Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Laptop to TV
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Geek Central
Marney1
Has anyone got their laptop linked up to their TV? I've tried searching online like YouTube tutorials but I'm an absolute cock and don't understand basic shit like hooking up a laptop to a TV. Can someone give me a rundown of the exact leads/connections or components I need to do this, thanks.
I have a HP Compaq 6720s and my TV is a Hitachi (HD if that matters). Sorry I can't upload pics of the laptop and TV connections because I'm a mong.
PabloHoneyOle
Plug your damn VGA cable from the laptop to the TV's VGA port.

Then go into desktop display properties and you should be able to display your laptop. Depending on your laptop, there may be a hot key for such a function.

Really, you need to stop being a mong and google, "How to hook up my mong brand computer to my mong brand TV."
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 23 2009, 03:13 PM) *
Plug your damn VGA cable from the laptop to the TV's VGA port.

Then go into desktop display properties and you should be able to display your laptop. Depending on your laptop, there may be a hot key for such a function.

Really, you need to stop being a mong and google, "How to hook up my mong brand computer to my mong brand TV."

I thought you done all the controls via the laptop, apart from the tuning?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.