Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Saboteur
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
DuPz0r
I still haventplayed this. Was thinking of picking it up too recently. I saw it preowned at Asda/Wall mart for £10
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Dec 28 2010, 08:55 AM) *
I still haventplayed this. Was thinking of picking it up too recently. I saw it preowned at Asda/Wall mart for £10

Saw it today in GameStation £15 brand spanky new, probably pick it up soon. I mean I will pick it up soon. If you want nipples DuP' you're better buying new for the code.
bOnEs
no he's not, i already debunked that one last year... most used games are $5 off the new price... the nipples pack is i think $3 so, buying used and downloading the pack is cheaper... but then again, we're talking about 2 measly dollars here, that's not much to argue about... i will however mention this, the code i got in my new game didn't work... i actually had to pay the money to get the add-on anyways...
DuPz0r
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 28 2010, 06:12 PM) *
no he's not, i already debunked that one last year... most used games are $5 off the new price... the nipples pack is i think $3 so, buying used and downloading the pack is cheaper... but then again, we're talking about 2 measly dollars here, that's not much to argue about... i will however mention this, the code i got in my new game didn't work... i actually had to pay the money to get the add-on anyways...

so you paid for the nips anyway?
bOnEs
yup, it was only a few bucks... it's cheaper than a lap dance... i was a little upset that the code included in the game wasn't working and at the time i thought i there was more to the pack than just nudity... and there was, a whole underground private titty club... but it wasn't really worth it since after a few minutes, the novelty wore off... if you've seen pixelated boobies, you've seen them all... however, these ones give you a show too... but then again, after the novelty wore off after a few shows, i never visited there again... thank god the game kicked ass or i would of been pissed that i paid $3 for it...

plus being that over a year had passed since release, something tells me the free codes inside the box isn't valid anymore... most companies use expiring codes for free stuff...
Massacre
Pay? For nips? You know there are nipples and all kinds of more fascinating body parts on the internet right? And you don't even have to pay for that, if you know where to go.

Also, I hear there are nipples in real life, too.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 28 2010, 02:24 PM) *
Pay? For nips? You know there are nipples and all kinds of more fascinating body parts on the internet right? And you don't even have to pay for that, if you know where to go.

Also, I hear there are nipples in real life, too.

Videogame nips are different. They're legendary.

They're also probably only one of the reasons I am considering playing Splatterhouse.
Massacre
There are plenty of adult mods if you have any Sims game for PC. I made a pretty sweet rape dungeon for Sims 2.
bOnEs
they're well done in the saboteur both graphically and presented in the right way too, not merely for a selling point... but, if i could go back in time, i wouldn't of bought the pack... but then again, $3 nowadays isn't shit... there's so much more to this game than a silly nudity pack though... like massacre said, the interweb is full of them, i am always one click away...

the only game i would ever buy for the nudity is a leisure suit larry game... i didn't even mess with those nudity/sex mods for the sims 2... i thought that was just, what's the word... ...creepy??
DuPz0r
Ii went back to Asda today and it wasn't in stock any more. So i just bought it on Play.com for £12.99 new. Should have it in a few days ^^)
Massacre
I have a $25 Gamestop gift card, a 10% off coupon for Best Buy, and a $100 rebate card that I forgot I was getting (so it's kind of like getting free money, that way). After I pick up Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, I'll see how much a used copy of this goes for.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 30 2010, 07:24 PM) *
I have a $25 Gamestop gift card, a 10% off coupon for Best Buy, and a $100 rebate card that I forgot I was getting (so it's kind of like getting free money, that way). After I pick up Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, I'll see how much a used copy of this goes for.

Don't be a slut, The Saboteur kicks ass, if you don't buy it you stink of shit seriously. The most underated game EVER!
Massacre
Why is it that I need to play this game so badly, but you still haven't played Fallout 3 or new Vegas? Go play Fallout, then you can give me advice.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 31 2010, 05:44 AM) *
Why is it that I need to play this game so badly, but you still haven't played Fallout 3 or new Vegas? Go play Fallout, then you can give me advice.

Because Fallout is too addictive and will take over a large proportion of my life which I can't spare atm.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 31 2010, 12:44 AM) *

^this... quit using excuses, fallout 3 GOTY edition is probably under $20... it may take a while to finish but, it's not like you have to play it nonstop once you get it... it could take you a year to beat for all i care, it's still worth checking out, you'll love the freedom todo what whatever the hell you want...

@massacre - you should seriously look into this one... fun story, good main character, and who doesn't love blowing shit up and killing nazis?!
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Dec 31 2010, 11:58 AM) *
... large proportion of my life which I can't spare atm.

Ass to mouth?

Yeah, marney - stop recommending "great games" when you haven't played one of the greatest.
Massacre
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 3 2011, 08:59 AM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Dec 31 2010, 11:58 AM) *
... large proportion of my life which I can't spare atm.

Ass to mouth?

Yeah, marney - stop recommending "great games" when you haven't played one of the greatest.

DuPz0r
Thread sabotage!
Massacre
Mission Accomplished.

*Pulls penis out of topic, zips up Vault 101 jumpsuit, climbs out the window*
bOnEs
PabloHoneyOle
bOnEs
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 3 2011, 03:26 PM) *

what is THAT from?! saboteur 2?!?!
§ynch
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 3 2011, 01:59 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 3 2011, 03:26 PM) *

what is THAT from?! saboteur 2?!?!

Looks like regular Sabateur.

Great game but it can't distract me from.....the other game. biggrin.gif
PabloHoneyOle
It's from Saboteur. The first and only one.
bOnEs
must of been concept art or something... he looks nothing like sean, nor does the blimp behind him, nor the streets... must be some pre-rendered artwork of some sort...
PabloHoneyOle
When I am playing the new Assassin's Creed - I can't help but notice the similarity between the two games.
bOnEs
i noticed the similarities with assassin's creed I and II with the saboteur... i am just waiting for family video to inform me that they haven't seen me an a while and declare rentals 1/2 off for two weeks... that'll be my assassin's creed brotherhood window...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 5 2011, 06:45 PM) *
must of been concept art or something... he looks nothing like sean, nor does the blimp behind him, nor the streets... must be some pre-rendered artwork of some sort...

I remember playing that scene, I think it's where you actually end up inside a zeppelin. I remember it because I managed to jump from the castle type thing onto the top of one and ride it for about half an hour.

I dreamed about this game last night.
DuPz0r
I finally just got it through the post. You won't believe this but the DLC code ran out 31st of December 2010 which is the day i bought it!
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 8 2011, 10:50 AM) *
I finally just got it through the post. You won't believe this but the DLC code ran out 31st of December 2010 which is the day i bought it!

LOL, just download it from PSNetwork, it's free as bOnEs said. (.)(.)
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 8 2011, 07:21 PM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 8 2011, 10:50 AM) *

LOL, just download it from PSNetwork, it's free as bOnEs said. (.)(.)

He said it wasn't free didn't he?
bOnEs
it's $3 or something like that...
Marney1
I saw it the other day and it was free. You'll have to check it yourself though because she's still on that game.

Pandemic Studios don't need the cash because they're dead, dunno about EA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.