Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Export/Import autos -
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
ipokerhu
Hello- New to the forum - I have a question regarding IMPORT autos - Where do you put these after they are bought? I have several, but I'm running out of space.
Thanks for the help.
ipokerhu
Email me if needed.
TreeFitty
You need to place them next to the crane and use the crane to get them onto the ship. Should be a little red circle area next to the crane to get in it.

gta-sanandreas guide: here
Weasel
Imports have NO Value other than transportation from the dock.
They cannot be sold.
They have No other use.
They exist as merely something to Waste Money on.
They are a waste of time and money.
ipokerhu
QUOTE (Weasel @ Dec 24 2009, 09:12 PM) *
They cannot be sold.
They have No other use.

QUOTE (ipokerhu @ Dec 24 2009, 09:38 PM) *
QUOTE (Weasel @ Dec 24 2009, 09:12 PM) *
They cannot be sold.
They have No other use.

Thanks! I'll leave them there then. Any tips for gets a jump on that monster truck race? Have a slow graphics card and can't get better than 8 minutes, lol
Weasel
Turn off the Frame Limiter.

Drive cross country straight for the Red Pylons. Use the Handbrake button That is Now the Four-Wheel Steering.
Drive as nearly straight (called a Bee Line) from one pylon to the next as the ground will allow. Don't follow the road if the road doesn't go directly to the pylon.
Be careful that you donít drive off Cliffs. Otherwise you will be surprised at how the Monster Truck recovers from spills.
You may have to do it twice before you learn the Pitfalls.

If you have dated Michelle you can use her Truck to Practice, There is also one at the trailer park in Flint Range (E3 on paper map) or use a cheat code to spawn one to practice with=DON'T save if you do.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.