamahl
I chose these cars just based on looks, not performance, otherwise i would have chosen the new Nissan GT-R instead of the Skyline GT-R R34 and others...

Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T

Mercedes SL300 "Gullwing"

Ferrari F40

Chevrolet Corvette 1960

Pieface

Aston Martin 177.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jan 8 2010, 09:59 PM) *

Aston Martin 177.

That's the £1,000,000 one isn't it? That's a bit too flashy, even for an Aston, the vents in the side remind me of the McLaren SLR. It looks ok, but i'd rather have 10 £79,000 V8 Vantages or 9 £110,00 DB9s for that amount of money.
Mattay
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 7 2010, 09:42 PM) *

Hell yes!

Mine's a '69 charger, preferably this one:

Marney1
QUOTE (Mattay @ Jan 8 2010, 10:42 PM) *

Hell yes!

Mine's a '69 charger, preferably this one:

As many as 329 of those were used during the series and there's around 23 still out there so you could be in luck.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Mattay @ Jan 8 2010, 05:42 PM) *

Hell yes!

*flying high five*
Marney1
Indy
Aston Martin 177 or Veyron
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 8 2010, 10:59 PM) *

I watched that a few days ago on Dave. They should of raced it round the track.
Spoiler
Citroen GT
EMBO
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe in gunmetal grey or black.

Just got a new car though, which I've been wanting for years (old Corsa on the left, new Focus ST170 on the right).

Click to view attachment

How's everyone doing btw? Haven't been on here in ages.
Ex-PS Fanboy

I'd really love to drive that red one, but I have no idea what it is in real life.
demon
My favorite car right now in this moment is a Lancia Delta HF Integrale.

Or a GTA SA Sultan.

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 8 2010, 03:42 AM) *

I know International for buldozers and trucks. Is the CXT a buldozer or a truck?
Is it good for cruising?
TreeFitty
truck.
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 21 2010, 06:50 PM) *

It IS? I was thinking perhaps International perhaps made pickup trucks or sports cars without my knowing. And my suggestion would make you spit your coffee. Jumpy.gif

That truck looks like a mean machine. But take a look at their buldozers, they are good in the event of a traffic jam.
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 21 2010, 12:50 PM) *
truck.

There's a truck like that in Saints Row 2. It's called the "Compensator," for obvious reasons.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 21 2010, 01:53 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 21 2010, 12:50 PM) *
truck.

There's a truck like that in Saints Row 2. It's called the "Compensator," for obvious reasons.

hmmm

Looks more like a take on the RXT (my dream vehicle #2 tongue.gif )
Massacre
It appears to have elements of both, like the slamvan in San Andreas. Either way, that thing handles like shit in the game.
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 21 2010, 08:07 PM) *
hmmm

What game is that?
TreeFitty
Saints Row 2
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 21 2010, 08:42 PM) *
Saints Row 2

I almost suggested some old GTA game. Looks similar.
TreeFitty
It's a take on GTA.
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 21 2010, 09:13 PM) *
It's a take on GTA.

Not Take 2. tongue.gif

1975 Eldorado Convertible:
QUOTE (fact page for the blue Cadillac)
In 1975 Cadillac built only 8.950 Eldorados as convertibles. New for this model year was the squad headlamps and open rear wheel opening. GM thought that the Eldorado looks a bit sportier without fenders skirts... This Eldorado body built by Fisher (the same for 1976) was the last big open American car - built in an era when cars looked like cars and had the right size! Furthermore, this car was equipped with the biggest engine ever installed in a serialproduced personal vehicle. In fact even bigger than the V10 in Dodge Viper!

The engine, a huge 8.2 litre V8, is connected to front wheel drive through a TH425 transmission.

Left: 1976 Eldorado Convertible. Right: 75 Eldorado Convertible, Maroon White Top.

^These full size Caddilacs from the 70'ies are my dream cars.
TreeFitty
^I see those around sometimes. Original (now faded) paint and all.

QUOTE (demon @ Jan 21 2010, 04:05 PM) *
It's a take on GTA.

Not Take 2. tongue.gif

Nope. Different company trying to create their own GTA-type series.
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 21 2010, 10:09 PM) *
^I see those around sometimes. Original (now faded) paint and all.

QUOTE (demon @ Jan 21 2010, 04:05 PM) *
It's a take on GTA.

Not Take 2. tongue.gif

Nope. Different company trying to create their own GTA-type series.

Of course, it was just a pun.

1976 Eldorado, 500 cid:

Eldorado Biarritz:

2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10:

My dreams... wub.gif

TreeFitty
Not really a fan of Dodge. I love the early 2000's-2007 model Ford Super Duties. I'm still not adjusted to the 2008+ look. I think it's kind of ugly.

wub.gif
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 21 2010, 10:25 PM) *
Not really a fan of Dodge. I love the early 2000's-2007 model Ford Super Duties. I'm still not adjusted to the 2008+ look. I think it's kind of ugly.

wub.gif

I agree, that's not a good looking car.

Is the Super Duties similar to Excursion? No one have Ford Super Duty here, but a few Excursions can be seen.

TreeFitty
^that was the model I like. Yeah the Excursion was the SUV version of the Super Duty pickups. Built in the same factory (in Kentucky).
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 12:03 AM) *
^that was the model I like. Yeah the Excursion was the SUV version of the Super Duty pickups. Built in the same factory (in Kentucky).

I feel a bit weird about my previous statement, now I think it looks nicer. Maybe that is the mod power huh? snf (31).gif

I will not go as far as to say it's a beautiful car, but it is far from ugly. It's not easy to make a beautiful pickup, and almost all the Japanese pickups looks like crap btw. If I needed a pickup and could not afford a SRT-10, I would look closer on this Ford.

Marney1
QUOTE (demon @ Jan 21 2010, 09:52 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 21 2010, 10:25 PM) *

wub.gif

I agree, that's not a good looking car.

Is the Super Duties similar to Excursion? No one have Ford Super Duty here, but a few Excursions can be seen.

I know someone here with one of those and imo it's just a big waste of space.....and petrol money.
TreeFitty
Does it look very different like the Ford Ranger? Or is it actually the same? I would imagine the same since big trucks like that aren't as popular over there.
trathen93
I give you the koenigsegg ccx. amazing car that nearly killed the stig on top gear. drool.gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE (demon @ Jan 21 2010, 06:18 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 22 2010, 12:03 AM) *

I feel a bit weird about my previous statement, now I think it looks nicer. Maybe that is the mod power huh? snf (31).gif

I will not go as far as to say it's a beautiful car, but it is far from ugly. It's not easy to make a beautiful pickup, and almost all the Japanese pickups looks like crap btw. If I needed a pickup and could not afford a SRT-10, I would look closer on this Ford.

Well that's among the differences between car and truck people. As a truck guy, I see sexiness in the pic I posted. A car person just sees a big slow hunk of metal.

"To each his own."
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 21 2010, 11:47 PM) *
Does it look very different like the Ford Ranger? Or is it actually the same? I would imagine the same since big trucks like that aren't as popular over there.

It's the same he had it imported, my cousin had a Ford Ranger (UK version) but it looks like this and he didn't keep it long because it was pointless so he got a van instead.

His was a two door though ^
angeal18
Theres alot of cars out there, But I don't really remember names or what they look like, But ive seen some beautiful cars.
Off the top of my head, I would say either a Citroen GT, Aston Martin 177, or Mustang GT. They would be custom aswell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.