Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you think will happen in 2010?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
The Awesome One
Heres what I think will happen in 2010

Sports
Chelsea win Premier League-May
Chelsea win Champions League-May
Chelsea sign Sergio Aguero-January
Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton in Formula 1-April

Gaming
GTA5 info-March
Fable 3-October
Gears of War 3-November
Fallout:New Vegas-October
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011 features the Hot Coffee mod.

Politics
Gordon Brown quits-August
Recession ends(Sorry, my mistake)
England gets rid of analog TVs-February?
TV bill ditched-December

Other
Santa Claus found under floorboards, removing the myth that he comes down chimmneys-December
A decent terrorist attack-July
Religion proofed to be a lie-November
Man invents wanking machine-June

What do you think will happen in 2010 then?
Ex-PS Fanboy
CC will discover he was wrong about everything he said.
Alex Smith/OG Loc will die
I will find a job
I will resume smoking weed.
Bain
June cannot cum soon enough!!! GET IT!?
The Awesome One
Another thing to look forward to in March-Michael Schumacher racing for Mercedes next Formula One season!
Hardcore Ottoman
I will hopefully not be diagnosed with a blood disease.
Massacre
Is that a risk for you?
Hardcore Ottoman
Maybe... doctor just said I have the legs of an old man in certain respects. He's testing it for hemochromatosis. I really doubt I have it. So far I simply have bronzed feet and Achilles heels and ankles.
0bs3n3
Dems will get smashed in mid-terms.

Oh and in Australian federal election, ALP will probably lose a few seats, but nothing major (grumble).
bOnEs
the world will be destroyed by a nuclear war, and only those who took refuge in underground vaults will survive the blast...
PabloHoneyOle
My wife is bound to leave me in 2010.
Massacre
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 24 2009, 10:31 AM) *
the world will be destroyed by a nuclear war, and only those who took refuge in underground vaults will survive the blast...

*Hopes*

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 24 2009, 10:37 AM) *
My wife is bound to leave me in 2010.

If your wife leaves you, it is perfectly legal to hit her in the face with a brick. Fact.
Marney1
I think I will become mentally stable.
DANNY B0Y
I will burn out on Achievement Whoring.
Brazil win the World Cup for the 6th fucking time.
Chelsea get a new manager.
Britain get pwn3d in Vancouver 2010.
More "end of the world" conspiracies (like 10.9.08).

That is all. smile.gif
Tranque
Another celebrity dies from a drug overdose, anorexia, being fucking stupid, being a whore, child molestation. All at the same time, breaking the Guinness world record for "Most fucked up popularized death"
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 24 2009, 07:22 PM) *
Chelsea get a new manager.

As long as its Mourinho.
DANNY B0Y
May 2010 - Middlesbrough absolutely FAIL at getting the play-offs in the Championship. Yeah, a fan of a shit football/soccer team.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 24 2009, 09:31 PM) *
May 2010 - Middlesbrough absolutely FAIL at getting the play-offs in the Championship. Yeah, a fan of a shit football/soccer team.

They were decent. What happened?
DANNY B0Y
I don't know myself. We're just in the Championship but I think a few seasons in there isn't gonna do any harm.
coreyko_2003
Probably be the same as 2009 but just with a different number.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (daisytina @ Dec 28 2009, 03:00 AM) *
My little dream will come true,and i will be happy again.May the world will be more harmonious !

Are you hoping for a gift of the dilznick?
The Awesome One
I have a feeling somebody will finally catch Bin Laden, but he will slip away somehow.
0bs3n3
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 31 2009, 09:38 AM) *
I have a feeling somebody will finally catch Bin Laden, but he will slip away somehow.

He's dead bro.
Ragnarofl
I think that the intercontinental war of attrition between the west and Iran will continue and will eventually become too savage and will be developed to an aerial anther.
ViceMan
Prediction 1: Mankind will continue raping itself from every angle, whilst grimacing in discomfort yet getting a little bit of pleasure out of it. God secretly films from behind a cloud.
Prediction 2: God releases the mankind self-raping sex tape without the consent of mankind, mankind retaliates by doing a four page exclusive on why god is a filthy lying whore.
Prediction 3: Some people die.
Prediction 4: Those who don't die continue living, much to the annoyance of emos worldwide.

I think that's a pretty thorough rundown of what's going to happen.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester

Now that is very unlikely.
Marney1
QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Jan 3 2010, 03:52 AM) *

Now that is very unlikely.

Considering he's dead.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.