Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What amount of money do you have?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Ragnarofl
I have approximaletly 4000000, I stole many Turismos and sold to Stevie. Please tell how much money do you have, and how exactly did you get it.
GLC
Probably about 1.2 mil just from Stevie's Cars and the missions. I haven't really bothered earning a crazy amount of money, as there is fuck all in the game to spend it on..
Marney1
About $50,000 in the bank gathering interest like it always will unless I spend it on ammo.

Or 50,000 hotdogs, nothing else to spend it on.

Oh, maybe a heli tour.
TreeFitty
Couple million just from playing the game.
Ragnarofl
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 1 2010, 10:32 PM) *
About $50,000 in the bank gathering interest like it always will unless I spend it on ammo.

Oh, maybe a heli tour.

I decided for an creative bylaw - each time I deceased I sell at least three Turismos, therefore I get richer, although there's one thing that causes me lose silver - purchasing RPGs. The other weapons mysteriously arrive at my collection after doing police missions, and afterwards the number of dead people noted in my stats mysteriously increased. The amount of money I spend on friends can be easily accumulate by racing.

(Hotdog is 5$ not 1$)
Marney1
QUOTE (Ragnarofl @ Jan 2 2010, 05:52 AM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 1 2010, 10:32 PM) *

Oh, maybe a heli tour.

I decided for an creative bylaw - each time I deceased I sell at least three Turismos, therefore I get richer, although there's one thing that causes me lose silver - purchasing RPGs. The other weapons mysteriously arrive at my collection after doing police missions, and afterwards the number of dead people noted in my stats mysteriously increased. The amount of money I spend on friends can be easily accumulate by racing.

(Hotdog is 5$ not 1$)

Well to be totally honest I don't care how much a hotdog is and I'm not interested in making anymore money because it's pointless.
Canadianbacon123
I have a little over 1 million, nothing really to spend it on except Jacob and his weapons, and I usually get that money back by killing people using the bought weapons.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I can't remember. I think I have just under $1 000 000.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.