Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A 89 years old woman of my family freaked out.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Ragnarofl
This woman never really was normal. When the picture of her dead twin sister disappeared she got blind for 2 days. But it became really crazy when she started looking for her dead twin sister on the streets, saying that she (the dead sister) forgot to wear something hot on her. She and her twin were close. Now, she called my cousin at 03:00 at night, saying that I came to sleep with her and then I disappeared. She using the wrong drugs and now she can't walk or do anything but ask us to call the police to search for her sister and calling my cousin.

My question is: did someone you know, no matter what his age is, got literally crazy? Tell the stories.
PabloHoneyOle
Alex37?
Ex-PS Fanboy
That's not craziness, That's Alzheimer.
Marney1
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 4 2010, 07:59 PM) *
Alex37?

Nah, Alex37 could string a sentence together if he wanted to. This one came out of the abortion bucket.
TreeFitty
She's old. Her brains are turning into mush like the rest of her.
Ragnarofl
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 5 2010, 01:10 AM) *
She's old. Her brains are turning into mush like the rest of her.

Probably it. Does anything like that ever happen to someone you know?
Ex-PS Fanboy
My friends Grandma forgot how to use a door...
Ragnarofl
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Jan 5 2010, 12:20 AM) *

Sounds funny LOL.
TreeFitty
Personally no (or not yet, thankfully). But I've been on first aid calls with old people that are out of their minds. Calling for people that aren't there, forgetting where they are or who we were (a number of times in 10 minutes), wanting to take whatever stupid little thing to the hospital with them, worrying about whatever stupid little thing in their house while we check them out, etc.

My grandfather is 90-something and is slowly losing his mind but he hasn't completely lost it yet.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Ragnarofl @ Jan 4 2010, 03:19 PM) *
Does anything like that ever happen to someone you know?

Recently, I have been volunteering at the local nursing homes. I spend time with the old people who have lost their memories and try and create false memories for them to brighten their day. I tell the old ladies that they aren't really 87 and at a retirement home; instead, they are 18 and in Panama City during Spring Break. This usually results in the old women participating in the wet t-shirt contests I host; having unprotected sex with me after I give them drinks laced with ketamine; and conjuring up false memories of abusive fathers while they cry and vomit at the same time.

Old people sure are a blessing.
Ragnarofl
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 5 2010, 02:25 AM) *

Recently, I have been volunteering at the local nursing homes. I spend time with the old people who have lost their memories and try and create false memories for them to brighten their day. I tell the old ladies that they aren't really 87 and at a retirement home; instead, they are 18 and in Panama City during Spring Break. This usually results in the old women participating in the wet t-shirt contests I host; having unprotected sex with me after I give them drinks laced with ketamine; and conjuring up false memories of abusive fathers while they cry and vomit at the same time.

It is so kind of you that you... Ohh. Nevermind.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Ragnarofl @ Jan 4 2010, 08:22 PM) *

Sounds funny LOL.

Yesterday I has this feeling, only for a second or two, but I felt like I couldnt go down stairs. Weird..
If youre alex37 you wont know what stairs are. Let me explain it for you. Later.
Ragnarofl
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 5 2010, 02:31 AM) *

Sounds funny LOL.

Yesterday I has this feeling, only for a second or two, but I felt like I couldnt go down stairs. Weird..
If youre alex37 you wont know what stairs are. Let me explain it for you. Later.

Can you explain me what the fuck are you talking about?
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Ragnarofl @ Jan 4 2010, 09:36 PM) *

Sounds funny LOL.

Seeing as you asked nicely.

Stairs
Ragnarofl
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 5 2010, 01:42 AM) *
QUOTE (Ragnarofl @ Jan 4 2010, 09:36 PM) *

Sounds funny LOL.

Seeing as you asked nicely.

Stairs

I know what stairs are, I just don't understand the other things you people say here. Mabye I'll understand later. Thanks for the spam.
The Awesome One
Shall we speak Israeli instead then?
Ragnarofl
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 5 2010, 01:48 AM) *
Shall we speak Israeli instead then?

What? Did I miss something?
TreeFitty
cc let it go. for now.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
I've worked at a few old folks homes in my time. Old people go fucking mental, almost without exception.
Massacre
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 4 2010, 04:25 PM) *

Wow, you really had me there for a second.
Heartless
I've volunteered in an old folks home in HS. I was asked to leave when they caught me running around the hospital with a demented patient in a wheelchair. Apparently they said I'd been doing it the whole time, and locking them in closets. They said i was an embarrassment and they would sue. I said, you'd sue me and get nothing. But you'll always be the home that abused patients. Sure they said. I was dismissed and my AP Human Physiology Prof got an email stating I was a joy to be around and I should get an A for the assignment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.