Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting back Into the stadium
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
-spyder-
I was flying under the city, and noticed a wierd looking building thing just under the stadium so I flew on and landed on the roof and noticed it was the interior of the mission of Phil Collins. I landed on the roof of the pathway of the stadium and exited my plane. I roamed around on top of roof and then fell through a non solid part of a slope and landed in stadium. There is not much to see but you can walk aroud the stadium and the stage part of phil collins concert.

I will post some pics soon

wink.gif

Now ive done this, Im thinking that I might be able to get back into shop interiors or mission interiors
killjoy.rujoy?
PS2 or PSP...both?

pix=good
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(-spyder- @ Mar 13 2007, 05:23 PM) [snapback]1310124[/snapback]
I was flying under the city, and noticed a wierd looking building thing just under the stadium so I flew on and landed on the roof and noticed it was the interior of the mission of Phil Collins. I landed on the roof of the pathway of the stadium and exited my plane. I roamed around on top of roof and then fell through a non solid part of a slope and landed in stadium. There is not much to see but you can walk aroud the stadium and the stage part of phil collins concert.

I will post some pics soon

wink.gif

Now ive done this, Im thinking that I might be able to get back into shop interiors or mission interiors

Well, the game is very glitchy, so anythings possible. I fell into grey hell when I was trying to get that rampage on top of the pole position ph34r.gif .
Jimothey
Phil Collins and GTA? surely not in the same sentance ohmy.gif
I need to play this game more, and get to the last island with the stadium
-spyder-
QUOTE(killjoy.rujoy? @ Mar 14 2007, 12:31 AM) [snapback]1310156[/snapback]
PS2 or PSP...both?

pix=good

Ive tried this on the psp version, im sure that it will work on the ps2 version too

-spyder-
Anyway heres some pics, there big
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
I landed right of the stadium, the left of the picture is the inside of the concert.
Click to view attachment
I fell through the roof and landed inside
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Top of the picture shows the platform of one of the missions
Click to view attachment
Every time i went back to this spot there seems to be a difffernt coloured car stuck in half way through the wall
Im an Easter Egg
how do u go under the city?
§ynch
QUOTE(Im an Easter Egg @ Jul 9 2007, 06:06 PM) [snapback]1344379[/snapback]
how do u go under the city?

Here is one method, originally posted by my friend and stunting partner Tminus:

========================================================
QUOTE(Tminus)
VCS Underworld With A Helicopter
I recommend saving your game at The Clymenus Suite safehouse. Go up to the roof and buy a Little Willie helicopter. You can use other helicopters, but while exploring the underworld it is very easy to take damage, or lose your vehicle when you trigger a respawn at ground level. Since this safehouse is 5 seconds away from the entrance with a helicopter, reloading is fast and easy.

*Use the health cheat to avoid reloading: Up, Down, Left, Right, Circle, Circle, L1, R1

Head due east from the safehouse past The Chunder Wheel, to the large hotel with two towers, and a large pool in back. At least one or two missions involve this location. It is SE of the Malibu club, two buildings down. The same building that had the PCJ next to it for the "PCJ Playground" side mission in Vice City. At the NW corner of that building the wall recesses to the front door. Fly under the overhang and up through the ceiling and you are in the underworld!:ninja:

The water's collision file covers below the water line, so when flying around the underworld, avoid any water. You can fly below it, but get to close and the vehicle will drown, despite the fact that the actual water texture may be a ways above you. You can escape it and swim around, but mobility is limited without a helicopter. Reloading is usually quicker than respawning and getting to another helicopter.

You can also get to the game's interiors! They seem to line up with their actual locations, unlike the San Andreas interiors. I found the inside of the mall, the Mendez mansion, The Hyman Stadium and more. Once you go in the underworld and descend, you will notice the screen pause at a certain point, like it is going to crash, but then it unpauses. This is the marker for the interior level. If you stay horizontal in this level, you will be able to see and land on the game's interiors. Descending further the game will pause again, and you will respawn at ground level. It is easier to start in the upper level, and descend below a building that should have an interior. The empire sites however use a stock interior for the different levels, and so far I haven't found any yet.

To start, head north from the underworld entrance to the mall. If you are still in the first level, above the interior level, you will see trees down below you when you get under the mall. If you descend to the interior level, the mall interior will load. You can go through the roof, but there is an invisible ceiling (.coll) inside, preventing you from getting in. No peds spawn in the underworld either.

From there, you can easily see Hyman Stadium's interior, because it is massive. Just look west, and you will see something that looks like the Grand Canyon just under the horizon. Head west to Mendez's mansion. You can land on it but I haven't found any holes in the ceiling here or at the mall.

Head west further to Hyman Stadium. You can go right though the sides or the ceiling. The floor between the stage and the first barricade is solid, as well as the backstage and the tunnel surrounding the stadium that you dungeon-crawl through in that one mission.

I am sure there are more interiors to explore, plus you can also find some of the easter eggs this way. Enjoy! biggrin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.